Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6678|67.222.138.85
I'd have to say a good sniper duel complete with getting up and running around, moving headshots, etc. Once I took on three snipers at once, guess who won. That really got the blood pumpin'.
-]Eucalyptus[-
I'm a MOO MOO STARRR!!1
+17|6715|Switzerland (Im not swiss tho)
What thrills me most and brings me to orgasm is when I am infantry, I am not a GL/noob tube whore, and I get a killing streak of 15 and no one has managed to kill me yet because I keep on killing them and killing them and reloading til all my ammo is spent, then getting ammo and keep on killing.... AND STILL NOT DYING.... I get nervous, I am at my full attention, my reflexes increase by 200% because of pure willpower, in the effort not to die, in the striving for perfection and elimination of the enemy, of getting a kill, living through it, killing another, living through it and repeating that 10 times... I feel like I'm rambo, I feel like I'm invincible, and to keep my kill streak up, all of which is based on skill because I only use my assault weapon and pistol instead of throwing grenades at a spawn point....

Then eventually dying (how can you not die at least once in a game playing all the time as infantry?) and not feeling bad, because you've just killed 22 people in a row...
Deagledave
+0|6623
When I'm pwnin face and all these hot girls are around me, in there hot pink bakini's screaming for me to whip out my knife and poke you in the side of your neck...  Hello... Ummm... Sorry must have dozed off there!

Cap'in flags/Knifin Snipers/Bangin Ur Mom/C-4'in APCwhores/Spawn Campin(Woops did I say that?)/5 Kills W/ 1 Nade/Helpin out my fellow GAMER (not soldier) w/ a friendly shock of life!
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6732

Shooting down a planewhore.
-]Eucalyptus[-
I'm a MOO MOO STARRR!!1
kill streaks are orgasm.

that and getting into a bomber.... you feel so much power.... click click clicking of all 5 bombs dropping while you are dive bombing on 4 little squares and tons of infantry....
BigWillyT
+5|6733|Ridgecrest, CA
There's nothing quite like the rush of being an Engi in a Tank/APC and having your compadre right next to you in a Tank/APC as an Engi and just rolling through the map like you "own" the damn place taking one flag after another, after another, etc and just pwn'ing the enemy left and right, backing up your team just rolling to a complete slaughter of the other team!  The kind of @ss whoopin' that makes people disconnect from the server and reflect on what just happened!
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6732

Watching a planewhore yell at a bunny hopper about realism.
Sa¢ripan
+12|6711|St-Dié/ Lorraine/ France
the diversity of the gameplay and the 64 players servers
wensleydale8
+81|6740|LEEDS!!!!!, Yorkshire
letting the enemy run up to and shooting them the face with the jackhammer.
Dear God please let my karma one day reach 100, whether it be tomorrow or 1000 years in the future i want it to happen.
DuVeL
+2|6640|New Gitland, the Netherlands
-]Eucalyptus[-, only 22 as a killingstreak? For the rest, get a real life.
The most exciting thing for me is:
Playing BF2. The GF coming upstairs wearing just a small piece of cloth asking you to play with something else!
DocZ
+13|6659|Belgium
Luring an enemy humvee/voddy/chinese equivalent by standing in the middle of the road...  They try to run you over, you go to prone at perfectly timed moment and car passed over you, you stand up and empty you clips at the driver who is astounded you are still alive and calls you a cheater
randomlow
+0|6625
Chopper dogfight
1 on 1 knife fight
Sniping the the pilot out of his attack chopper
Beaming someone in the head with a grenade =P
Torin
+52|6663
Oh and bombing ground pounding whiners 15 times over and hearing them bitch over global chat about how much they suck at the game.
raz
+22|6635|England, UK

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

rushing to get 40 kills in a round to get a expert badge, i got my exp engineer 2 days ago on sharqi w/ a jackhammer, boy that was fun
OMG! i tryed for ageeeeeees to get expert c4, and i need another 5 kills but wet the round finished early due to us not cappin falgs, so they won 120-0! Omg, i was so pissedlol. THat does get you heart racin' though
-]Eucalyptus[-
I'm a MOO MOO STARRR!!1

DuVeL wrote:

Playing BF2. The GF coming upstairs wearing just a small piece of cloth asking you to play with something else!
I got the 22 killing streak as infantry. As for your 44, I'm thinking you got that in a vehicle. Don't lie.

As for your GF, if your girlfriend actually has to ASK you to go have sex with her, It's kinda sad. Considering how  ugly a girl has to be to do that.
DocZ
+13|6659|Belgium
LOL eucalyptus...... touché
ThePriest1750
Tank commander
+83|6706|DUTCH snap ik!
I Agreed with Bigwilly i also love that! but also flying is kewl too do if it's a good round or being a medic and getting al your team mate's calling for a medic 'now that's fun and getting points yeah!
DuVeL

-]Eucalyptus[- wrote:

DuVeL wrote:

I got the 22 killing streak as infantry. As for your 44, I'm thinking you got that in a vehicle. Don't lie.

As for your GF, if your girlfriend actually has to ASK you to go have sex with her, It's kinda sad. Considering how  ugly a girl has to be to do that.
You're saying that about your sister?
Ahwell, as the killstreak, I got it as supply on a Karkand 24/7server. Me and my squad on a roof and not even with nadespamming...I guess you were the fella on the other side getting killed.
Kusunagi
+59|6708|The land of Hookers and pod
Destroy an moving Cobra with a tank shell (it wasn't accidental or luck) good aiming is the key, try it, these are the best kills you can make.
CRIMS0N_W0LF
+21|6710

Kusunagi wrote:

Destroy an moving Cobra with a tank shell (it wasn't accidental or luck) good aiming is the key, try it, these are the best kills you can make.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LIEEEEEEEEEE!

Best kills are shooting jet with a tank! I done it many times. I see a jet diving to bomb me and I shoot with crosshair a little bit above plane and BOOM
-]Eucalyptus[-
I'm a MOO MOO STARRR!!1

DuVeL wrote:

You're saying that about your sister?
Ahwell, as the killstreak, I got it as supply on a Karkand 24/7server. Me and my squad on a roof and not even with nadespamming...I guess you were the fella on the other side getting killed.
It's always the unimaginative insulters who make "mom" and "sister" jokes (and other family).

Please think of something else that is remotely true, and follows through logically (like my simple observational and rational insult earlier)

You know, something that requires intelligence.
DuVeL
Nah thanks, I'd rather do it this way.

Define remotely true...

Plus I'm off, work is finished for now...
Poofy
+0|6644|Pennsylvania
Eluding taking any damage from an Artillery strike to defend a CP from what some would consider overwhelming force.
uber73
+188|6723|Brisbane
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v338/uber73/thread_direction.gif

post was about EXCITING, not FUN...

yes, everyone knows that 10 kills per bomb is great, but thats fun/enjoyment return, i was asking whats the biggest source of excitement, the source of the RUSH

do continue..

superseal17
Banned
+1|6726
Taking a main enemy base by yourself

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard