BlackKoala
+215|6326

cowami wrote:

BlackKoala wrote:

BF2s got wrecked hard, for about ten rounds. 

Really, really, hard.
You must say, though, I was a damn good commander before I got teamswitched.

"Y'know, UAVs reload after about 20 seconds, so just keep putting them up."

Yes, let's let the squad leaders tell the commander what to do.
I would have take command, but I didn't want to drop SL for Colts, lol.  So I kinda just um...told you how to command for that round, haha.   You didn't do half-bad, except for the fact that I um....had to tell you when your UAV was ready?  =/
CoconutBlitz
I've had the diarrheas since Easters
+145|6591|California U.S.A

CMDR_Dave wrote:

Fun tonight guys...thanks for having some -=DRACO- clansmen.

I especially liked this part... 
http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r56/ … een002.jpg
Gees I was just telling my Squad on voip about how if anyone is a Engineer to lay some AT mines on this shallow water part, because it will blow up the boats... then BLAMMO!!! there was a moment of silence then I said... "Like that." 

*sigh*

I need to go find my ass cause it was shot up so much its missing

We need vehicles and bigger map size.

Thanks everyone it was fun tonight except for the not winning any games early part and our "suspicious" superplayer.
SilentscoutIX
BF2s US Server Admin
+91|6389|Vancouver, BC, Canada
I was the leetesest commander ever when I actually used to scrim, I just don't bother for pubs because really... what's teh point they dont use the info that you give them or go where you tell them to. Thus it is pointless...
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6291|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

BlackKoala wrote:

cowami wrote:

BlackKoala wrote:

BF2s got wrecked hard, for about ten rounds. 

Really, really, hard.
You must say, though, I was a damn good commander before I got teamswitched.

"Y'know, UAVs reload after about 20 seconds, so just keep putting them up."

Yes, let's let the squad leaders tell the commander what to do.
I would have take command, but I didn't want to drop SL for Colts, lol.  So I kinda just um...told you how to command for that round, haha.   You didn't do half-bad, except for the fact that I um....had to tell you when your UAV was ready?  =/
Meh, I was too busy keeping an eye on people trying to sneak away under the scope of the UAV.
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
BlackKoala
+215|6326

CoconutBlitz wrote:

Thanks everyone it was fun tonight except for the not winning any games early part and our "suspicious" superplayer.
My ass hurt just from watching him raping all of you, I can't imagine what it was like from your 'end' of the deal.
ColtsX
#baddie
+157|6548

CoconutBlitz wrote:

Yea that was me and my sidekick Koala .
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6329

CMDR_Dave wrote:

https://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r56/wdchenault/screen002.jpg
Is it just me...Or is there NO FOG in your screenshot? What the hell? How come its more colored like, say Fushe Pass? My Songua is more grey like Jalalabad and foggy... You must have a program that changes the game color....No wonder you were hitting us before I could see you....

edit: Fixed my image tags....

Last edited by Im_Dooomed (2007-07-29 03:36:30)

Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6686|United States of America
I've now learned the hard way to join this server when the server is actually populated and not just getting there. It's hard for me to get a constant 2:1 KDR with so few people, especially those like Dooomed and his little spree beginning Jalalalalalalalalalabad yesterday .
l41e
+677|6649

Im_Dooomed wrote:

Is it just me...Or is there NO FOG in your screenshot? What the hell? How come its more colored like, say Fushe Pass? My Songua is more grey like Jalalabad and foggy... You must have a program that changes the game color....No wonder you were hitting us before I could see you....

edit: Fixed my image tags....
I can change my game color. It's called the gamma settings on my monitor. Oh, and in-game graphics settings.
CMDR_Dave
Redneck
+66|6842|Missoula, MT
I set all game graphics to low, that's it.   
Schwarzelungen
drunklenglungen
+133|6297|Bloomington Indiana
glad i finally got on the server last night.

it was a good time.
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6329

DesertFox- wrote:

I've now learned the hard way to join this server when the server is actually populated and not just getting there. It's hard for me to get a constant 2:1 KDR with so few people, especially those like Dooomed and his little spree beginning Jalalalalalalalalalabad yesterday .

That was the first time I decided to go on a assault rushing-noob tubing, bunny hoping, spray and pray-spamming killing spree! I only got one screenshot from Jalalbad and it doesn't really show my leetness that round I remember the time though our squad raped those Draco guys outside of the Mosque...But it was just that one time

k30dxedle wrote:

I can change my game color. It's called the gamma settings on my monitor. Oh, and in-game graphics settings.
Ah right, I remember being able to do that. I looked at some of my screenshots from Songhua and found they look just about the same. Keep in mind that I posted last night at 5 A.M IN THE MORNING *Sigh* I gotta get some more rest for myself
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6367|California
I shall be playing today, if it gets started.
watch out for my crazy kdr :p
Blehm98
conservative hatemonger
+150|6464|meh-land
i prefer to play on IO because maps with jets or attack choppers make me crash

edit: no, i mean like it makes my game crash lol, i can fly just fine

Last edited by Blehm98 (2007-07-29 17:12:38)

SplinterStrike
Roamer
+250|6412|Eskimo land. AKA Canada.

Blehm98 wrote:

i prefer to play on IO because maps with jets or attack choppers make me crash

edit: no, i mean like it makes my game crash lol, i can fly just fine
Suuure. I'd say you fly in BF2 like cowami flies in Flight Simulator. (That means badly)

Coming on the server momentarily.
Canin
Conservative Roman Catholic
+280|6476|Foothills of S. Carolina

starting up bf2 momentarily....
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6291|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

Before I forget to do this:

SUPAH SNIPAH (not really, but yeah, indulge me)
https://i10.tinypic.com/4y999hd.png
After I took this shot, I thought to myself, "wait, drivers can't crouch behind the steering column". Then I realized to look in the upper left hand corner and congratulated myself and announced my victory to others.
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
VicktorVauhn
+319|6393|Southern California
lol, it doesn't count when they are coming towards you
Just kidding, nice shot....now do it again.
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6708|67.222.138.85
Restarted server at 22:47 CST for squad glitch.
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6367|California
I would play, but my internet is crapping on me...
I can't even browse the internet and when I type it lags.
Blehm98
conservative hatemonger
+150|6464|meh-land
my hitreg was horrendous, now i remember oh so clearly the reason as to why i quit this game comptetetively

QW is so much better than bf2, and once the next build comes out it'll pretty much be a beta thats better coded than a game thats been out for 3 years...
san4
The Mas
+311|6689|NYC, a place to live

cowami wrote:

Before I forget to do this:

SUPAH SNIPAH (not really, but yeah, indulge me)
http://i10.tinypic.com/4y999hd.png
After I took this shot, I thought to myself, "wait, drivers can't crouch behind the steering column". Then I realized to look in the upper left hand corner and congratulated myself and announced my victory to others.
When was that from? It wasn't from tonight.
aj0404
It'll just be our little secret
+298|6351|Iowa...
i played a few rounds tonight,but that no squad bug really killed the US team.even with teams switching sides every game the MEC still took every match but one when i was playing.

Last edited by aj0404 (2007-07-29 21:45:08)

SplinterStrike
Roamer
+250|6412|Eskimo land. AKA Canada.
Aye, and quite frustrating it was.

I had quite a bit of fun on Jalalabad to be honest. And Dalian before my comp overheated and crashed, sending me to the other team as i rejoined.

<3 the G3.

Screenies in the morning!
dill13
+67|6195

i thought this deserved a picture
https://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb21/dill132007/BF22007-07-2921-11-50-21.jpg

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard