SealXo
+309|6552
Im about to fucking blow my head off, im returning this fucker in 10 minutes.

It took me 7 minutes to fucking load the map, then after the 2 minute race, it said saving game data, and after 5 minutes i slapped it back in the box, its going home.

And the AI is obviously driven by french or something, because they are so agressive they will just run you rass off the road.... but dont bother trying ot restart becase you wil lhave to RELOAD the whole 7 MINTES

if it takes longer to load then the actual race, you have a big fucking problem..... seriously ive never seen a save data...... message for more than 5 seconds in my life.

ffs my N64 saves zelda instantly haha

Last edited by SealXo (2007-07-23 15:55:22)

WinterWayfarer
Combat Medic
+21|6268|Spacetime
Are you sure? Maybe your computer was just acting slow?
r'Eeee
That's how I roll, BITCH!
+311|6465

WinterWayfarer wrote:

Are you sure? Maybe your computer was just acting slow?
It's for the 360
(T)eflon(S)hadow
R.I.P. Neda
+456|6846|Grapevine, TX
Its an XBOX 360, not a PC.... How long have you had your xbox? Send it back stating you have the red light bug... care of Microsoft
Sgt.Kyle
Kyle
+48|6500|P-way, NJ
I have forza 2 on my elite and it runs fine. Yes, the loading//saving does take time
SealXo
+309|6552

(T)eflon(S)hadow wrote:

Its an XBOX 360, not a PC.... How long have you had your xbox? Send it back stating you have the red light bug... care of Microsoft
...... my box is fine i dont even play it that much. i play RB6 all the time and theres no problem. i got it for christmas i think.

Last edited by SealXo (2007-07-23 16:00:40)

topthrill05
+125|6594|Rochester NY USA
I have it, seems that something is wrong on your end not the game. If you don't want the AI to murder you set the settings lower and you will be fine.
SealXo
+309|6552

topthrill05 wrote:

I have it, seems that something is wrong on your end not the game. If you don't want the AI to murder you set the settings lower and you will be fine.
i rented iit it might be the disk.

Sgt.Kyle
Kyle
+48|6500|P-way, NJ
lol o
r'Eeee
That's how I roll, BITCH!
+311|6465

SealXo wrote:

topthrill05 wrote:

i rented iit it might be the disk.

Lol, that's your problem! Maybe!
TimmmmaaaaH
Damn, I... had something for this
+725|6456|Brisbane, Australia

"taking it back" doesnt really count when it is rented...
https://bf3s.com/sigs/5e6a35c97adb20771c7b713312c0307c23a7a36a.png
twiistaaa
+87|6685|mexico
load time takes abit, but patience is a virtue. its a great game. best game i have on the 360 atm. the first races are short and you dont get much money from them. but it does pick up. and whats wrong with aggressive AI? its better then have a bunch of old ladies on the track.
Penetrator
Certified Twat
+296|6524|Bournemouth, South England
Works fine on my 360
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6672|Brisbane, Australia

Take it back and get Gears.
Penetrator
Certified Twat
+296|6524|Bournemouth, South England
Darkness is a pretty good game, but quite short. Finished it in 3 sittings.  Its quite rewarding smashing someone in the face with the butt of a rifle then eating their heart.
gameaddict
+35|6697|let op drempels

Sarrk wrote:

Overrated IMO good game, but not the best game ever made what some fanboys will say.
gameaddict
+35|6697|let op drempels

Penetrator wrote:

Darkness is a pretty good game, but quite short. Finished it in 3 sittings.  Its quite rewarding smashing someone in the face with the butt of a rifle then eating their heart.
Played it also but still planning to finish it on hard.
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6672|Brisbane, Australia

gameaddict wrote:

Sarrk wrote:

Overrated IMO good game, but not the best game ever made what some fanboys will say.
True. Its far too short and I dont like the multiplayer but the storyline, characters and graphics are superb.
SonderKommando
Eat, Lift, Grow, Repeat....
+564|6676|The darkside of Denver

Sarrk wrote:

gameaddict wrote:

Sarrk wrote:

True. Its far too short and I dont like the multiplayer but the storyline, characters and graphics are superb.
I bought The Darkness and was kinda disappointed by the length of the game.  Starbreeze is an amazing developer though, teh texture work, lighting, and overall feeling of the game world is amazing in The Darkness.  BTW Forza is a good game, sounds like ur disk might be fucked though.
Locoloki
I got Mug 222 at Gritty's!!!!
+216|6657|Your moms bedroom
LOL, the little people insides you computer hatez u
Private_Adam
Medic since 1942
+245|6668|United States
It's the new patch that fucked up Forza 2 because I have the same problem but before the patch came out I never had that problem.  I hope that Microsoft makes a new patch for Forza 2.

Last edited by Private_Adam (2007-07-25 21:04:06)

-=raska=-
Canada's French Frog
+123|6642|Quebec city, Canada

SealXo wrote:

(T)eflon(S)hadow wrote:

...... my box is fine i dont even play it that much. i play RB6 all the time and theres no problem. i got it for christmas i think.
RB6 owns. You do not seem to like french people but the majority of Tom Clancy's games were made by french people, including RB6 .
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6303|eng
The answer is simple, dont get a 360.

PS3 all the way
#rekt
PHILIPS
Ur mom in a tub
+2|6161|Ireland
PS3 is for kiddie fiddlers and people who doesnt get enough attention in real life.

And yeah Gears is overrated, i completed it, played it once online and since that its just bin collecting dust.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard