killaer
+41|6718
Alright, just went and patched to 1.3, but every time I try to join a server it gives me that shitty error. I've gotten into ONE server but none others. Anyoen esle getting this?
HaawwK
+31|5986|Bolton
The recent v1.3 patch of Call of Duty 4 has highlighted a problem. It appears there are two master servers, one for servers running the protocol from v1.0 and another for the servers running the protocol from v1.3; either that or it holds protocol data on the server that is not getting updated. If your server is listed in one it does not appear in the other, so if your server is not showing in the list it is highly likely that it is in the v1.0 master and hence v1.3 clients can not see it.

In order to resolve this, servers need to be offline long enough, about 30 minutes, that they are delisted from the v1.0 master so that when they are restarted they get listed in the v1.3 master. We have taken the liberty of stopping all Call of Duty 4 servers that were empty at the time of this post and will be restarting them again in half an hour. We are doing this now on your behalf so that your evening gaming is not ruined by having to switch your server off for half an hour.

that was on a server website, maybe the servers your trying to join are still on the 1.0 master server and not on the 1.3
SpIk3y
Minister of Silly Walks
+67|6140|New Jersey
I get the same error all the time, so it's gotta be something server-side.
SamTheMan :D
Banned
+106|6000|UK
I blame 1.3
tbcBeasT
tall lazy sod
+14|6637|Bristol, England
into console type /cl_connectionattempts 30 this will help getting into servers i had trouble after the 1. patch but since ive done this i get in first time now
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
+362|6157|Vancouver | Canada
I always seem to get it the first time I try connecting.

The second time I always get in.
Hallvard
+262|6523|North Norway

I've always had that problem... doesn't happen if I join the server trough xfire
Heavy_Guns_91
I hand out purple hearts like candy
+72|6404|Alberta, Canada
/reconnect
/reconnect
/reconnect
/reconnect
/reconnect
/reconnect
*in*
"Yay!"

Board footer