[Hive]-Twist
+13|6365
Hey, how about get better and stop complaining about the game. If the game is as glitchy as you say, how come I have no problem killing with the m16 in one or two bursts?

Get better and shut up
David.P
Banned
+649|6274

fatherted13 wrote:

1.No
2.Right.
3.So how can a Sniper Rifle spam clays?
5.Adapt
6.How do you know the HVee wasnt already damaged?
7.ok
8.Still not funny
9.Leave, there's not much you can do.
1. It is still pretty accurate.
2.Thanks.
3.I mean the Sniper! SR abbreviation for Sniper.
4. ???
5.Did to some extent.
6.Your right let me check.
7.Good.
8./Still serious.
9.Actually there is with a good squad using the mic, You can take down an enemy apc easily with a blackhawk.
10. ...
David.P
Banned
+649|6274

[Hive]-Twist wrote:

Hey, how about get better and stop complaining about the game. If the game is as glitchy as you say, how come I have no problem killing with the m16 in one or two bursts?

Get better and shut up
I am better with the guns people dont like. G36k,Scar-H,F2000,L85a2,HK21,Etc. I dont like the m16 i dont care what anyone says it may be the most accurate but fuck it is easily outclassed by so many other weapons.

Last edited by David.Podedworny (2007-07-15 11:22:25)

golgoj4
+51|6774|North Hollywood

David.Podedworny wrote:

fatherted13 wrote:

Right, lets go through where you're wrong.
M249 Saw = The best LMG, IMHO. It spits out so much lead, accuracy really doesn't matter, just fire in short bursts
M16, Control the recoil, and fire the burst into the head, problem solved
M24, Joint best SR in the game, Accurate, not so loud
Remington, Shouldn't be outclassed by a Saiga, if you have a clue how to use the shotgun.
Mp5- actualy quite accurate, use that to your advantage
Humvee-Not as roll happy as the other 2
F35-Most stable bombing platform makes for easy bomb kills, and at stratorun, is the fastest jet in the game.
Abrams- Has the clearest HUD imho
Blackhawk-Easily the best transport helo in vanilla
Cobra-Easily the best chopper in a chopper v chopper situation, and a good gunner can be just as deadly against troops, as a mi28 can be.

Just control your fire
1. Saw is great at cqc anything over 30m it goes everywhere even on short bursts.
2. M16 does'nt recoil that much and i'm not thinking about the head when he's 5m away from me with his ak47 pointing in my direction.
3. I know it's the most accurate but fuck damn sometimes a semi auto would be better in cqc.
4. Listen at 10m and up it takes 2 shots from the m11-87 to kill an armored target, At the same range it takes 3 saiga shells.
5. It maybe accurate to some extent but most of the shots i take are at 15m any other smg(excluding pp-19) can tear me up.
6. Ya but it only takes one under barrel grenade to bring it to smoking where as the vodnik just goes into the red.
7. Yeah but it's fucken hitbox gets really annoying in jet vs jet combat.
8. Hud is good? Really then tell me why when i'm in a t-90 and i shoot better under the turret?
9. It's miniguns still rock but after the nerf they are not as good to use against apc's.
10. Thats "If" you have a good gunner in most situations anyone will jump in and start shooting everywhere in all directions. I cant tell you how many times i've shot down a cobra with ease because of the pilots cockiness.

Controlling your fire is not easy when your face to face with a guy who has a better weapon then you.
1. A machine gun is accurate on full auto man, hence the bursts.
2. maybe you SHOULD be thinking about a headshot.
3. I suppose if you have shitty aim, a semi auto works fine.
4. So the m11-87 is better? I prefer it.
5. I hardly ever use the mp5.
6. Depends on where you hit the vehicle. Personally, i aim for the driver.
7. i only fly jets in ace combat
8. Maybe you drive the t-90 more?
9. Oh noes, cant attack apc's anymore with the blackhawk!
10. Doesnt matter if you have the crappiest gunner. As the pilot your kinda in charge of where it goes and what it does. Ignore the gunner if he sux...

just my 2cents
Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6627|Warlord

David.Podedworny wrote:

Todd_Angelo wrote:

Uh, dude, I've gone through the data more times than I care to remember, like here, and nowhere did I see a mention of damage going down with successive shots. Nowhere.
here
Pft, I smell weaselling.

So, back to your original point:

David.Podedworny wrote:

Ok so i know the M16 has that 20% damage loss per shot for each pull of the trigger(Hence why you need 3 bursts to kill an armored target)
Where did you get this idea from? Actually either idea: 20% damage loss per shot for each pull of the trigger (??????) and 3 bursts to kill an armoured class?

David.Podedworny wrote:

You're point blank need i say more?
Actually I've 'missed' targets point blank due to packet loss or bad hitreg, or both. Nearly everyone has if you include dust hits with the knife, a common complaint.

[Hive]-Twist wrote:

Because some people have much better hitreg than others for one. Of course some players do actually aim better too, obviously, but hitreg can suck the big one.
David.P
Banned
+649|6274

Todd_Angelo wrote:

David.Podedworny wrote:

Todd_Angelo wrote:

Uh, dude, I've gone through the data more times than I care to remember, like here, and nowhere did I see a mention of damage going down with successive shots. Nowhere.
here
Pft, I smell weaselling.
Fixed it. http://wiki.bf2s.com/weapons/assault-ri … m16a2-m203

Todd_Angelo wrote:

David.Podedworny wrote:

Ok so i know the M16 has that 20% damage loss per shot for each pull of the trigger(Hence why you need 3 bursts to kill an armored target)
Where did you get this idea from? Actually either idea: 20% damage loss per shot for each pull of the trigger (??????) and 3 bursts to kill an armoured class?
Here. http://wiki.bf2s.com/weapons/assault-ri … m16a2-m203

"While the M16 is the most accurate of the standard Assault Rifles, it suffers from a ~20% reduction in damage per shot compared to the AK-101 or AK-47. The lower damage of the M16 is partially offset by its higher rate of fire; it is capable of firing a three-shot burst 50% faster than the others, which can be important if the target is moving." Anything else?

Last edited by David.Podedworny (2007-07-15 12:46:48)

VicktorVauhn
+319|6392|Southern California
Why do you brag about head shotting a convoy of snipers, then complain that you can't get headshots to kill in lest then 3 bursts.

I honestly didn't know the 20% reduction in damage thing, and kinda have trouble believing it but if its the only weapon with that then that is crap...
Songs like its time to start taking single well placed shots rather then trying to spam bursts everywhere...burst sucks anyways.

Every post I have ever seen from you makes me think you sound like a 12 y/o who just had his bicycle stolen from him.
David.P
Banned
+649|6274

VicktorVauhn wrote:

Why do you brag about head shotting a convoy of snipers, then complain that you can't get headshots to kill in lest then 3 bursts.
Theres a difference between a guy who knows he's going to die unless he pulls the trigger first, And a guy casually minding his own business picking off your teammates. At long range mistakes are'nt fatal the same cant be said for cqc.

VicktorVauhn wrote:

I honestly didn't know the 20% reduction in damage thing, and kinda have trouble believing it but if its the only weapon with that then that is crap...
Songs like its time to start taking single well placed shots rather then trying to spam bursts everywhere...burst sucks anyways.
Thats why i use single a majority of them time, M16 on semi is the best of all the assault rifles but bf2 does not do it justice. (Thats why i play PR)

VicktorVauhn wrote:

Every post I have ever seen from you makes me think you sound like a 12 y/o who just had his bicycle stolen from him.
Hey i like being an asshole. What can i say? Acting like a stupid asshole is alot more fun then acting like a normal person.
mcjagdflieger
Champion of Dueling Rectums
+26|6311|South Jersey
this thread is hilarious. he's obviously not getting it. its like he needs help tying his shoes, but he doesnt realize they are velcro. hey david, do you wear velcro shoes?
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6500|so randum

David.Podedworny wrote:

Todd_Angelo wrote:

David.Podedworny wrote:

here
Pft, I smell weaselling.
Fixed it. http://wiki.bf2s.com/weapons/assault-ri … m16a2-m203

Todd_Angelo wrote:

David.Podedworny wrote:

Here. http://wiki.bf2s.com/weapons/assault-ri … m16a2-m203

"While the M16 is the most accurate of the standard Assault Rifles, it suffers from a ~20% reduction in damage per shot compared to the AK-101 or AK-47. The lower damage of the M16 is partially offset by its higher rate of fire; it is capable of firing a three-shot burst 50% faster than the others, which can be important if the target is moving." Anything else?
Just thinking bout that whole thing, thats gota be a load of bollocks. So what, if i shoot 5 rounds, suddenly that round only has 40.96% of its potential power. Bollocks
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
David.P
Banned
+649|6274

mcjagdflieger wrote:

this thread is hilarious. he's obviously not getting it. its like he needs help tying his shoes, but he doesnt realize they are velcro. hey david, do you wear velcro shoes?
No they're flip flops...

We all have our own opinions i think the US team is getting shafted, Other people dont, If the US still had their awesome BH then it would a different story, The chinese get the ak47 and the type 98, The Mec get an rpk74 and the awesome su-34. I wish EA would stop nerfing everything and let us play!

fatherted13 wrote:

David.Podedworny wrote:

Just thinking bout that whole thing, thats gota be a load of bollocks. So what, if i shoot 5 rounds, suddenly that round only has 40.96% of its potential power. Bollocks
It pisses me off. Man this thread went off track with flames and such. (i gotta stop this shit) I tried to make a point about something and a few people had to piss me off. (Not you ted) Mods close if you wish.

Last edited by David.Podedworny (2007-07-15 15:05:31)

Smitty5613
+46|6527|Middle of nowhere, California
they ought to just make the M16 full auto, to even it out with the AKs....
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6500|so randum

Smitty5613 wrote:

M16A4 is that?

David wrote:

t pisses me off. Man this thread went off track with flames and such. (i gotta stop this shit) I tried to make a point about something and a few people had to piss me off. (Not you ted) Mods close if you wish.
Aye we were havin a giggle with the whole 10 points thing
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Shakez
+39|6170

Smitty5613 wrote:

Like the DCon M16A2?
SteikeTa
+153|6748|Norway/Norwegen/ Norge/Noruega
The game is balanced enough.
David.P
Banned
+649|6274

fatherted13 wrote:

Smitty5613 wrote:

M16A4 is that?
Thats the M16A3. It's the full auto version of the M16A2(With a few tweaks)

fatherted13 wrote:

David wrote:

t pisses me off. Man this thread went off track with flames and such. (i gotta stop this shit) I tried to make a point about something and a few people had to piss me off. (Not you ted) Mods close if you wish.
Aye we were havin a giggle with the whole 10 points thing
Ya same here same here. Wanna keep it up? Go ahead until the mods close it lets keep going.

SteikeTa wrote:

The game is balanced enough.
It is in most aspects but not in the basic ground combat and advanced air combat. I really wish EA had'nt rushed dice with bf2. It would have been alot better.

Last edited by David.Podedworny (2007-07-15 16:01:49)

Smitty5613
+46|6527|Middle of nowhere, California

fatherted13 wrote:

Smitty5613 wrote:

M16A4 is that?
i dont kno, since when is BF2 realistic anyways?
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6678|Middle of nowhere

geNius wrote:

some_random_panda wrote:

CloakedStarship wrote:

1st: Calm down buddy

2nd:

U must not use the saw too much, its a brilliant gun.  Trick with it is to never scope, if your unscoped, then you'll be able to get some excellent shots.
Really?  I have to try that some time.
All support weapons are outstanding unscoped.  The only weapon I iron-sight is the RPK on short bursts.
the SAW is the only one i don't scope with, but i'm weird like that

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard