stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6730|California

ATG wrote:

Fer Sure, Bush is a Jew.
https://revart.blogs.com/photos/uncategorized/jewish_there_are_jews_in_space.jpg
I see what you did there.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6767|Argentina
https://img222.imageshack.us/img222/2865/bushwithtalmudsb9.jpg
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6591|SE London

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

Cougar wrote:

Hardly.

Name one thing about the topic that hasn't already been discussed at least 14 times in 37 different threads.
A jewish US president.
George Bush is a son of Abraham. Bet you didn't know that.
So is Ahmadinejad.

(Except in Islam they call him Ibrahim - same person though)

What of it?

Last edited by Bertster7 (2007-07-15 17:25:37)

stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6730|California

Bertster7 wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

A jewish US president.
So is Ahmadinejad.

(Except in Islam they call him Ibrahim - same person though)

What of it?
Jeb Bush = Moses

game set point
Liberal-Sl@yer
Certified BF2S Asshole
+131|6466|The edge of sanity

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

Cougar wrote:

Hardly.

Name one thing about the topic that hasn't already been discussed at least 14 times in 37 different threads.
A jewish US president.
tis true
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6631|London, England

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

Cougar wrote:

Hardly.

A jewish US president.
Your mums Abraham
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6767|Argentina
Jewish cabinet members and senior administration officials:

Judah Benjamin, Confederate attorney general (1861), secretary of war (1861), secretary of state (1862–65)
Oscar Straus, secretary of commerce and labor (1906–09)
Henry Morgenthau, Jr., secretary of the treasury (1934–45)
William S. Cohen, secretary of defense (half Jewish)
James Schlesinger, CIA Director (1973), Secretary of Defense (1973–75) (Converted to Christianity)
Henry Kissinger, national security advisor (1969–75), secretary of state (1973–77)
W. Michael Blumenthal, secretary of the treasury (1977–79)
Harold Brown, secretary of defense (1977–81)
Neil Goldschmidt, secretary of transportation (1979–1981)
Philip Morris Klutznick, secretary of commerce (1980–1981)
Kenneth Duberstein, chief of staff (1988–1989)
Robert Reich, secretary of labor (1993–97)
John M. Deutch, Belgian-born CIA director (1995–96)
Robert Rubin, secretary of the treasury (1995–99)
Madeleine Albright, secretary of state (1997–01) (raised Catholic by converted parents)
Sandy Berger, national security advisor (1997–01)
Larry Summers, secretary of the treasury (1999–01)
Ari Fleischer, white house press secretary (2001–03)
Michael Chertoff, homeland security secretary (2005–)
Leon Fuerth, national security advisor to Vice President Al Gore (1993–2001)
Edward Levi, attorney general (1975–1977)
Joshua Bolten, White House Chief of Staff (2006–)
Dan Glickman, Secretary of Agriculture (1995–2001)
Jacob Lew, Director of Office of Management and Budget (1999–2001)
Caspar Weinberger, secretary of defense (half Jewish)

Few people if you ask me.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6730|California

Jews? In my country? Not if I can help it.
san4
The Mas
+311|6698|NYC, a place to live

sergeriver wrote:

Jewish cabinet members and senior administration officials:

Judah Benjamin, Confederate attorney general (1861), secretary of war (1861), secretary of state (1862–65)
Oscar Straus, secretary of commerce and labor (1906–09)
Henry Morgenthau, Jr., secretary of the treasury (1934–45)
William S. Cohen, secretary of defense (half Jewish)
James Schlesinger, CIA Director (1973), Secretary of Defense (1973–75) (Converted to Christianity)
Henry Kissinger, national security advisor (1969–75), secretary of state (1973–77)
W. Michael Blumenthal, secretary of the treasury (1977–79)
Harold Brown, secretary of defense (1977–81)
Neil Goldschmidt, secretary of transportation (1979–1981)
Philip Morris Klutznick, secretary of commerce (1980–1981)
Kenneth Duberstein, chief of staff (1988–1989)
Robert Reich, secretary of labor (1993–97)
John M. Deutch, Belgian-born CIA director (1995–96)
Robert Rubin, secretary of the treasury (1995–99)
Madeleine Albright, secretary of state (1997–01) (raised Catholic by converted parents)
Sandy Berger, national security advisor (1997–01)
Larry Summers, secretary of the treasury (1999–01)
Ari Fleischer, white house press secretary (2001–03)
Michael Chertoff, homeland security secretary (2005–)
Leon Fuerth, national security advisor to Vice President Al Gore (1993–2001)
Edward Levi, attorney general (1975–1977)
Joshua Bolten, White House Chief of Staff (2006–)
Dan Glickman, Secretary of Agriculture (1995–2001)
Jacob Lew, Director of Office of Management and Budget (1999–2001)
Caspar Weinberger, secretary of defense (half Jewish)

Few people if you ask me.
That does seem like a small number. Is that a complete list?

One thing that list reminds me of is that until fairly recently, Jews were prevented from joining elite groups like country clubs and highly-connected law firms. It is well known that the law firms in New York with the most important clients generally avoided hiring Jews until as late as the mid-1960's. Representing huge multinational corporations can help a person become connected and important. Unsurprisingly, a number of cabinet members have been drawn from those law firms. For example, Sullivan & Cromwell was a huge domestic power center, but not a very friendly place for Jews:

Wikipedia wrote:

During and after World War II individual members of the firm, including partners such as John Foster Dulles and Arthur Dean, also played important roles in domestic politics and international affairs. According to Stephen Kinzer's 2006 book Overthrow, the firm benefited from doing business with the Nazi regime, and throughout 1934, Dulles was a very public supporter of Hitler. However, his partners were appalled by Nazi activities and threatened to revolt if Dulles did not end the firm's association with the regime. In 1935, Dulles closed Sullivan & Cromwell's Berlin office; later he would cite the closing date as 1934, no doubt in an effort to clear his reputation by shortening his involvement with Nazi Germany. Sullivan & Cromwell's litigation department was led for many years by Harlan Fiske Stone, before he left the firm to become Chief Justice of the United States Supreme Court. Partner Robert MacCrate served as Counsel to New York Governor Nelson D. Rockefeller and as Special Counsel to the Department of the Army for its investigation of the My Lai Massacre.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6767|Argentina
Yes, it's a complete list of members of any adminitration in the history of the US.  There were also a few Governors, Senators and members of the Congress.
Dersmikner
+147|6508|Texas
I don't really care if we have a Jewish President. I see the Jews as about like the Baptists. They're trying to peddle their religious bullshit just like the Catholics and the Methodists and the Baptists and all the rest of them, but they aren't willing to kill a bunch of innocent bystanders to spread their version of the "the word".

If a Jewish President is what it takes to wipe out Islam, let's all get some beanies and vote for a Goldstein.
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6415|North Carolina

sergeriver wrote:

The US has 7 million Jews and is the main supporter of Israel.  There never was a Jewish President in the history of the US.  Why is this?  Would Americans support a Jewish President?  Does the US support Israel just to have an ally in the Middle East against the Arabs?  Do most Americans support Israel because is PC?  Would the Christian majority vote for a Jew?  Why is a black guy more likely to become president than a Jew?
Michael Bloomberg could quite possibly become the next president, especially if Hillary and Guiliani end up as the main candidates...
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6681|UK

Dersmikner wrote:

I don't really care if we have a Jewish President. I see the Jews as about like the Baptists. They're trying to peddle their religious bullshit just like the Catholics and the Methodists and the Baptists and all the rest of them, but they aren't willing to kill a bunch of innocent bystanders to spread their version of the "the word".

If a Jewish President is what it takes to wipe out Islam, let's all get some beanies and vote for a Goldstein.
Come get some.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6415|North Carolina

Dersmikner wrote:

So, you essentially want Netanyahu as president?
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6539|Global Command

Dersmikner wrote:

( whistles )

that's some radical shit.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6684|Canberra, AUS
Holocaust II, here we come!

Last edited by Spark (2007-07-15 19:32:49)

The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
oug
Calmer than you are.
+380|6529|Πάϊ
I don't think it really matters if he's Jewish or not... sure for some people race may be an issue when voting, but the fact that there hasn't been one till now doesn't mean anything. Maybe there will. Though I guess a candidate belonging to some minority would have to be very good to actually get elected.

ATG wrote:

Stirring up shit is what we do here.
Stirring up shit may be boring but imagine if nobody did... now that 'd be scary...
ƒ³
oug
Calmer than you are.
+380|6529|Πάϊ

Dersmikner wrote:

wow
ƒ³
imortal
+240|6675|Austin, TX

sergeriver wrote:

The US has 7 million Jews and is the main supporter of Israel.  There never was a Jewish President in the history of the US.  Why is this?  Would Americans support a Jewish President?  Does the US support Israel just to have an ally in the Middle East against the Arabs?  Do most Americans support Israel because is PC?  Would the Christian majority vote for a Jew?  Why is a black guy more likely to become president than a Jew?
Nah, never be a Jewish president. Think of the jewish people that may have the political or professional ability to become president.  Think any of them would take the pay cut???
CommieChipmunk
+488|6580|Portland, OR, USA
How about a lesbian black atheist woman president?
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6611|132 and Bush

1. Just over 2 percent of the population is Jewish. Not great odds.
2. Why not.
3. Turkey has an Arab population and is an official member of NATO, Israel isn't.
4. Americans support Israel for a variety of different reasons and I do not have the arrogance or capability to speak for "the majority".
5. If they felt they were the right candidate.
6. Ridiculous question. Instead of starting a topic with lofty insinuation's next time apply simple logic. There are five times as many black people in the US (35 Million).
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Elamdri
The New Johnnie Cochran
+134|6656|Peoria
Oh noes, the ZOG is coming for us...
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6767|Argentina

Kmarion wrote:

1. Just over 2 percent of the population is Jewish. Not great odds.
2. Why not.
3. Turkey has an Arab population and is an official member of NATO, Israel isn't.
4. Americans support Israel for a variety of different reasons and I do not have the arrogance or capability to speak for "the majority".
5. If they felt they were the right candidate.
6. Ridiculous question. Instead of starting a topic with lofty insinuation's next time apply simple logic. There are five times as many black people in the US (35 Million).
6-I knew someone would come up with the "blacks are about 12% of the population" thing, but is it relevant?  I think your logic doesn't apply at all.  At the end of 2005, about 1 out of every 136 U.S. residents was incarcerated either in prison or jail, about 2.3 million.  Using your logic, there should be about 280,000 blacks.  37% of prisoners are black people, not just 12%, so they are about 850,000 people.  About 10.4 % of all black males in the United States between the ages of 25 and 29 were sentenced and in prison by year end, compared to 2.4 % of Hispanic males and 1.2 % of white males.  Percentages don't mean anything when it comes to minorities. 

Btw, I didn't make a lofty insinuation, I pointed the facts.  If you wanna call that a ridiculous question be my guest, but use real statistics, not just your opinion.  Do blacks represent the 12% of all the members of the federal government?  How many black people are in the current administration?

Last edited by sergeriver (2007-07-16 04:21:46)

[pt] KEIOS
srs bsns
+231|6663|pimelteror.de

CommieChipmunk wrote:

How about a lesbian black atheist woman president?
she would have my vote.

religion sucks... it doesn´t matter which one.
AutralianChainsaw
+65|6208
The problem is that he would probably put Israel before America so i don't think its a good idea.

Oh wait its already the case and the president is not jewish.. never mind.

Edit: i correct my statment.. serge is jewish and if he was president of the USA, he would NOT put Israel before America..

sergeriver 2008 !

Last edited by AutralianChainsaw (2007-07-16 05:13:25)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard