DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6434|cuntshitlake

KrisPOLANDnorwida wrote:

My mom is the best pimp in Europe.
Äitini on Euroopan paras parittaja.

kn0ckahh wrote:

i was dogging my barf by sexing my deodorant inside my testikels because of the bastards...
Meh hard. Slangy. Will try:

Seurasin yökötystäni naimalla deodoranttiani kivesteni sisällä, paskiaisten tkia.

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

fæn
Piru

I think, if it's the same as Swedish "Fan"
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
Qrite
sup g
+79|6145|Ohio
how do you say..

"I am finnish on the inside"
xXCortoMalteseXx
+11|6122|Some Pub in Valletta

[REB]Qrite wrote:

how do you say..

"I am finnish on the inside"
Sisimmältäni olen Suomalainen
Qrite
sup g
+79|6145|Ohio
how hard is finnish to learn and or speak( im just wondering )
xXCortoMalteseXx

[REB]Qrite wrote:

Pretty hard... I believe it's rated as second of the hardest languages after Chinese...

The nearest to Finnish is Hungarian(Magyar) although it's so far away from Finland.
DUnlimited
+1,160|6434|cuntshitlake

xXCortoMalteseXx wrote:

[REB]Qrite wrote:

Pretty hard... I believe it's rated as second of the hardest languages after Chinese...

The nearest to Finnish is Hungarian(Magyar) although it's so far away from Finland.
It's not near. Nearest are Estonian and some northwest russian languages. Hungarian is not close to the Finnish, but is has the same origin.
Qrite
sup g
+79|6145|Ohio
how do you say " i is the leet haxor "   and how do you say  " i still killed [gf] moose"  in finnish. thanks.
RandomSchl
|\/|€|\/|߀|2
+52|6414|California
Hostes fideles suum ducem interfecum portantes ad oppidum veniunt.

muhahahahaha

Last edited by RandomSchl (2007-07-13 17:01:04)

DeadKennedyX
+1|6103|W. Finland

RandomSchl wrote:

Hostes fideles suum ducem interfecum portantes ad oppidum veniunt.

muhahahahaha
Arduum sane munus.. so i`m not even going to try.. Je m'en fiche..

[REB]Qrite wrote:

how hard is Finnish to learn and or speak( im just wondering )
I could be mistaken (and probably am) but i have been told that people who don't have problems with pronouncing (for example) the Finnish R and the scandik letters Ä, Ö, Å have much less problems at learning the language. Anyone can read it from a piece of paper, but the pronunciation is the hardest bit to learn. Otherwise its just like every other Finn you see on the television.. Their English accent is usually horrifying.. For example pronouncing the Finnish letter "R" sounds like a dog growling as for the American "R" hasn`t got such "ruggedness": It`s a much "softer" letter to pronounce. Each Finn get their whole life worth of "growling" their R:s so the accent is far from impeccable English. It`s almost as simple as learning to pronounce the alphabet's all over again and learn to form words out of those letters. To be able to write in Finnish.. well that's a whole new world of learning.. Mostly because of the "flexibility of the words".. Usually one word can hold many meanings. It`s usually the whole sentence that dictates the form of a sertain word.

(I`ve been reading this (and many other) threads on this forum for a while now and just HAD to register. Just couldn`t take the pressure anymore. My recent english lessons have been presented by G.W.B. so forgive me for my future exessive flooding of "Ummm:s" and "yeeehaaaww:s"

Oi maamme, Suomi, synnyinmaa FTW)

Last edited by DeadKennedyX (2007-07-13 23:12:18)

Twist
Too old to be doing this sh*t
+103|6494|Little blue planet, milky way
Oh, snap.
VaLzbeStoNeD
+17|6107
I like Finnish ppl, they're usually nice and very helpful! I was in Finland twice In Helsinki and Rauma. I'd like to live there if the weather was ... "better".  Also, Finnish seems to be cool, wish I could speak it roflor.
DUnlimited
+1,160|6434|cuntshitlake

[REB]Qrite wrote:

how do you say " i is the leet haxor "   and how do you say  " i still killed [gf] moose"  in finnish. thanks.
kuinka sanotaan: " minä on eliitti hakkeri "  ja kuinka sanotaan " minä silti tapoin [gf] moosen " suomeksi. kiitos.

Twist wrote:

Oh, snap.
Voi hitto.

VaLzbeStoNeD wrote:

I like Finnish ppl, they're usually nice and very helpful! I was in Finland twice In Helsinki and Rauma. I'd like to live there if the weather was ... "better".  Also, Finnish seems to be cool, wish I could speak it roflor.
Pidän suomalaisista ihmisistä, he ovat usein mukavia ja todella auttavaisia! Olin suomessa kahdesti Helsingissä ja Raumalla. Haluaisin asua siellä jos sää olisi... "Parempi". Lisäksi, Suomi vaikuttaisi siistiltä, kunpa osaisin puhua sitä roflor.

Last edited by DeathUnlimited (2007-07-14 08:27:23)

sotamurmeli
+1|6340|Finland
Offtopickkina laitan.. Hyvin oot saanut vastauksia tänne
Poppa Bear
+3|6216
Though I've been studying Finnish in school for almost ten years, I haven't been able to translate anything in this thread(well, maybe a little). :s
B-Scimitar
Defeating your warriors.
+116|6380|Espoo, Finland

Poppa Bear wrote:

Though I've been studying Finnish in school for almost ten years, I haven't been able to translate anything in this thread(well, maybe a little). :s
Vaikka olen opiskellut suomen kieltä koulussa lähes kymmenen vuotta, en ole pystynyt kääntämään mitään tästä ketjusta (no, ehkäpä vähän).
Nakamp
+25|6165|Czech Republic
mörököli or mörökölli ... uhm can you translate to English? sry i know that thread name is "Say it in Finnish" not English...
DUnlimited
+1,160|6434|cuntshitlake

Nakamp wrote:

mörököli or mörökölli ... uhm can you translate to English? sry i know that thread name is "Say it in Finnish" not English...
what do you mean I should do?
xXCortoMalteseXx
Mörökölli... hmm hard to explain, it's from an frase or sort of an nursery rhyme.
Maybe best translation is "Boogieman".
Undetected_Killer
Le fuck?
+98|6257|FIYAH FIYAH FIYAAAAAAH
Kocham jabłka i DeathUnlimited.

Translate that, bitch.
xXCortoMalteseXx
Black cat's fat cheeks

And

The "Watergobling" shizzled in the elevator

Last edited by xXCortoMalteseXx (2007-07-25 11:43:57)

Hacial
404 - Not Found
+107|6590

xXCortoMalteseXx wrote:

Black cat's fat cheeks

And

The "Watergobling" shizzled in the elevator
Mustan kissan paksut posket

Ja

Vesihiisi sihisi hississä.
xXCortoMalteseXx
What about: "don't tease that dog!" and (turkulaisittain) the answer "I'm not!"

(Dialect of Turku)

Last edited by xXCortoMalteseXx (2007-07-25 12:42:01)

*=]AD[=*Pro_NL
+77|6600|The Netherlands
i think learning dutch is even hard as learning Finnish!

translate that xD
DUnlimited
+1,160|6434|cuntshitlake

*=]AD[=*Pro_NL wrote:

i think learning dutch is even hard as learning Finnish!

translate that xD
Minun mielestäni hollannin kielen oppiminen on jopa vaikeaa kuin suomen oppiminen.

Käännä tuo äksdee

xXCortoMalteseXx wrote:

What about: "don't tease that dog!" and (turkulaisittain) the answer "I'm not!"

(Dialect of Turku)
Meh, I'll let that retard mod, DonFck do that

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard