Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6623|London, England
Oh look, another weather topic. Yes, you guess right folks. Mek is reporting that it is an overcast grey sky and raining miserable rain here. I bet you're all surprised at that one.

And usmarine, sux2bu and two things:

- You were a marine, stop complaining plox
- I'm trying to figure out who you give a shit about, enough to buy them a present. No I can't think of anyone
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6683|Disaster Free Zone

Nappy wrote:

its 30 degrees here

its been raining for the last month except for yesterday and today
I'm sure it got to like 35.
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6652
Wow, the most snow Norway has seen this winter is 3cm of temporary slush. Global Warming ftl
SamTheMan :D
Banned
+106|6002|UK

ig wrote:

SamTheMan wrote:

I'd prefer snow over sun any day
emo
You americans don't even know what one is, gtfo plz
Strngs012
Could I have 10,000 marbles please
+40|6420|Florida

Havok wrote:

I'm in Florida: 80 degree (F) weather.  It rained a little for the first time in a month today.  Life is good (except for the goddamned Red Tide)
Yes Florida is great.
jaymz9350
+54|6579

usmarine2005 wrote:

S.Lythberg wrote:

Are you in Illinois?  sounds like my forecast...
Columbus, Ohio
thats funny my first thought was Ohio weather, i live just NW of columbus.
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6687|United States of America

S.Lythberg wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

S.Lythberg wrote:

Columbus, Ohio
close enough...

Ive got to drive two hours back to Chicago tomorrow too, in a snowstorm...
Dood I was at the Christkindlmarkt in Daley Plaza yesterday and am just now getting the feeling in my extremities back. They had some hella good hot chocolate there, though.
Jasonb0718
+6|6125

Moo? Si! wrote:

makes for good drinking weather
second that
Jbrar
rawr
+86|6544|Winterpeg, Canada
I got 2 feet of snow out my front door. Great snowboarding weather.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6646
the snow god is a pussy
CameronPoe
+2,925|6558
Warmest December ever here. Hardly need a jacket. 20 years ago I would be building snowmen.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2007-12-15 10:15:12)

Ruckel
Ruckel for all!
+43|6177|sverige
Snow for over a month but now it starts to melt, and on the news they say that it might be a green winter, WTF the first in like 1000 years
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6646
its friggin 50 degrees outside.  damn this freezing weather.
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6482|Somewhere else

S.Lythberg wrote:

Hmm, Southern Illinois for me, it's been raining.  God I hate Northern Illinois.
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6292|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

its friggin 50 degrees outside.  damn this freezing weather.
Yes, 50 is sooooooooooo cold.

It sucks. It'll snow, then at night, it'll rain, thus making it seem like the snow was all a dream. Except for yesterday where the sleet made everything freeze up. Walking on the sidewalk and trying to cross a 4-lane road at 6:50 in the morning FTL.
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6709|67.222.138.85

CameronPoe wrote:

Warmest December ever here. Hardly need a jacket. 20 years ago I would be building snowmen.
global warming
BlackKoala
+215|6327
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6540|Long Island, New York
32 degrees here. I fucking LOVE IT. I'm the most warm-blooded person on the planet (when walking to the bus stop in the morning when it's 20 degrees all i have on is pants and a short sleeve shirt) so the colder, the better! Bring it on!

And bring snow too for the love of God.
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6330

BlackKoala wrote:

FUCK SNOW
Thats how it looks for me outside. I'm in southeast iowa and we've had an ice storm a few days ago, a centimeter thick of ice around EVERYTHING outside, and now it started snowing last night. So on top of the ice, we got layers of snow! Phucking great!
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
JG1567JG
+110|6590|United States of America

jaymz9350 wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

S.Lythberg wrote:

Columbus, Ohio
I live just inside Indiana on the east side just south of I-70 in a town called Connersville.  We started getting snow about 5-6am this morning.  Ended up getting maybe 2-3 inches.  Very heavy wet slick snow. And I saw some kids build a snowman today C. Poe.  It was around 30 F but has come up to maybe 35 F.  God I love winter when you have a 4wd truck to get around in.

P.S. jaymz9350 and usmarine2005, I was over in Columbus this past summer for that concert "Rock on the Range" at the Crew soccer stadium.  Good times.
lilbaily2
+12|6644|OH

JG1567JG wrote:

jaymz9350 wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

Columbus, Ohio
I live just inside Indiana on the east side just south of I-70 in a town called Connersville.  We started getting snow about 5-6am this morning.  Ended up getting maybe 2-3 inches.  Very heavy wet slick snow. And I saw some kids build a snowman today C. Poe.  It was around 30 F but has come up to maybe 35 F.  God I love winter when you have a 4wd truck to get around in.

P.S. jaymz9350 and usmarine2005, I was over in Columbus this past summer for that concert "Rock on the Range" at the Crew soccer stadium.  Good times.
I was there to, but bailed when ZZ Top came on...
Madhadda1
+270|6547|Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Im_Dooomed wrote:

BlackKoala wrote:

FUCK SNOW
Thats how it looks for me outside. I'm in southeast Iowa and we've had an ice storm a few days ago, a centimeter thick of ice around EVERYTHING outside, and now it started snowing last night. So on top of the ice, we got layers of snow! Phucking great!
i had no idea you lived in southeast Iowa! The ice is pretty ridiculous up here to, actually beautiful at times. Unfortunately it can cause destruction, like This sad story

Last edited by Madhadda1 (2007-12-15 13:46:37)

MetalMaiden
Girls>Boys
+80|6588|Hoosier Mama

JG1567JG wrote:

jaymz9350 wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

Columbus, Ohio

I go to Brookeville Lake/Egypt Hollow campground all the time.

Some forcast 6-12 inches for my area. Guess we'll see when it's all over with.
JG1567JG
+110|6590|United States of America

lilbaily2 wrote:

I was there to, but bailed when ZZ Top came on...
I was down on the floor during ZZTop.  Stayed till the end.  When we were leaving we only had to wait in traffic about 5 minutes.  Some sheriff deputy pointed us to some back exit they had just opened behind the second stage.  I didn't have a wrist band to get on the floor but was able to jump the railing earlier in the show.  Was on the floor for Buck Cherry, Evenecense (SP) and maybe one other.  We also didn't wait in line to get in. Just before they opened the gates we went and stood up near the front.  When they opened the gates to get in there was pretty much a free for all right there and we slipped under the ropes. I was one of the first 50 or so inside.
samfink
+31|6558

usmarine2005 wrote:

Well there goes my fucking weekend of Christmas shopping.

----------------------

Saturday: Snow likely between 1pm and 2pm, then periods of rain. High near 34. East wind between 9 and 11 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.

Saturday Night: Periods of rain. Low around 30. Northeast wind between 10 and 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

Sunday: Periods of snow with areas of blowing snow, mainly before noon. High near 30. Blustery, with a northwest wind between 22 and 24 mph, with gusts as high as 40 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
I'd take thta weather if you dontl want ti, thta's nothing to a brit.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard