lowing
Banned
+1,662|6647|USA
http://boortz.com/nuze/index.html

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE YOUNG AMERICA'S FOUNDATION

"Perhaps you're not aware of the kerfuffle between the Council on American-Islamic Relations (a group whose officials openly promote Islamic law in the United States) and the Young America's Foundation. YAF, it seems, invited one Robert Spenser to address their National Conservative Student Conference.

CAIR is none too pleased.

Spenser, you see, maintains a website called JihadWatch, and is the author of several books that would not be considered to be very friendly toward Islamic fascism. We have such titles as "The Truth About Muhammad: Founder of the World's Most Intolerant Religion" and "The Politically Incorrect Guide to Islam."

CAIR issued a demand to YAF that Spenser not be allowed to speak, and in the event he does speak CAIR demands that YAF "ensure that false and defamatory statements are not disseminated at that session." Of course, to CAIR, a "false and defamatory statement" is defined as any statement that accurately describes the intolerant nature of the religion of Muslim and the truth about the atrocities committed worldwide in the name of Allah.

You have to love YAF if for no other reason than for their response to CAIR. Jason Mattera, a spokesman for YAF said that they would not be intimidated by Islamic thugs and followed up with:

"CAIR can go to Hell and they can take their 72 virgins with them.""

read up http://www.yaf.org/
PureFodder
+225|6282
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=83203
So why does this need two threads?
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6647|USA

PureFodder wrote:

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=83203
So why does this need two threads?
To distinct threads.

one has the European appeasers bending to the will of Islam, and the other, Americans telling them to fuck off.

simple really.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6647|USA
Also, can you not see that CAIR is totally opposed to free speech in America? Kinda like Liberals and the fairness doctrine. Funny the similarities
Harmor
Error_Name_Not_Found
+605|6545|San Diego, CA, USA
CAIR, to me is like the ACLU for Muslims.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6558
It's like a tiny version of Stalin vs Hitler!  And, yet again, Stalin's winning!
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6441|The Land of Scott Walker

lowing wrote:

CAIR issued a demand to YAF that Spenser not be allowed to speak, and in the event he does speak CAIR demands that YAF "ensure that false and defamatory statements are not disseminated at that session." Of course, to CAIR, a "false and defamatory statement" is defined as any statement that accurately describes the intolerant nature of the religion of Muslim and the truth about the atrocities committed worldwide in the name of Allah.

You have to love YAF if for no other reason than for their response to CAIR. Jason Mattera, a spokesman for YAF said that they would not be intimidated by Islamic thugs and followed up with:

"CAIR can go to Hell and they can take their 72 virgins with them.""

read up http://www.yaf.org/
This is the US of A!  If CAIR doesn't like free speech they should go back to whatever Middle Eastern rock they crawled out from under.  Keep busting CAIR in their terrorist-loving chops YAF!
David.P
Banned
+649|6270

lowing wrote:

Also, can you not see that CAIR is totally opposed to free speech in America? Kinda like Liberals and the fairness doctrine. Funny the similarities
Explain this liberals.

Bubbalo wrote:

It's like a tiny version of Stalin vs Hitler!  And, yet again, Stalin's winning!
Wow bubbalo! You took the words out of my mouth. Btw their stalin right?
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6558
If by they you mean YAF then yes.
jonsimon
+224|6491

lowing wrote:

Decomcrats != liberals. Just like usmarine and ATG have demonstrated conservatives != bush lovers.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6525|Global Command
Liberals are anti-freedom.

The Fairness Doctrine is cowardly notion, conceived by traitorous bastards.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6758

jonsimon wrote:

lowing wrote:

Decomcrats != liberals. Just like usmarine and ATG have demonstrated conservatives != bush lovers.
ummm...I don't like Bush, so you can shove that where you like.  However, ATG actually voted for him, so I will give you that.
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6667|UK

ATG wrote:

Liberals are anti-freedom.

The Fairness Doctrine is cowardly notion, conceived by traitorous bastards.
pfffttt it's a conservative prez that fucked freedom in the ass like no other....and you voted fgor him....twice!! LOL.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6401|North Carolina
There should be a group for Americans who reject politically correct bullshit but still realize that invading countries is usually a bad idea.

I don't like CAIR at all, but while I commend some of Jihadwatch's work, it seems like this particular group attracts warmongers.

Pat Condell's got it right: don't bend to the Islamists' will, but don't jump into ridiculous wars either.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6219|Escea

jonsimon wrote:

lowing wrote:

So what if they like juniper bushes and stuff
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6525|Global Command

usmarine2005 wrote:

jonsimon wrote:

lowing wrote:

ummm...I don't like Bush, so you can shove that where you like.  However, ATG actually voted for him, so I will give you that.
When the choice is one of two miserable assholes I should be forgiven.

I, however, will only vote independent from here on out. Why don't you back the Unity party?

Which one of the two major party hacks will you support, Hillary or the republican?

People who vote republican and/or democrat are the problem.

I learned from my mistake.
David.P
Banned
+649|6270

Turquoise wrote:

There should be a group for Americans who reject politically correct bullshit but still realize that invading countries is usually a bad idea.

I don't like CAIR at all, but while I commend some of Jihadwatch's work, it seems like this particular group attracts warmongers.

Pat Condell's got it right: don't bend to the Islamists' will, but don't jump into ridiculous wars either.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard