wharghasm
+1|6376
1662 hours later and I´m still not bored..atleast 2hours a day since release..think I need rehab.

Last edited by wharghasm (2006-12-17 00:23:15)

Krysiss
+15|6489|NL

reefl3x wrote:

I knew this day would come, when the game would simply lose its golden value.
But after 800 hours of play, what can I expect, eh? Today joining a Gulf Of Oman server I was almost done loading when I had this weird feeling, and the feeling pretty much told me BF2 as lost what it once had. SO I exit, wait for unloading resources for 5 minutes (lol) and exit the game all together.

Now this is not to blame on server admins, or the game itself or any other reason, but more so just getting tired of playing it. I've never played a game this long. But I sit here thinking back to everything i've done in the game. Its sort of stomach turning really, thinking about everything i've done in the game. How many people i've met, and the clans ive joined, as well as the e-fights in global chat where it was nothing but endless mother bashing & calling each other a fag 60 times during the round, good times...

Can anyone relate? Like its just reached that time when you've lost pretty much all interest in it?
I find myself trying to find interestes in it, literally trying to find a reason to play, and I cant. I doubt the Booster packs would do much.

Today is indeed a sad day for BF2.
Just play Mods

it always give some  new kick.
played POE for 1 monthes and now back for some BF2  ^^.
still will play POE I gues because of the updates
jrockyourdome
Banned
+10|6628|yourmomshouse
Didn't anyone read the same post he made "finding it hard to leave BF2" This guy is a GREAT!! BF2 player but from what I gathered on vent , and his posts  he seems to be looking for attention or something. Wtf is wrong with you? If you want to stop ,  then STOP!!  Maybe you could have typed this post in your clan forums before you bailed on those guys. blaaaa

Last edited by jrockyourdome (2006-12-17 21:43:44)

Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6654|Montreal, Qc, Canada

Fenris_GreyClaw wrote:

Andoura wrote:

yea i had that feeling some times 2.... i open the game , load the map, and close it loool but someday it comes back and i enjoy playing it !!!

well lets say it, BF2 is a fkn good game!

nway R.I.P ur account lool !!!! youll probably play again soon
Stop! Grammar Time!

Grammar Nazi Corrections! wrote:

Yeah, I get that feeling some times as well... I open the game, load the map, and close it. But some days it comes back and I enjoy playing it!

Well lets say it, BF2 is a f**king good game!

Anyway, R.I.P your account! You'll probably play again soon
Well me and grammar are not good friends, as well i try to make my best to spell it good, as i sayd in lots of other post im from canada, quebec, so enligh is not the frist language here , I love you anyway loooll

Cya , Andoura

Last edited by Andoura (2006-12-17 09:43:13)

Herackles
+33|6641
Sheesh!  Repeat after me people.  It Is Just A Video Game!  It's isn't as if you lost a limb or a family member?  Take it as is, and treat it as it's supposed to be.  It's supposed to be for entertainment and fun.  It isn't something to be taken so seriously that you feel like you've lost something irreplaceable.  There are a lot more important things to worry about besides not being able to play "Battlefield 2."
im_in_heaven
+27|6603
The reason you guys are sick of it is because you were all point whoring guaranteed. If you just played the game normally for fun then the game would remain fun.
JaggedPanther
+61|6489

Herackles wrote:

Sheesh!  Repeat after me people.  It Is Just A Video Game!  It's isn't as if you lost a limb or a family member?  Take it as is, and treat it as it's supposed to be.  It's supposed to be for entertainment and fun.  It isn't something to be taken so seriously that you feel like you've lost something irreplaceable.  There are a lot more important things to worry about besides not being able to play "Battlefield 2."
?

I'm pretty sure all he just said was, he was getting tired of the game..

And other said it's normal to get tired of a game after a certain time. Great rant, but misplaced.
bullit
Tank Troll
+71|6704|London, UK
i got medival 2 and i aint played bf2 since last week lol
|Mu|2dEr|
+8|6382|Louisiana

jrockyourdome wrote:

Didn't anyone read the same post he made "finding it hard to leave BF2" This guy is a GREAT!! BF2 player but from what I gathered on vent , and his posts  he seems to be looking for attention or something. Wtf is wrong with you? If you want to stop ,  then STOP!!  Maybe you could have typed this post in your clan forums before you bailed on those guys. blaaaa
I'm with you rock.... you left us wondering... then we all just gave a big who gives a F**K!
Megalomaniac
Formerly known as Missionless
+92|6343|105 RVK

[n00b]Tyler wrote:

1.41 make u wanna Quit BF2, 1.12 and 1.03 is the shit
Listen to this man!
_1_MAN-ARMY.19
+25|6286

reefl3x wrote:

But after 800 hours of play, what can I expect, eh? Today joining a Gulf Of Oman server I was almost done loading when I had this weird feeling, and the feeling pretty much told me BF2 as lost what it once had. SO I exit, wait for unloading resources for 5 minutes (lol) and exit the game all together.

Now this is not to blame on server admins, or the game itself or any other reason, but more so just getting tired of playing it. I've never played a game this long. But I sit here thinking back to everything i've done in the game. Its sort of stomach turning really, thinking about everything i've done in the game. How many people i've met, and the clans ive joined, as well as the e-fights in global chat where it was nothing but endless mother bashing & calling each other a fag 60 times during the round, good times...

Can anyone relate? Like its just reached that time when you've lost pretty much all interest in it?
I find myself trying to find interestes in it, literally trying to find a reason to play, and I cant. I doubt the Booster packs would do much.

I know how you feel.. trust me i do LOL 4,000 hours

i still like palying but i get bored at times and just command and watch tv
SamFisher199
Airwhore
+40|6328|Netherlands

Missionless wrote:

[n00b]Tyler wrote:

Listen to this man!
U mean listen to urself?
{DGC}{jr.}Blitzkrieg
+10|6851|Arizona
I haven't played that game in a little over six months now. I think it's because there's a 1:25 ratio of good servers out there, and i waste a whole day looking for one, because then you find really good people who know how to play and it's actually fun. But i got sick and tired of looking for that one good server, or that one good co-pilot, or that one good squad, that i just called it quits. I'll pick it up sooner or later, just for a refresher, but SF and the boosters are just a way for EA to get another $30 outta you.
Anewgirl
+12|6168|Vermont U.S.A
YEA Necro thread ' again
Olitz (theOp) made this thread so long ago .
It's nice to see jrockyourdome ' even if he's banned
jord
+2,382|6693|The North, beyond the wall.
Haven't played in God knows how long.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6659

jord wrote:

2007-08-25 14:32:00
jord
+2,382|6693|The North, beyond the wall.

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

jord wrote:

2007-08-25 14:32:00
Thanks God.
Simon
basically
+838|6673|UK

_1_MAN-ARMY.19 wrote:

reefl3x wrote:

Holy shit.. 4000 hours.
nachosandcheese09
+21|6149|Atlanta
from looking at your stats... too much medic whoring = quickly bored.

i have found a new toy to play with now that i have gained more skills..... SVD WHORE
[Fin]Dami3n
something else
+53|6236|Finland

Simon wrote:

_1_MAN-ARMY.19 wrote:

reefl3x wrote:

Holy shit.. 4000 hours.
You dont have life, Im so sorry
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6420|NSW, Australia

Missionless wrote:

[n00b]Tyler wrote:

Listen to this man!
a year old thread for that....
Snowmanimal
Not so unique forum title
+30|6558|My head
I havent played battlefield 2 in 4 months. when i did play that 4 months ago or so it was for like 3 hrs.  i havent played 2142 in 3 months at least.  maybe more.  i am getting burnt out of gaming in general.  it is all becoming the same.

Dammit, this post was revived from over a year ago. And I am responding... dammit...

Last edited by Snowmanimal (2007-12-19 23:13:02)

belldawg
Serial Jay-Walker
+52|5998|Perth, indian ocean
I stopped playing BF2 for 2 months, started playing Counter strike source, got tired of being killed by hackers, came back to BF2 and i love it
Zukabazuka
+23|6700
Do people even bother to look at the ages of the thread they are reviving? It was posted 1 YEAR AGO.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard