20mm
+7|6106
Hello, someone suggested I post my video here. I wasn't going to at first because these forums are obviously oversaturated with Clark videos Hopefully you will enjoy this, its fast paced, short, and all action. Enjoy!

[url=http://dodownload.filefront.com/7932713//8fe4ba5c6ef3568f312711ee441103d68c1874c94f6bd629df619bc1e9b01741e8ed7414cf42e786]Clark-15B Combat (139mb)[/url]
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6663
I know someone on these forums that is going to hate you .
loonitic
...is a potty mouth
+286|6505|Valhalla

Superior Mind wrote:

I was thinking that
Ryan
+1,230|6813|Alberta, Canada

loonitic wrote:

Superior Mind wrote:

I was thinking that
Same here
Undetected_Killer
Le fuck?
+98|6256|FIYAH FIYAH FIYAAAAAAH

Ryan wrote:

loonitic wrote:

Superior Mind wrote:

I was thinking that
Same here
Agreed.
MorbiD.ShoT
Stormin' through the party
+322|6567

Undetected_Killer wrote:

Ryan wrote:

loonitic wrote:

I was thinking that
Same here
Agreed.
...I don't get it.
Undetected_Killer
Le fuck?
+98|6256|FIYAH FIYAH FIYAAAAAAH

MorbiD.ShoT wrote:

Undetected_Killer wrote:

Ryan wrote:

Same here
Agreed.
...I don't get it.
It's okay, we love you the way you are.
Ryan
+1,230|6813|Alberta, Canada

_-_911_-_180891
bullit
Tank Troll
+71|6660|London, UK

MorbiD.ShoT wrote:

Undetected_Killer wrote:

Ryan wrote:

Same here
Agreed.
...I don't get it.
911 (pgrizzleq) is meant to be the shotgun whore on this forum

and I need a new pc those graphics/no lag are just amazing and the shots to
MorbiD.ShoT
Stormin' through the party
+322|6567

Undetected_Killer wrote:

MorbiD.ShoT wrote:

Undetected_Killer wrote:

Agreed.
...I don't get it.
It's okay, we love you the way you are.
Yay!
Johnny_Extremer
I Am McLovin!!!!
+22|6231
Now I know why your number one, YOU OWN _ _911 DUDE YOU OWN HIM add me to your friends list plz I have two soldiers Johnny_Xtremer and Chaosmunkeyman. And sorry _ _ 911 but did you see those skills I mean he just walks into a group of guys and pwns em all. You seriously rock dude.
_-_911_-_180891
+540|6473|Shanghai, ethnicity=German

Undetected_Killer wrote:

Ryan wrote:

loonitic wrote:

I was thinking that
Same here
Agreed.
I'm not mad! He is just better than me. Of course he owns! Everybody owns! *I think*

Now you guys have 2Clark Whores on the forum! I don't care if he takes the win! I'm happy for 20mm that he is soooo damn good! I was also so damn impressed as I saw the video, my mouth was like so wide you could've stuffed a human in my mouth so wide! But still I'm in the Top 5 with wally009, Life_Insense, The_Sal and X_20mm_X. And I'm trying my best for the next video!

I'm not mad at all!
Backupwayback
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
+73|6270

_-_911_-_180891 wrote:

Undetected_Killer wrote:

Ryan wrote:

Same here
Agreed.
I'm not mad! He is just better than me. Of course he owns! Everybody owns! *I think*

Now you guys have 2Clark Whores on the forum! I don't care if he takes the win! I'm happy for 20mm that he is soooo damn good! I was also so damn impressed as I saw the video, my mouth was like so wide you could've stuffed a human in my mouth so wide! But still I'm in the Top 5 with wally009, Life_Insense, The_Sal and X_20mm_X. And I'm trying my best for the next video!

I'm not mad at all!
when did that life_intense guy pass you.  Step it up 911 haha.  I dont think u cna catch 20m though he plays like 24/7

EDIT    911 UR LINKS IN UR SIG ARENT WORKING

Last edited by Backupwayback (2007-08-05 10:52:39)

Sambuccashake
+126|6581|Sweden
This vid is insane.  +1
paranoid101
Ambitious but Rubbish
+540|6710
Great Video

Great Music

Great Action

Great use of the infantry scanner

Thanks for that, it was really enjoyable.
_-_911_-_180891

Backupwayback wrote:

_-_911_-_180891 wrote:

Undetected_Killer wrote:

Agreed.

I'm not mad at all!
when did that life_intense guy pass you.  Step it up 911 haha.
I know! I'm on holiday! I did not have so much time to play only a few times!!!! But soon if I don't get my ASS on the Field and get as many SG kills as possible, then this weird Last_RiVaL pops out of no where and he has like no life because it isn't possible to get like 60000 kills! Because last time I checked he was 37th in the world!!!! That's not possible!!!! and yes I slipped down! But I will be back on track ASAP!
Backupwayback
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
+73|6270

_-_911_-_180891 wrote:

Backupwayback wrote:

_-_911_-_180891 wrote:

I'm not mad at all!
when did that life_intense guy pass you.  Step it up 911 haha.
I know! I'm on holiday! I did not have so much time to play only a few times!!!! But soon if I don't get my ASS on the Field and get as many SG kills as possible, then this weird Last_RiVaL pops out of no where and he has like no life because it isn't possible to get like 60000 kills! Because last time I checked he was 37th in the world!!!! That's not possible!!!! and yes I slipped down! But I will be back on track ASAP!
sure hope so.  Fight the guys with no life
20mm
+7|6106

_-_911_-_180891 wrote:

RiVaL is a friend of mine I've been "training" he wants to reach 2nd in the world since he gave up on catching me. And of course its possible to move up that fast 911, I bought 2142 on May 31st and was #1 shotgun by June 20th. Of course I'm in the middle of a job search right now so I have a fair amount of free time.

And to everyone who had kind words for the video I appreciate it very much, I'm currently working on a 2nd video that should be much more polished!
psH
Banned
+217|6354|Sydney

_-_911_-_180891 wrote:

Undetected_Killer wrote:

Ryan wrote:

Same here
Agreed.
I'm not mad at all!
Sure you aren't dollface.
_-_911_-_180891

20mm wrote:

_-_911_-_180891 wrote:

RiVaL is a friend of mine I've been "training" he wants to reach 2nd in the world since he gave up on catching me. And of course its possible to move up that fast 911, I bought 2142 on May 31st and was #1 shotgun by June 20th. Of course I'm in the middle of a job search right now so I have a fair amount of free time.

And to everyone who had kind words for the video I appreciate it very much, I'm currently working on a 2nd video that should be much more polished!
Okay so know I slipped down to 5th! *AHHHH*. But I can gain my 4th back, because I only have to kill like 247 to catch up with Life_Intense!

Then Rival will be 2nd, me 4th, and 20mm of course 1st!

Now that I'm back from Germany I will try to get my 3rd position back!
Backupwayback
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
+73|6270

20mm wrote:

_-_911_-_180891 wrote:

abit of free time?  Understatement much

Last edited by Backupwayback (2007-08-10 22:10:13)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard