Yes29%29% - 28
No17%17% - 17
What the F**k are you on about?29%29% - 28
I don't care, I suck balls!23%23% - 23
Total: 96
artofsurvival
Idiot!
+33|6374|the Great British Queendom :)
Just a thought really, but it would appear to me that since they released Highway Tampa the stats problem has been happening! I have been playing for around a month or 2 now, due to computer problems but hey it appears that this is a coincidence? Saying that though I recently contacted E.A/Dice about my lack of Middle East Service ribbon, which they promptly gave me on the 10/07/07 so they must have some control over the stats. Well just my input, flame away.
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6480|cuntshitlake

Yes. Everyone started playing BF2 again which meant a huge stress on EA's master server.

On the other hand, mmmmmm balls...

Last edited by DeathUnlimited (2007-07-13 11:03:09)

main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
{uscm}Jyden
You likey leaky?
+433|6695|In You Endo- Stoke
I think it is,but also toady while twiddling my facial hair,
I thought of ea's cunning plan.The stats break then come back and will continue to do so until they have moved everyone onto a new game!

Ok maybe not,but i do think tampa has fucked everything up.
loonitic
...is a potty mouth
+286|6551|Valhalla
very very strong possibility.
0ji
+36|6245|Estados Unidos
It's noob season which means everyone is out on ANY map and Highway Tampa has no affect on stats in my opinion.
Ryanwb
+0|6170
I've played Highway Tampa at least 15 times and it still has never showed up in my stats even 1 time.  It's probably a good thing because I got owned by tank whores, but still
Eagle
Togs8896 is my evil alter ego
+567|6648|New Hampshire, USA
I like Highway Tampa.  It is the first true armor map and I havent seen teamwork like ive see in this map for a very long time.  Sqads of choppers buzzing armor convoys of 3-4 tanks is pretty neat.

Shame it fucked the stats up
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/14407/Sig_Pats.jpg
maestrium
+13|6502|Arizona
No, I think it's just a coincidence. It's just all the people who just got BF2 and are starting to play again. (I haven't played in a while, but that was due to me having no computer.)
AAFCptKabbom
+127|6675|WPB, FL. USA
Damn Jethro I think you're on to something!
At first the beta was ranked and I was getting points and then it was no longer ranked (no points) and then the stats update issue started.

Fucking BRILLIANT Watson, just fucking BRILLIANT !!!

erm, uh, what do we do now - OMG end of thread "lol"
russ)=spetsnaz
Banned
+131|6472|the guy in the hind on gator
sigh another stats thread
xXCortoMalteseXx
+11|6168|Some Pub in Valletta
And more coming
Samtheman53
Banned
+346|6712|UK
no
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6398|the land of bourbon

russ)=spetsnaz wrote:

https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6480|cuntshitlake

steelie34 wrote:

russ)=spetsnaz wrote:

Hey. Do you happen to know what the "s" in bf2s stands for?

If you or I don't care, let them care.

This isn't the typical "non-searched" topic anyways.
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
artofsurvival
Idiot!
True, just a conicindence, definatley? Well I am neither here or there with the stats thing as I only play BF2 anyways. The game is fucking brilliant and regardless of points stats etc I will continue to play
So the beta version was a ranked version but now is not? Too - AAFCptKabbom, Strange that really, is there anyway that this could be backed up at all? After speaking to EA in regards they just sent me the generic, it appears that you haven't earnt the requirements for the particular award, ribbon etc that you inquired about bs. So no hope there.
And to the people who are just typing " Oh No not another stats thread" read as it is kinda intereting that Highway has fucked everything up! But hey you dumbasses wouldn't of worked that out, probadly because your noses are up some-ones crack with there balls in your mouth :p Hence the poll!
fabiator14
+7|6168|Normandy - France
who cares???
stats problems are stats problems.
bofh999
+1|6615
no i dont think so

i complayined about statsissues months bevore ( 3 months bevore) where my playtime for rebels on spec forces didnt count (ok play time count but not the best round for this army (like best medic, best pilot, driver ,...)
i need 15 emails bevore the support stops with standart bullshit like
we cannot tell you wich requirements are for this meddal just keep playing and trying and so,...

after 5 emails he agreed that if a real issue (sometimes i got answers for bf2142 by the way lol) and they will investigate it and tell me what happend

nothing yet in my email (oh wonder)
this was the first time i saw that not all stats get recorded,.. no many of them didnt on spec forces
and then weekl by week it got worst
phil-12-12
Banned
+21|6199|c-c-c-Canada
correct me if im wrong the the right name for this map is called Highway tampon not tampa...

Last edited by phil-12-12 (2007-07-14 23:08:24)

Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6655|Montreal, Qc, Canada
** Andoura Still Hope For Another Patch **
DeathBecomesYu
+171|6196
Tampa has nothing to do with stats...I played for a good two weeks with tampa and never had a problem and then boom....no stats at all. The stats are having there own problems...nothing to do with tampa.
kingofkolt
+17|6240|Boston, MA, USA
Could be... This guy (and several other people who tried it) reinstalled the game without the map and it worked fine afterward. Verrry interesting find:

http://forums.ea.com/mboards/thread.jsp … dID=248508

Last edited by kingofkolt (2007-07-19 01:28:20)

artofsurvival
Idiot!

kingofkolt wrote:

Could be... This guy (and several other people who tried it) reinstalled the game without the map and it worked fine afterward. Verrry interesting find:

Thanks King, I also read the aforementioned thread and did the whole un-install thing and it worked fine, still haven't got "Highway Tampon", don't think I'll be downloading yet either! It does appear though that stats are back and fine
venom6
Since day One.
+247|6575|Hungary
I say that 2142 caused the stat system problem !
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6671

I don't care, which means I apparently suck balls... hmm makes sense. That explains the sores I've been seeing on my mouth and face lately.
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6595|Columbus, OH
I read this in the EA Forums. I am not sure if it is true or not because it is not a sticky nor on EA Bulletin

***************************************************************************************
Hi all, I am excited about this so I thought i'd share it with you, thanks to TheDeathDealer who was the one who found this fix, i'm just posting the good news for those who want their current stats to update from now on (sorry chaps but backlogged stats are lost), All yo do is this:

1. Uninstall BF2.
2. Delete the BF2 installation folder and the BF2 folder locat ed in "My Documents" thus erasing all evidence of BF2.
2. Re-install BF2 (Not Highway Tampa, this is important you do n't do it).
3. update the the latest patch.

Do NOT download or install the "Highway Tampa" map, thi s is the whole cause of the stats breakage, this fix works 100%, I didn't believe it until I tried it, spread the word.

My stats are now updating instantly
*****************************************************************************************

This one is a STICKY on EA Forums:
******************************************************************************************
The New Updated Stats/Reward Issue Thread
Posted:Jul 17, 2007 10:18 PM       Reply      Alert 

I know it's been awhile since you've had an update and the threads are a bit messy so it may be hard to find relevant information. So I'm making yet another update thread and unsticking a lot of the old ones to help focus on the remaining issues. As always, my updates will be added to this main post.
------------------------

Special Forces Awards and Stats

There was an issue with Special Forces, unrelated to the previous stat outage, which caused SF army play times to be recorded incorrectly. This should now be resolved and the awards should now be working properly. For those of you who have awards requiring a certain amount of playtime in SF, double- check your BFHQ as this issue may have caused some of your playtime not to be recorded.

The related support answer, linked below, will be updated with the latest on this issue.

http: //support.ea.com/cgi-bin/ea.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php? &p_faqid=14958
------------------------

Outage Stats Not Awarded

When the backlogged stats were reprocessed, a number of you said that you were still missing points. This is being investigated and I'll let you know when we have more information. In the meantime, please try to be specific about what you think you're missing.
------------------------

Stats Still Unreliable

Some of you have reported that certain servers or soldiers are still not getting stats reliably if at all. This seems to be the lowest-traffic of the issues but we're still checking everything out to ensure that stats are processing as intended. Please include as much information as possible to help us check this out.
------------------------

What should you do?

If you are having one of these issues or anything else related to stats issues, please reply and specify what the issue is and give as much detail as you can (including your soldier name/ID). I'll report everything I can, but if your post is clear that helps me a lot.
------------------------

I'll update this as soon as I have more. I do apologize whole-heartedly for how long this has been going on and I'm working to get you updates as quickly as possible.

~Violet

SF issue resolved [7.19.2007 7:58 Pacific].
Added SF issue answer link [7.18.2007 12:58 Pacific].
Updated status of SF issue [7.18.2007 8:23 Pacific].

http://forums.ea.com/mboards/thread.jsp … dID=250399
**********************************************************************************************************************

Last edited by loubot (2007-07-20 05:25:19)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard