paranoid101
Ambitious but Rubbish
+540|6710
Hello all

A while ago I made this video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ntp0jcT3H9Q BF2 sniper video with a Difference

Well people the future is now and here's the 2142 version.

The one below is the remake.

This one here is the first one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQLcbFsIaWo

Enjoy and let me know which one you like best.

Please if you be kind, I am very new to making movies with windows movie maker.

Last edited by paranoid101 (2007-07-18 09:05:40)

Undetected_Killer
Le fuck?
+98|6256|FIYAH FIYAH FIYAAAAAAH
Nice. NIN FTW.
Teamsreth
Complete Tanker
+17|6813|England
Nice vid!

Crappy knife hit registering FTW!!!
DaClown
+2|6512|Germany
Nice video. By the way, how did you pass the future claymores (I'm new to 2142, don't know what they're called) without making them explode?
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6438
LOL I would have made one of those a long time ago if I had frags.

PS, where is the robot the stormstrooper in your sig is pwning from?
Sambuccashake
+126|6580|Sweden

DaClown wrote:

Nice video. By the way, how did you pass the future claymores (I'm new to 2142, don't know what they're called) without making them explode?
If you crouch/prone while passing the Claymore (APM in 2142) they won't detonate.
DaClown
+2|6512|Germany

Sambuccashake wrote:

DaClown wrote:

If you crouch/prone while passing the Claymore (APM in 2142) they won't detonate.
Thanks for the hint. Maybe my next round won't be that ... annoying.
paranoid101
Ambitious but Rubbish
+540|6710

doctastrangelove1964 wrote:

LOL I would have made one of those a long time ago if I had frags.

PS, where is the robot the stormstrooper in your sig is pwning from?
God its hard to remember, I find stuff on the net and store it for ages before I get round to using it, think it was from a comic book site, but which one I really can't remember.
jamiet757
+138|6592
this should be in the media section, but the vid is nice
Rubix-Cubes
+123|6626|UK
lol great little vid, LOL ' the sniper with back up, the one at the playground did he spawn on his SL as he looked like he just appeared
paranoid101
Ambitious but Rubbish
+540|6710

Rubix-Cubes wrote:

lol great little vid, LOL ' the sniper with back up, the one at the playground did he spawn on his SL as he looked like he just appeared
Nope he was cloaked and appeared when he got his gun out.

Justs going to add that I am remaking the video and should be posting it soon.

Last edited by paranoid101 (2007-07-18 08:47:38)

paranoid101
Ambitious but Rubbish
+540|6710
Heres the new remake of the video

Have also updated first post.

Let me know what you think.
Rubix-Cubes
+123|6626|UK
yeah actually fitted together much better
bullit
Tank Troll
+71|6659|London, UK
Yup its funny how snipers assume that the claymores go pop when they place em down so many times ive climbed up ladders with claymores to get a tag or 3
Brasso
+1,549|6600

No offense, but you're pretty much crap at knifing people.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
paranoid101
Ambitious but Rubbish
+540|6710

haffeysucks wrote:

Yep agreed and I did say in the video, we all know the knife sucks in 2142 and no offence the video not called watch my elite knifing skills, oh well I guess you must get them everytime first hit then.

Any other comment on the video apart for that by any chance?

Last edited by paranoid101 (2007-07-18 17:39:03)

Spidery_Yoda
+399|6240
I love knifing people in 2142. Its so fun. One of the most fun things to do in the game.

I just now spent about 2 rounds trying to knife this one guy (He was the rank below Supreme Commander), but he just kept Clarking me. Got him eventually though .

Then i noticed he started going after me. So i left the server after that game (also because i'm tired).

However its the server i always go on so he'll have plenty of chances to get me back.

Last edited by Spidery_Yoda (2007-07-18 16:47:18)

Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6313
Was laughing hard at the part, were you want to drop down from the roof onto that small staircase on Camp Gib and just missed it. Still climbed up the ladder and got him! lolz.

Nice Vid, me likes. +1 to you sir!

Sisco out.
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
Rubix-Cubes
+123|6626|UK

paranoid101 wrote:

haffeysucks wrote:

Yep agreed and I did say in the video, we all know the knife sucks in 2142 and no offence the video not called watch my elite knifing skills, oh well I guess you must get them everytime first hit then.

Any other comment on the video apart for that by any chance?
LMFAO
paranoid101
Ambitious but Rubbish
+540|6710
Can a mod move this to the Media section.

Thank you
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6601|Finland

paranoid101 wrote:

Can a mod move this to the Media section.

Thank you
Righty-o!
I need around tree fiddy.
r2zoo
Knowledge is power, guard it well
+126|6566|Michigan, USA
Well, to be honest, video wasnt vry impressive, just some loosely strung together knife kills, nothing amazing knifing prone, scoped snipers.  Dodging the APMs was intresting, as no matter how I try they kill me(even crawling behind them). Hit reg isnt that bad,pretty easy to slughter people with them, especially when their standing.
paranoid101
Ambitious but Rubbish
+540|6710

r2zoo wrote:

Well, to be honest, video wasnt vry impressive, just some loosely strung together knife kills, nothing amazing knifing prone, scoped snipers.  Dodging the APMs was intresting, as no matter how I try they kill me(even crawling behind them). Hit reg isnt that bad,pretty easy to slughter people with them, especially when their standing.
Thank you very much for your honest opinion, wasnt meant really to be anything special, just post against all the same sniper videos.

And yes I do really dislike snipers though.

Last edited by paranoid101 (2007-07-22 12:18:34)

r2zoo
Knowledge is power, guard it well
+126|6566|Michigan, USA

paranoid101 wrote:

r2zoo wrote:

Thank you very much for your honest opinion, wasnt meant really to be anything special, just post against all the same sniper video.

And yes I do really dislike snipers though.
Who doesnt?  Bastards always hit you right when your tryin to do something/go somewhere.  Then again I played my sniper for the 50 hours I needed and didnt really wanna let it go   Clark changed that though.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard