kingsolid330
+6|6123|Germany
hey all jus wanna say im sorta new here to the BF2 world, and i hope im able 2 join BF2s. I love u guys rules and how u like to play BF2, the way its meant to be played TEAMWORK AND FUN! ;] but anywayz bout me, my ID name is Legolo33. i prefer being a Medic/Sniper/Transport Heli Pilot. Medic and Sniper is my fav class of course though. Also my fav army is USMC, so i try to be on that team as much as i can. Right now i am a Corporal but in time i'll rank up :] im bout to start my senior year in high school so i'll b on when i can. but anywayz i played BF2 10 hours straight today lol and gotta tell u, i lov it! and i would lov being in a tribe or group, that loves playing BF2 the way i like to. hope to frag with u guys soon ;]

Last edited by kingsolid330 (2007-07-31 13:13:42)

I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6140|Scotland!
Hi
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6755|The United Center
Hello and welcome to the forums.
{M5}Sniper3
Typical white person.
+389|6767|San Antonio, Texas
Cdogmn?

Nahhh...

Welcome to the forums!
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6746|The Hague, Netherlands

Welcome m8, enjoy the fun
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6574|England

Hey, welcome. Look at Alpha's sig and join in the fun
Rabbit.v2
Banned
+186|6536|stalker.

I'm Jamesey wrote:

Hi
You? Friendly? wut?
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6575|NYC / Hamburg

welcome to bf2s !
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
aLeX
.?
+160|6339|:D

Hello and welcome.

I would just like to point out:

BF2s Rules wrote:

Post in English, or as close as you can reasonably get. Spelling, grammar, punctuation, and capitalization count.
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6559|Scotland

swe:D wrote:

I'm Jamesey wrote:

Hi
You? Friendly? wut?
He found some ice cream under his sofa.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6230|Escea

Avoid snake at all costs he will steal ur cookies welcome to the forums bro .
rambo43
Banned
+35|6231

kingsolid330 wrote:

hey all jus wanna say im sorta new here to the BF2 world, and i hope im able 2 join BF2s. I love u guys rules and how u like to play BF2, the way its meant to be played TEAMWORK AND FUN! ;] but anywayz bout me, my ID name is Legolo33. i prefer being a Medic/Sniper/Transport Heli Pilot. Medic and Sniper is my fav class of course though. Also my fav army is USMC, so i try to be on that team as much as i can. Right now i am a Corporal but in time i'll rank up :] im bout to start my senior year in high school so i'll b on when i can. but anywayz i played BF2 10 hours straight today lol and gotta tell u, i lov it! and i would lov being in a tribe or group, that loves playing BF2 the way i like to. hope to frag with u guys soon ;]
/BAN!
{M5}Sniper3
Typical white person.
+389|6767|San Antonio, Texas

l-aLeX-l wrote:

Hello and welcome.

I would just like to point out:

BF2s Rules wrote:

Post in English, or as close as you can reasonably get. Spelling, grammar, punctuation, and capitalization count.
Wow, someone posted that and it wasn't me! 

Last edited by {M5}Sniper3 (2007-07-31 13:18:06)

x.:Shackleton:.x
Quick on the draw...
+33|6551|the land of plenty
Here is some karma. Use it wisely.  btw it is for having more karkand time than me.
kingsolid330
+6|6123|Germany
uh..wow lots of post very fast, hahaha ok i guess i cant speak slang then. hm alrite well what is this karma exactly?
suomalainen_äijä
+64|6173
hi
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6646|Montreal, Qc, Canada
welcome in the forums mate!
Samtheman53.0000012
Banned
+15|6127
sup big SK
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6575|NYC / Hamburg

btw, where in germany are you from?
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
kingsolid330
+6|6123|Germany
I'm near Kaiserslaughtern. Or near Volgeweh Airbase. i live in a town called Schallodenbach. also how do i join the BF2s BF2 team? i cant find the join site again...hehe inless you're already a member when you join forums? sorry bit lost, hehe late night xD
AAFCptKabbom
+127|6666|WPB, FL. USA
Corporal!  Who told you that you were allowed to talk - Now get back in the game and revive me, give me ammo, spot the bad guys, shine my stars, and generally make me look good - and don't forget to take the bullet for me too!

DAMN NOOBS!
kingsolid330
+6|6123|Germany
Thurr Yes Thurr!! Reporting to duty thurr!! Alrite i'm out guys i have a job in-proccesing to go to tommorow. cya later guys! and thanks for the warm welcomes ;]

Last edited by kingsolid330 (2007-07-31 13:35:52)

Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6574|England

M.O.A.B wrote:

Avoid snake at all costs he will steal ur cookies welcome to the forums bro .
Whereas you steal the fish
znozer
Viking fool - Crazy SWE
+162|6552|Sverige (SWE)

Andoura wrote:

welcome in the forums mate!
']['error
Banned
+630|6652|The Netherlands
hai2U!

please: Don't transform in a karkand/IO whore, we already got enough of those

Board footer