cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6304|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

The ping limit is set to 250, what were you pinging?

And sorry about not getting the server switched to vehicles, I have been dealing with network/computer/internet issues all weekend.

But it is vehicles.
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
Canin
Conservative Roman Catholic
+280|6490|Foothills of S. Carolina

second time was 256, but its not a big deal now. I was just a little ticked. Funny thing is, our server was the only one I was pinging high to, all my other favorites were under 100.
tthf
Member 5307
+210|6772|06-01

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

And sorry about not getting the server switched to vehicles, I have been dealing with network/computer/internet issues all weekend.
no wonder i was kicked the other weekend, along with mikeshw, we had a ping spike..
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6722|67.222.138.85

cowami wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

But it is vehicles.
Someone else changed it then, I said I was going to at the end of one of the rounds and then lost my internet connection again. We had a lightning storm that took out our internet, router, two hubs, three ethernet ports in our house, threw the breaker for air conditioning, dish washer, phone, and a mechanized gate we have for our driveway was stuck closed. Nasty.
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

cowami wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

But it is vehicles.
Someone else changed it then, I said I was going to at the end of one of the rounds and then lost my internet connection again. We had a lightning storm that took out our internet, router, two hubs, three ethernet ports in our house, threw the breaker for air conditioning, dish washer, phone, and a mechanized gate we have for our driveway was stuck closed. Nasty.
/imagines teh redneck running over his fence with a rather large, stereotypical pickup truck

<3s
aj0405
+19|6175
ugh...i give up whoring choppers on the US server.i think i'm gonna stick to EF for a while.

cowami wrote:

/imagines teh redneck running over his fence with a rather large, stereotypical pickup truck

<3s
https://www.cs.toronto.edu/~tomhart/images/redneck.jpg

btw FM,any news on getting my old account back?it's been a while now and i'm still stuck with this one.

Last edited by aj0405 (2007-07-16 20:29:21)

Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6343

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

We had a tornado warning in our town today. There was a tornado spotted 6 miles Northwest of where I live. The town sirens went off, the sky was black as night, it was pouring down rain and all the trees around our house were just barely staying upright. It was crazy seeing clouds at different altitudes actually swirl around above my head in different directions; pretty much clashing into each other.

Everything was unplugged accordingly
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
SplinterStrike
Roamer
+250|6426|Eskimo land. AKA Canada.
Good rounds tonight

Although Dalian round #2 was a pain for the Chinese. We just lost it after Canin got booted and other peeps i dont really remember joined ze Americans.

And I think I abused Bovine a little too much on Mashtuur.

Blehm98
conservative hatemonger
+150|6478|meh-land
meh

you guys need to remove all the boosterpacks and highway tampa so that people like me can play, fresh install of windows/bf2, and server is dead and on euroforce

meh
Flaming_Maniac
Why the HELL is the server on EF?

I took Smoke Screen off, whoever thought the server would get started on a weekday on EF needs to get off the crack.
VicktorVauhn
+319|6407|Southern California

SplinterStrike wrote:

Good rounds tonight

Although Dalian round #2 was a pain for the Chinese. We just lost it after Canin got booted and other peeps i dont really remember joined ze Americans.

And I think I abused Bovine a little too much on Mashtuur.

Yeah, it was pretty bad. I stopped even trying and just hung out at the construction site and spotted as you guys were leaving your base.
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

I took Smoke Screen off, whoever thought the server would get started on a weekday on EF needs to get off the crack.
Methinks Orangehound reset the server and something or another got changed.

Reading server logs FTW!
Flaming_Maniac

cowami wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Reading server logs FTW!
I am waaaaaaaaaay to lazy to download and read backlogged stats. I read today's stuff, and all I learned was cowami really likes being on BF2cc.
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

cowami wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Reading server logs FTW!
I am waaaaaaaaaay to lazy to download and read backlogged stats. I read today's stuff, and all I learned was cowami really likes being on BF2cc.
Lies tbh.
Flaming_Maniac

cowami wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

cowami wrote:

Reading server logs FTW!
Lies tbh.
You're lucky photobucket is down and my laziness is again rearing its ugly head, in this case preventing me from registering somewhere else.

Photobucket is back!
https://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g44/Flaming_Maniac/cowspam.jpg
san4
The Mas
+311|6703|NYC, a place to live

Im_Dooomed wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

We had a tornado warning in our town today. There was a tornado spotted 6 miles Northwest of where I live. The town sirens went off, the sky was black as night, it was pouring down rain and all the trees around our house were just barely staying upright. It was crazy seeing clouds at different altitudes actually swirl around above my head in different directions; pretty much clashing into each other.

I lived i the Midwest for a few years and whenever there was a tornado warning I hid in the closet. I had a pillow in there, a radio and some books. I must have spent hours in the goddamn closet.
aj0404
It'll just be our little secret
+298|6364|Iowa...

san4 wrote:

Im_Dooomed wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

I lived i the Midwest for a few years and whenever there was a tornado warning I hid in the closet. I had a pillow in there, a radio and some books. I must have spent hours in the goddamn closet.
heh,we've gotten lucky here in Iowa,haven't had one(in my area) for a while,which is pretty unusual this time of year.
SplinterStrike
Roamer
+250|6426|Eskimo land. AKA Canada.
Eh?

Version 0404 is back.

And yes, I do believe that cowami enjoys bf2cc, maybe even more than bf2.

My theory is that it's because he cant get purple hearts that way
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!

SplinterStrike wrote:

Eh?

Version 0404 is back.

O es porque mi computadora se rezaga cuando yo jugar en el servador de los EEUU.

Creo que esto es el razon verdad.

(Forgive the lack of accents, I can't be arsed to figure out the key combinations)

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

cowami wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Lies tbh.
You're lucky photobucket is down and my laziness is again rearing its ugly head, in this case preventing me from registering somewhere else.

Photobucket is back!
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g44/F … owspam.jpg
Es Photoshop, a ser honesto.

Last edited by cowami (2007-07-17 11:15:22)

aj0404
+298|6364|Iowa...

SplinterStrike wrote:

Eh?

Version 0404 is back.

yup,FM got it back for me.
i think cowami is taking a break from BF2.i haven't seen him play since he went on that massive Karkand whore-a-thon.

edit:hmm,apparently it's because his computer sucks on the US server.the server seems to be a bit weird sometimes.Putty always gets massive ping for no reason,and it started doing that to Canin last night.plus there's random connection problems and lag at times.

edit again:after seeing FM's pic i don't think cowami should be allowed to "sing" on the server anymore.

Last edited by aj0404 (2007-07-17 11:19:49)

cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!

aj0404 wrote:

SplinterStrike wrote:

Eh?

Version 0404 is back.

yup,FM got it back for me.
i think cowami is taking a break from BF2.i haven't seen him play since he went on that massive Karkand whore-a-thon.

edit:hmm,apparently it's because his computer sucks on the US server.the server seems to be a bit weird sometimes.Putty always gets massive ping for no reason,and it started doing that to Canin last night.plus there's random connection problems and lag at times.

edit again:after seeing FM's pic i don't think cowami should be allowed to "sing" on the server anymore.
O rly?

Or, as our neighbors to the south would say:
¿O hay que ver?
aj0404
+298|6364|Iowa...
ya rly.

but seriously.it's got to stop.

Last edited by aj0404 (2007-07-17 11:48:23)

cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!

aj0404 wrote:

ya rly.

Fine, fine.

Ruin my fun.
aj0404
+298|6364|Iowa...

cowami wrote:

aj0404 wrote:

ya rly.

Fine, fine.

Ruin my fun.
that's what i'm here for.remember the title?

maybe it wouldn't have been so bad,but you were singing Nsync for Christ's sake!
i had to say something.

Last edited by aj0404 (2007-07-17 11:58:14)

Canin
Conservative Roman Catholic
+280|6490|Foothills of S. Carolina

I am glad I missed all that, thank goodness for the ping spike.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard