Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6415|North Carolina

imortal wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

Vilham wrote:

When drunk chavs become boasting gods. They think they are invincible and will do anything to show off, ie taking on someone with a gun pointed at them.
Good point...  but hey, if you're sober and they're drunk...  Your reflexes are likely to be better, so there might be 3 less chavs by the end of it.
It would be nice to think that, but with a sober person taking on a drunk, the drunk actually has an advantage.  It sounds crazy, I know.  THe problem is that when a drunk gets his adreneline going, that difference in reflex speed disapears.  However, the drunk still does not feel pain as well, so he is able to absorb much more punishment than a sober person.  Getting in a fight with a drunk is a dangerous prospect, and usually one to be avoided.
Good point...  unless you're good at head shots...  j/k 
liquix
+51|6463|Peoples Republic of Portland
what I would have done:

I'd ask them to stop. If they wanted to start a fight, just back off if you don't think you can win. They may now be verbally assaulting you, but you at least you did something.

If they tried to physically harm the Arabic man, then it's time to step in and be ready to fight.
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6580|USA

Mitch wrote:

Balok77 wrote:

4 skin heads get on the train.
Theres your problem.
The Arabic man wasnt causing trouble.
You dad wasnt causing trouble.
You weren't causing trouble.
thanks captain obvious.
jonsimon
+224|6505
Drunk people may have slower reflexes, but they feel less pain. That is a definite advantage.
The_Mac
+96|6235
That's not really racism, that just sounds like stupidity, mixed with some excessive bear drinking. If they actually were sober, and said that shit, I'd agree.

As it is, drunk people say some of the dumbest most 'racist' shit ever.
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6731|Sydney, Australia
If they were harassing me, I would change train cars when the train stops. A majority of Cityrail trains are 2 4-car ones joined together. In between the 2 'trains' is the train guard. All they'd have to do is phone the next major station and either the cops or cityrail transit officers would have a word to the guys harassing me.

Hell, if they were drunk then they'd be arrested.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6781|PNW

Balok77 wrote:

has society created a world where Arabic people are accused of terrorism?
Arabic terrorists have created a world where Arabic people are accused of terrorism.
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6694|United States of America

Balok77 wrote:

imortal wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

Generally speaking, I find that a gun tends to shut people up.
That would work for you or me, but it sounds like this lad is in the UK.
Yeah i was gonna say that, sadly i wasnt packing any heat..but a gun could of escalated it more i think
Bah, a gun would shut those wankers up if you used properly. Suppose you're carrying it on you, and you want to prevent them from becoming violent. You don't pull it out and point it at someone, since that would certainly be unwarranted at that point. Perhaps you just adjust your position slightly so said firearm has "accidently" come into their view. Now the opposition knows you are armed without you behaving in a threatening manner, and will likely cease to screw with you.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6781|PNW

DesertFox- wrote:

Balok77 wrote:

imortal wrote:

That would work for you or me, but it sounds like this lad is in the UK.
Yeah i was gonna say that, sadly i wasnt packing any heat..but a gun could of escalated it more i think
Bah, a gun would shut those wankers up if you used properly. Suppose you're carrying it on you, and you want to prevent them from becoming violent. You don't pull it out and point it at someone, since that would certainly be unwarranted at that point. Perhaps you just adjust your position slightly so said firearm has "accidently" come into their view. Now the opposition knows you are armed without you behaving in a threatening manner, and will likely cease to screw with you.
If all they're doing is throwing shit, then no. If they actually took out a weapon, then yes. And "accidentally" letting it show might invite them to tackle before it could be drawn in self-defense.
twiistaaa
+87|6678|mexico

Turquoise wrote:

yes. a skinhead holding a gun to someone would make them shut up?
BVC
+325|6705
I hate skinheads...particularly the neonazi type.  They call themselves patriots yet at the same time worship the very people who we were at war with (the nazis) some 65 years ago.  Go figure.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6771

I thought Americans only did this?  Hmmmmmmmmmmm

Disgusting BTW

Last edited by usmarine2005 (2007-08-05 22:55:23)

Balok77
+28|6158
Nah sadly it happens all around the world now...

By the way only one was drunk the other three seemed soberish enough and knew exactly what they where saying.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6631|London, England
Heh, Wembley is a more or less Indian area. I'm surprised they didn't get their arse kicked before that. What a bunch of cunts, I guess when you're with your dad and more or less "alone" you can't do anything. Which is annoying. Also remember that's the reason they picked on you in the first place. I can assure you, if you were with your mates and if there were alot of non-whites on the train they wouldn't have said anything. Cowards at their best. I bet they were Chelsea fans.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6659

You just let it go, you only get involved if people start getting hurt. It's generally not worth starting a fight.
CaptainSpaulding71
+119|6367|CA, USA
pardon me, but what the heck is a 'chav'? 

do you guys have security on trains/underground?

want to be a hero? - look up Bernard Getz.  unfortunately he got alot of heat for doing what some people think was the right thing.
Zukabazuka
+23|6695

twiistaaa wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

yes. a skinhead holding a gun to someone would make them shut up?
You got it wrong, the OTHERS pointing a gun to them to make them shut up.
Balok77
+28|6158
There are security guards on trains, not normally on the underground tho, they don't carry weapons and are normally old men and women...so they are not normally much help.
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6681|UK

CaptainSpaulding71 wrote:

do you guys have security on trains/underground?

want to be a hero? - look up Bernard Getz.  unfortunately he got alot of heat for doing what some people think was the right thing.
It's a Brit thing.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chav

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=chav

http://www.chavscum.co.uk/
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6781|PNW

CaptainSpaulding71 wrote:

One of the most disgusting contributions to world fashion Britain has to offer. Unfortunately they sort of got it from our media.

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2007-08-06 17:28:38)

DooM
+28|6316
Ya'll whine about chavs, I see them all the time. I don't get any problems from them, if anything they either just walk on or say alrite. Guess if you look like an easy target then that's your problem?
Ratzinger
+43|6401|Wollongong, NSW, Australia
Mobile phone - cops - next station - all over.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard