T.Pike
99 Problems . . .
+187|6293|Pennsyltucky

Snake & Runswith scissors have been covered.

Wanna rate mine ?

Don't be too mean
FlemishHCmaniac
+147|6423|Belgium
Off-topic

Snake wrote:

Pea....Tear.....Griffen wrote:

Overall 7/10, try get some more time on different maps
!! I do play every map
Not Karkand, Kubra and Wake, because you hate them
/off-topic

Pike, I don't want to be mean but I have to honest.
Your KDR is below average and your SPM is average. Your infy KDR is poor mate, need to work on that a little. Your vehicle KDR is average but could be better for someone with your experience.
Your map variation is rather poor as well, play some other maps, they are great fun too. Your kit variation is ok but don't be afraid to play AT, it's an awesome class and very versatile too. Kudos on your amount of repairs!
Your focus on Warlord and SAK reflects in your awards. Play the other SF factions as well buddy great fun, as an SF whore I should know.

Conclusion: Average on most points and a little under average on some points. Try focusing on your KDR maybe. Don't rambo, play intellegently.

Last edited by FlemishHCmaniac (2007-12-02 03:30:53)

Ruckel
Ruckel for all!
+43|6185|sverige
Not much to say, just a hellofalot of points u got m8
menzo
̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏&#
+616|6456|Amsterdam‫
just started, and got the free points from EA, or you hack
but 7/10, but cant say realy beacase you have 2 hours play time
https://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee37/menzo2003/fredbf2.png
nachosandcheese09
+21|6144|Atlanta
menzo2003

new to battlefield by the rank you have. im guessing you dont know the maps very well so this is why you are getting killed more than you kill. i can tell you like anti tank though:) and you are starting to get medals.. thats always fun! 5/10
[TUF]Whiskey_Oktober
mmmm...Toasty!
+91|6732|Oregon
@ nachos

decent numbers all around...kdr/spm/wlr.

sniping is not really my thing, but whatever fits your boots, or something like that....

less claymore/c4/nade spamming, more shooting. vehicles can be fun too...

there are more maps then karkand/jalalaBAD. and yes, they're fun too.

5/10

Last edited by [TUF]Whiskey_Oktober (2007-12-02 18:39:05)

Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6717|67.222.138.85

[TUF]Whiskey_Oktober wrote:

@ nachos

sniping is not really my thing, but whatever fits your boots, or something like that....

there are more maps then karkand. and yes, they're fun too.

5/10
Hey Whiskey, long time no see.

Very nice slew of awards, good spm and kdr, inf kdr a little low and no expert first aid

8/10
TerrorisT²
Melbourne Shuffler
+214|6636|Gold Coast, Australia

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

[TUF]Whiskey_Oktober wrote:

@ nachos

there are more maps then karkand. and yes, they're fun too.

5/10
Hey Whiskey, long time no see.

Very nice slew of awards, good spm and kdr, inf kdr a little low and no expert first aid

8/10
Sweet jesus! Killer SPM!
Although you LOOK like a nade whore on karkand.

Overall rated: 7/10 because thats an awesome SPM for that rank
bobroonie.bda
+143|6692
terrorist

ok flag work
spm is good
kdr is average
deaths per round is good but you dont get to many kills.
You have a main 3 map rotation could use work but at least you do play others
Your basicly a medic or a sniper, alot of IO? Not to good IMO
because of this you dont really use any other weapon but sniper and assault rifle.
Your weapon KDR is not good. For as much as you play them, its not like your trying out many other kits, so you should excel in this, but you dont.
Your assault rifle acc is good.
Which leads me to believe that your on the front lines caping flags so you die alot? maybe work on strats to not die so much. you have good aim, but you die alot, so it seems your trying to take on to many enemy at a time.
vehicle is average nothing out of the ordinary.

Over all it looks like your a run an gun. Or a sniper that does not do well in the city. I think if you die less you will be playing more, work on strats to keep you out of trouble.

7/10

Last edited by bobroonie.bda (2007-12-02 19:27:49)

{UK-US}Scotty
+12|6476
bobroonie.bda

Great Stats - love the KDR - and you should have been prmoted 4 Star - if your lucky to get it.  If you had your badges - so I guess Medal/Badges are not your thing and Stats are....Armour looks like your thing...you would have the full set in no time - well played.

Your accuracy is impressive too - but being a Medal/Badge man - it would drive me mad having all those awards to get on 1 round - but thats just me

I would have you Stats in place of mine anyday

8/10

Last edited by {UK-US}Scotty (2007-12-03 04:08:27)

FlemishHCmaniac
+147|6423|Belgium
Scotty, you seem to like commander mode, nice amount of commander points, only 4200 more for WCR . Your time played is nicely divided over lone wolf, squad member/leader and commander. OK flag work, nice amount of repairs and driver kill assists but WAY too low amount of heals and revives for someone who has played medic for more than 100 hours. I hope you're not one of those people who just plays medic to heal himself..

Good accuracy, average spm but ouch, KDR oh well, just keep working towards the 1 and from then on it should become easier to raise that number. You look like a very balanced player judging by your kit times. Infy KDR is painful but keep working on it. Map variation seems ok to me, you don't whore maps apart from Warlord but who am I to judge (check my Warlord time ). Vehicle KDR is not what I would expect from a player with your experience. I can understand your armor kdr isn't that high because you tank a lot on air maps (judging by map time) but still that ought to be a bit higher. Planes aren't really your thing I see. Helicopter KDR isn't high but I assume you pilot most of the time.

Nice collection of awards, kudos on getting all SF awards, I'm working on my last one (but I only get to play like 3 hours a week anymore ).
My conclusion would be: you're a balanced player, you seem to try every aspect of the game but you don't really excel in one. But I respect that more than people who nadespam on Karkand and get massive stats on just one or some aspect. Keep working on that KDR is my only advice since it looks like you don't need anymore advice on teamwork. You're the kind of player I like to have in my squad, reliable people.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6576|England

Possibly the longest name ever.... Flemishhardcoremania

Good SPM and KDR, especially seeing as assault is your most played class! In fact, you have a better KDR with assault than medic...good and bad in different ways lol. Dont worry about the KDR stat though, as Ive played with you loads of times and that KDR doesnt do you justice.
Good amount of flag work and teamwork points for your times with kits and ingame. I wonder how many of those Driver points are from our LB whoring eh? Gota do that again sometime.

Kit balance is not that bad actually, although spec ops are trailing by quite a bit. Seeing as Warlord is your most played, SAS + G36K = win.
Map balance...well, better than most peoples. Mostly city maps in there, but you have a good amount of time divided between all maps - shows you have tried and played on the others. Maybe just cap up the lower end of the scale (i.e. Tampa, TQ, and the night maps ). Msg me, and we'll whore up Tampa in a convoy with others or on the BF Gotland server for SF on the night maps
Infantry stats are great, assuming you dont play solid IO. Just a shame that theres a lack of defib kills

Vehicle stats are relatively good all round, just work on the transport and chopper KDR's (ok ok, Ill let you fly some scout helis next time ). Shame that you havent polished off veteran aviator after almost 1200 hours, at least then you could rank up to what is nearing Mjr.General now. Perhaps polish it off after finishing off your last SF medal - congrats!

Overall pretty good. Just a few things to look at

9/10
sidneysmut
Banned
+13|6602
lmao!
Des.Kmal
+917|6628|Atlanta, Georgia, USA
SNAKEEEE!!!! (inside joke. lolwut)

snake - nice kdr. u should tank whore more actually, its SORTA balanced. 55/45 % vehicle/infy.

nice victims list. VERY nice maps played. liking it. only 20% of kills are assault rifles. this saddens me.

8.9/10
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6601|Reisterstown, MD

Des.Kmal wrote:

snake - nice kdr. u should tank whore more actually, its SORTA balanced. 55/45 % vehicle/infy.

nice victims list. VERY nice maps played. liking it. only 20% of kills are assault rifles. this saddens me.

8.9/10
Still terrible.

2/10
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6576|England

Des.Kmal wrote:

8.9/10
Kmal! You're still alive
AR's? Thats because I play more than just medic   AT kit ftw.

Next person please rate killer21.
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6649|Montreal, Qc, Canada
ill post my stats ... lets see what youll say looolz

http://bf2s.com/player/58340544/
Longbow
+163|6657|Odessa, Ukraine

Andoura wrote:

Honestly - nothing special. The only good thing I've noticed is your overall & assault rifle accuracy - a little bit better then average bf2 player's. And even compared to my stats - TOO MUCH Karkand. Dude, you're spending 75% of your BF2 time on one single map...
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6649|Montreal, Qc, Canada

Longbow wrote:

Andoura wrote:

Honestly - nothing special. The only good thing I've noticed is your overall & assault rifle accuracy - a little bit better then average bf2 player's. And even compared to my stats - TOO MUCH Karkand. Dude, you're spending 75% of your BF2 time on one single map...
Karkand pwns

Yes im a karkand whore annndddd????

I think my stats are not bad, but srsly i rly dont care about my stats anymore, i play this game once every months now :p
Longbow
+163|6657|Odessa, Ukraine

Andoura wrote:

I think my stats are not bad, but srsly i rly dont care about my stats anymore, i play this game once every months now :p
Me 2, swapped to 2142 in summer...playing once a week or so.
SgtSlutter
Banned
+550|6648|Amsterdam, NY
vury gud
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6500|Gogledd Cymru

Slauther, shit stats for a shit person tbh.
Adamshannon8
+94|6195
2nd account..................

Last edited by Adamshannon8 (2007-12-03 17:17:58)

Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6717|67.222.138.85

Adamshannon8 wrote:

good acc, nice inf kdr, pretty air and helo combat

8/10

Terrorist, 5% nade kills with a 4kdr, not a nade whore.
ReDmAn_ThE_uNiQuE
oh hai :D
+156|6662|The Netherlands

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Adamshannon8 wrote:

good acc, nice inf kdr, pretty air and helo combat

8/10

Terrorist, 5% nade kills with a 4kdr, not a nade whore.
pretty nice, nice spm, not so very good kd but thats not a big problem , you need to get those other kits on expert my m8

overal pretty nice stats, 7/10

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard