nieker
THE FLYING DUTCH PENGUIN, THE NINTENDO PENGUIN
+191|6598|The Netherlands
hey

i was some stumbleing( a free program for your browser so you can be sended to random, by other users posted websites) and i came to this site: [removed by mod] it is a site where you can buy fucking cheats
i don't know if thay work but if thay work that would be shitty(for me, not for the users)
is there a way to post it to punkbusters or EA or something, i don't wanna c peeps using it.
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6260|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

Wow, you just found out about MSX?

Can't do nuttin.
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
The_killer2
hai
+36|6147|North Carolina

nieker wrote:

hey

i was some stumbleing( a free program for your browser so you can be sended to random, by other users posted websites) and i came to this site:  it is a site where you can buy fucking cheats
i don't know if thay work but if thay work that would be shitty(for me, not for the users)
is there a way to post it to punkbusters or EA or something, i don't wanna c peeps using it.
Msx sucks.
LT.Victim
+1,175|6533|British Columbia, Canada
Punkbuster already knows about Msx, so does half the people here... And no, there is nothing they can do.

But, if you don't want ppl to use it, why are you linking them the site?
The_killer2
hai
+36|6147|North Carolina

LT.Victim wrote:

Punkbuster already knows about Msx, so does half the people here... And no, there is nothing they can do.

But, if you don't want ppl to use it, why are you linking them the site?
Why the hell would someone want to use msx?
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6417|Chicago, IL
It isnt illegal to sell or use hacks, all EA can do is try to make the game harder to hack, which they rarely try to do...
LT.Victim

S.Lythberg wrote:

It isnt illegal to sell or use hacks, all EA can do is try to make the game harder to hack, which they rarely try to do...
Actually, I'm pretty sure it isn't legal to sell hacks, but I know MSX gets around it by stating that when you buy their hacks, you aren't buying the hacks themselves, but access to their private forum in which once granted access, everything is given out for free..
nieker
hehe i dint knew them b4 XD
but why peeps make hax it spoils the fun
SonderKommando
Eat, Lift, Grow, Repeat....
+564|6630|The darkside of Denver
ZOMG!!!!!!!! HAX HAX!!!!!!!!

word 2 da wise G "ADAPT AND OVERCOME"  hackers are chumps, personally I laugh at people who have to PAY to be good at a game.
LT.Victim

nieker wrote:

Because people can make money off making hacks, and there are always people who suck so much, that they must resort to hacks.
nieker

LT.Victim wrote:

nieker wrote:

Because people can make money off making hacks, and there are always people who suck so much, that they must resort to hacks.
i think that might me right
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6471|so randum
hax
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6434|cuntshitlake

LT.Victim wrote:

nieker wrote:

And people who have extra money, but no life.
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6260|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

fatherted13 wrote:

hax
I hax ur mum

kidding
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
Twist
Too old to be doing this sh*t
+103|6494|Little blue planet, milky way
'EFFIN $20 a WEEK for that crap ? That guy selling the hacks must be damned RICH by now.
Ok, I know there are more hacks than this..... If it's any consolation, I just checked out their site (forked out $20 £*##¤%*"#¤*%$@*£$@!!!! to see if you're right)....
But feel at ease. Their hack doesn't work, everyone just got busted BF2 AND BF2142. Their forum is full of people bitching about having paid for hacks that dont work, and now they've gotten banned. Pretty funny actually. Now if we could just get PB to clean out the remaining 10.000+ cheaters... That'd be nice.
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6592|Gold coast, Aus.
old hax is old. co-incidentally the most known/used hack is the worst and most overpriced.
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6336|California
my hax r better then msgay
The_killer2
hai
+36|6147|North Carolina

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

my hax r better then msgay
Same.
Sgt.Kyle
Kyle
+48|6454|P-way, NJ
Dude try msx its so 1337
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6678|67.222.138.85
Everyone knows about it, and they do what they can about it. We can't do anything here.

And posting the URL really isn't such a good idea.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard