Noobpatty
ʎʇʇɐdqoou
+194|6380|West NY
I was wondering how bf2 is for other people. In my case, I sometimes completely embaress myself and get ingame KDRs ,let's say.. 0.2
Other times I will be at the top like a round I played a while ago where I'll have more than twice kills than my deathes. (I'm not gonna post the screen, this way it doesn't look like a bragging post) So is your skill in bf2 constant and steady or does it jump and fall like mine? Often if I play around 14 hours a week I'll do decent. Also this happens when using certain weapons. I used to always snipe, and I was well at it. I stopped and used other weapons, and I was good at them. Whenever I changed the weapon of my most common usage, I would gain experience from it and lose skill with others. Sometimes I'll blame it on factors such as sleep status, light , etc. Of course you all have your good games, your great games, your godly games and the ones wear you hate to admit but you're doing quite horribly, but my jump in performance is drastic...it may just be the skill of people on the server, or all the other factors. One thing I don't understand at all is that I own at infantry karkand with <20 people on it..anyways is anyone else like me?

Last edited by Noobpatty (2007-08-02 19:05:57)

MorbiD.ShoT
Stormin' through the party
+322|6622
My skizzle's are quite consistently getting better!

All the time actually.
Noobpatty
ʎʇʇɐdqoou
+194|6380|West NY

MorbiD.ShoT wrote:

All the time actually.
You are a constant player, then?
MorbiD.ShoT
Stormin' through the party
+322|6622

Noobpatty wrote:

MorbiD.ShoT wrote:

All the time actually.
You are a constant player, then?
Summertime = Yes

But most of the time I go a few days without playing then come back and play for a couple hours.
tthf
Member 5307
+210|6783|06-01
i get great rounds, good rounds, average rounds, bad round and rounds that i wish i didn't even bother turning on the pc...

i'm an ok player with average skills. there are some days i play like i'm rambo and cant die no matter what i do but more often than not, i tend to die moments after i spawn...
Ricerckt93
+69|6678
I'll be honest,  I'm better with vehicles, than IO.

Last edited by Ricerckt93 (2007-08-02 19:10:45)

RAVENMkXV
+9|6242|Florida
pretty good, most of the time i have a decent game...sometimes i plain suck.
havent played for a while and refuse till FH2 comes out.
i usually have a nice KDR on wake as USMC...around 30 to 50 : 1...sometimes
Invaderzim
Chicken wing?
+49|6474|Newcastle NSW Australia
Depends on how I am at the time, if something in RL is pissing me off I oftern dont play well but when I dont have anything to worry about I find that I can play realy well.
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6158|Scotland!
I normally maintain an average KDR every match, but then I'll go through sessions of a few days where I play way below average, so I just take a few days break from bf2 then come back and play well again.
Noobpatty
ʎʇʇɐdqoou
+194|6380|West NY

RAVENMkXV wrote:

pretty good, most of the time i have a decent game...sometimes i plain suck.
havent played for a while and refuse till FH2 comes out.
i usually have a nice KDR on wake as USMC...around 30 to 50 : 1...sometimes
Forgotten hope?
Skullcleaver
+7|6183|Michigan
My KDR is alot better now, took me a while to stop doing stupid stuff, like turning to see who shot me or thinking "that sniper will never expect me to stick my head out again" I still have bad rounds, like getting owned on the arty island in wake. but overall I get more kills than deaths now.
Tjasso
the "Commander"
+102|6549|the Netherlands
jump and fall ,i have my moments of glory
RAVENMkXV
+9|6242|Florida

Noobpatty wrote:

Forgotten hope?
ummm yea..? lol i have no clue what ur asking
1. do i play FH for 1942...yes
2. FH2= forgotten hope 2...yes

lol that should cover it
T.Pike
99 Problems . . .
+187|6308|Pennsyltucky

I'm pretty inconsistent but usually do best after playing a few rounds.
nonexistentusmc
+26|6471|Queens, NYC
Mine is inconsistent too. Like one round tonight I was rockin' it hard. I probably had a 4-1 KDR. Then 3-4 rounds down the line I had a 1-3 KDR. It fluctuates a lot. I guess if I overplay, then my "skill" goes downhill!
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6647|Gold coast, Aus.
Well, I'll have rounds where I get 10kdr's but i'll have rounds where I only get around 3. These are still above average but I do have 'skill lapses'.
keghog
+2|6321
I usually do amazing one round, Ill take 1st, and then Ill get 3rd or 4th or 5th the rest of the rounds, I usually own 1 round per night, I can only stay really focused for 1 round a night.
wargallion
+5|6500|Sweden
it dep on ping, team and if im a SL or SM.
low ping will give u better hits and not so much dust when hitting enemys.
a good team will back ya up and keep ya alive, so the more time ya get revived the better K/D ya get, always keep 1 or 2 medics in the squad.
as a Squad Leader i just let me squad spawn close to flag and save the guys who is close to me. as a Squad Member  i can take risk but i will die to keep my SL alive and give him a chance to get away.
if im the SL and the SM doesnt even try to revive me they are kicked and replaced with a teamplayer.
i play 5 to 7 hours aday 7 days a week.
addicted? maybe little but its fun and relaxing...
WarG
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6489|A W S M F O X
usually i kick a 3 ratio or better, thats average, ill sometimes do badly but i cant remember a time on IO that ive gotten anything below 2.

If im having a bad round i just make a effort to not rush in and be all rambo.
Ubersturmbannfuhrer
I am a fucking homosexual
+211|6632|Parainen, Finland
Would be nice to play a round for once without getting kicked or banned by germans....
You are ze haxor, you are ze nazi, you are switching seats, jaaa ...blah blah blih blah.....
But the ratio is going up all the time...
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6348|Orrstrayleea
Usually im just constantly improving (The last awesome round ive had was a 38-7 on sharqi, AK FTW) , but lately ive had KDRs like 1.5, ive lost my touch
Ey3
+5|6176
I just went over 2.0, i didnt bother before.. But yea..its okay I guess..
FlemishHCmaniac
+147|6438|Belgium
KDR usually ranges from 2 to 5. I do get crappy rounds though when the opposition is tough or my team just plain sucks and I have to do all the work, then it's around 1. So I'm not really consistent but I can hold my own in general though.
Dwit
+34|6536
Now i play pretty constant, average k/d of 3-4 or something, but i used to have peaks and downs like you say, only not that bad ( 0.2 wtf ) just keep on playing and you'll be owning soon
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6603|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!
Crappy rounds are now something really really rare for me. Keep getting better...Never going back to teh nOObs day.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard