Starkiller
+1|6151
I´m having an argument with my clanmates. They kicked a player (of the opposing team) because he spawned at a flag that they had already neutralized and halfway up. Only way to do this would be a hack of some sort. Since I was in the guys team, I could see that he was alone in a locked squad, so spawning near a hidden squad leader is ruled out.

Fact is, I don´t believe my friends about this. My theory is that the guy spawned in a hidden corner when the flag was still his, and they only saw him coming when they almost had it changed.

So, my question to those with insight out there is: Is a "I can spawn at a flag even if its not mine" hack known or at least technically possible?

(I hope you all say: "No way!", so I can tell my mates off for kicking people they don´t like for "hacking" without clear proof.)
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6707|67.222.138.85
I'm pretty sure this hack doesn't exist. Definitely going with spawned somewhere, hid, and came out later.
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6519|Adelaide, South Australia

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

I'm pretty sure this hack doesn't exist. Definitely going with spawned somewhere, hid, and came out later.
Reciprocity
+721|6581|the dank(super) side of Oregon
probably just a random game fuck up.
Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6627|Warlord
I've noticed some weird stuff in BF2 over the year+ I've been playing, including flags that couldn't be capped, flags that were capped but showed the wrong flag, guys on my team speaking the wrong language, guys on my team with red name tags, guys on the enemy team with blue tags and guys on the enemy team with the wrong skin.

So my first thought was that this is just a glitch of some sort... I once spawned at an enemy uncap after being teamswitched at the last moment. But who knows?
Titch2349
iz me!
+358|6352|uk

Reject_Wolf
Former Karkand Addict
+32|6583|Windsor, Ontario, Canada
Once on BF2142 when I was squad leader, I had a glitch where another squad was spawning on me.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard