fyrestoof
+14|6017|Essen, Germany
so you shot them WHILE THEY WERE IN the J-10 ?
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6349

as i was making this avator and sig thing, i remembed many fond memories of the kills during the fork wars
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
Wallpaper
+303|6015|The pool
I was an Engi on Kark with the M11-87

I was going straight up the middle towards Hotel, and the UAV is up, and I see a big group of people. I threw caution to the wind and went in, got a kill for every shell in my shotty, took out my pistol and got two more then dropped a few nades and got a squad of five by the spawn
Cyrax-Sektor
Official Battlefield fanboy
+240|6169|San Antonio, Texas
Oh yeah, and one time, only once: I was in the hangar with EF Fighter, had an MEC Fighter pass by my missile view. I locked, I fired and I killed. It was pretty funny.
maniacmattie
Karma Whore.. LOL
+27|6323
My most memorable kill was the first time I ever took down a chopper with an M95.

It was a full blackhawk, at first it only took out the pilot but then it exploded (dunno how) and killed everyone else inside it.

Was hella funny And I still don't know how my single bullet blew up the whole chopper =/
XeromeXWarrior
XeromeX = Zero-Sex?
+8|6160
On a IO warlord server...sitting as the sas commandor behind the tow....aiming into nowhere but tried to aim for that lil ally....and i managed to kill someone XD
(got it on SS but its on my pc and i forgot the password of thisbf2s acc so hard to post but ill try today)
XeromeXWarrior
XeromeX = Zero-Sex?
+8|6160
ow also one with those tv missles (on the bombers) that are hard to guid....and killed a fcking infantery with it O______O
Swope
+55|6190|Germany
- Once on Ghost Town I killed an Apache over the SAS mainbase with a T-90 from the hill right next to Upper North flag with a tank shell
- Made 24 knife kills on Surge I.O. (I.O. sucks)
- Took out the cobra of Foo.mp3 with a LGM on Kubra
- Killed a flighing Black Hawk with the bombs of a MiG
- killed the pilot of a camping Hind on Gator with M95

Last edited by Swope (2007-12-04 02:10:23)

voodoodolphins
+92|6724

Snake wrote:

- Going 67/0 on Gator soloing in the HIND (so...every kill )
Why is your kill streak only 51 then???????? me dont understand
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6484|A W S M F O X

voodoodolphins wrote:

Snake wrote:

- Going 67/0 on Gator soloing in the HIND (so...every kill )
Why is your kill streak only 51 then???????? me dont understand
Its obvious hAx TBF.

Inolol, most of my paddle kills i guess, some good dragshots with M24.......OH! M95ing 5 people in the Z-10 at wake airfield, they kept getting in, i kept loling, the last one was flying off too
SamFisher199
Airwhore
+40|6335|Netherlands
Once bombed a flying heli from an altitude of like 300.
nachosandcheese09
+21|6155|Atlanta
ya yesterday i blew up a tank with a gunner with my f2000gl

they were like "hax" i was like "wow" haha
Funky_Finny
Banned
+456|6154|Carnoustie, Scotland
250M M95 out of Z-10, he was raping the carrier, didn't even mean it.

Also, my very first drag shot, about 75m on Karky

Last edited by Funky_Finny (2007-12-04 12:14:57)

colonelioan
+14|6477|Kanada

fyrestoof wrote:

so you shot them WHILE THEY WERE IN the J-10 ?
Yeah! maybe it was on fire and i stole someone s'kill lol.

Same goes for the chopper, it was on fire too! (shot by multiple tanks)
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6311|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

I can has moar storeez.

Jump onto a rare vehicles on Karkand server, and immediately spawn as an MEC special ops. Spawn at the Suburbs, load up a Vodnik with some C4 and start heading towards the Hotel and all the action. Right before I pass the area where the Square meets the main road, and LAV-25 swerves around the corner, oblivious to my presence. Sensing an easy kill, I pursue it, and stick right to its ass, though not in C4 range. An Abrams rounds the corner by the back of the hotel spawns. The driver notices me and fires a shell right at the front of my Vodnik.

3 kills, and no suicide.
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
colonelioan
+14|6477|Kanada
Oh i just remembered something that happened to me while i was playing SF.

I was playing SF, and I decided to join a Iron Gator server, in which Des.Kmal was in, but on the opposite team.

So i start playing as MECSF i think, and went capping the front bowels of the carrier (forgot the flag name).

Then a few guys were fighting my team, and i killed some of them, I was a medic and ive saw than my mates got wounded and went to shock him, and i noticed that Des.Kmal was going in to revive his mates(or kill me, i don't really remember) then, just at the right moment, I Shock paddle him straight in the face, he dies and i go back to cap the flag but i got killed then.

He was asking me if i took any screenshot, and i said i didnt, lol. /sadface. lol

Some times, BF2 can really make you laugh the crap out of you!
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|6020|Vortex Ring State
Two I forgot to tell. I fire a tank round at a random angle into the sky. Shell comes down, kills 3 infantry.
"OMG!, AIMBOT! UBERHAX!" I got kicked.
Another one.
One last person is alive on mashtuur. All the people on my team go after him. I'm in the .50 cal in a tank, and I can see the 7 infantrymen charging ahead of us, 2 Vodniks running too, .50 cals firing. A BTR-90 is right behind my tank. The last person is running like hell, and he runs into a claymore. Not my kill, but Epic lulz.
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6291
I once took out an F-35 with the LGM of a bomber. My pilot was chasing it, but the F-35 was evading all the missles, so i fired one of my own and got a lucky hit .

But my fave was when i took out an F-35 flying at me at full speed with a TOW, only to be killed by its bombs a second later:

https://www.mario-kart.net/gamespy/images/2832screen2235.png

Also, loads of my Paddles_McPaddles kills. They're so fun.

Edit: One of my most memorable deaths was when i was blown out of my full speed F-35 by friendly Arty. I'm not alone in that it seems. I was just.. Well my mouth was just hanging open for a good few minutes after that.

Last edited by Spidery_Yoda (2007-12-04 16:17:28)

Skorpy-chan
+127|6366|Twyford, UK
Just shot an Apache on SF with an M95 a few times, and he got so pissed he flew into a building trying to rocket me, killing him and the gunner,
NAthANSmitt
Stud
+4|6150
My most memorable kill was when I first started getting good and did not know you could kill people with the shock paddles. I revived some one on the Suberb hill at karkand and a guy( I cant remember if he tried to knife me or just got in close with his gun) charges me. Well being new to the game I panicked and fired. Low and behold I just severley humbled a guy with a tool used to bring life back. There was also one where a guy came up the stairs of a building I was sniping on and I panicked again and no-scoped him.
Tehremos
Parcel of ol' Crams
+128|6429|Somersetshire
shot a pilot out of a chopper strafing me, it was a complete fluke lol
(i shoot choppers with my M95 cos it annoys them lol)

i just sat and watched the gunner spin out of control, then i noticed in the top corner that i had a kill and i was like wtf??
he then preceded to spin out of control and hit a tree lol
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6387|California
Doing stunts with a chopper and then switching to gunner seat(whilst doing my awesome stunt) and owning the other teams pro team chopper, winning a CAL match for my team, ah good times.
AWSMsniper
+3|6331
i was on a server right at span on wake island, i was chinese
1.take Barrett 50
2.Fly MEC transport chopper solo to the carrier
3.parachute onto the superstructure.
4.prone near radar domes after planting claymores
5.watching as people get into the Super Cobra
6.FIRE AWAY with Barrett
7. repeat steps 5 and 6 15 times
8. finally sumone gets away when i reload....wait there, kill 2 guys, commander arties own carrier to kill me.........
aimless
+166|6146|Texas
I hit a full blackhawk with the LMG once.
Sup3r_Dr4gon
Boat sig is not there anymore
+214|6348|Australia
I have several.....

Once on dragon valley, I had just spawned, only to find a chopper there spawn camping. It took of a good chunk of my health, but I got it with my AT rocket. As is started smoking, the pilot seemed to realise that hovering in front of an AT soldier wasn't a good idea, so he flew around to the other side to line another shot up, but i got him again with a rocket and got 2 kills.

I was the MEC commander on an 64p IO kark server. I was in my usual spot (factory roof) when the enemy commander grenaded me. By the time I respawned, he had already climbed the crane and got on the roof. So, I hid behind some cover and waited. It seemed that this particular commander was a dumbass, as he gave himself a supply crate and UAV, despite me being the only enemy in the area, and behind cover. He spammed his four grenades, then went and sat on his supply crate the refill. I give him another supply crate...... *SPLAT* I get my spot back.

I once saw a chopper hovering over the helipad in my command screen, so I lined up a car (just outside the helipad) and dropped it. He chopper finished repairing, and flew right into the car.

I was on a warlord server, but there was only three people, so the game hadn't started yet. I was on the buildings just to the east of the plaza flag with an MP7, and there was a sniper shooting at mefrom the top of the TV station. Just screwing around, I fired the MP7 full auto from the hip while side-stepping, and i got a headshot and killed him.

I was commanding on mashtuur as USMC, and I was on the roof of the south gas station as spec ops. At the start of the round, i had laid all five C4 packs on the trunk of the bush by the flag. A squad of 6 MEC soldiers went to try to cap it..... BOOM! 5 kills, and got the 6th with the M4.

Once on gator, I was capping the viewing deck flag, and noticed the Essex gun was occupied. Just to fuck with the gunner, I fired a few shots at it with my pistol..... and blew it up.

Last edited by Sup3r_Dr4gon (2007-12-04 22:34:11)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard