Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6682

aj0405 wrote:

Ilocano wrote:

aj0405 wrote:

yeah,that type 88 couldn't save him from our mad sniping skills.it worked out for me because he was trying to find you the whole time while i sniped him from the crane.
LOL.  1vs2 sniper combat didn't go to well.  I wasn't too bad as a lone L85 though.
i can't believe you managed to dodge all my nade-tillery.some of those were landing a foot away;i was getting pissed.
But the range was sweet.  I never new it could go that far.  I don't know if it was just my graphic settings, but it was easy to dodge since I could see the white flight path.
aj0405
+19|6175
i bet if dill would've joined in with his GL experience we would've gotten you.
i also never knew that the GL round never explodes until it hits something.it was staying up in the air forever it seemed.
dill13
+67|6208

yeah the f2000 seems to have a time delay before it goes off or it just needs more of an impact grenade launchers will bounce of walls if the hit at to much of an angle. ive seen the f2000 bounce of the ground quite a few times which is the reason i hate it.
CoconutBlitz
I've had the diarrheas since Easters
+145|6604|California U.S.A
I should be on US server in about half hour or so maybe 7pm PST.
aj0405
+19|6175
cool,i'll probably be on later.
Canin
Conservative Roman Catholic
+280|6489|Foothills of S. Carolina

I may jump on tonight, seeing as how I missed all of last nights fun.
Timantha
Not useless, just use-impaired
+11|6574|Toledo, OH
Sorry guys, I can't take the IO anymore.  My (lack of) infantry skills are just frustrating me. 

Although, I seem to be making a decent meat-shield.
Canin

No one blames ya man, especially when it is 6 on 3 against us.
aj0405
+19|6175
yeah,tonight was more or less total crap for you,tim,and me.
CoconutBlitz
I've had the diarrheas since Easters
+145|6604|California U.S.A
Dammitttt, I was having PC problems I started getting stuttery/jumpy/laggy on the Oman map then I CTD'd I defraged my hardrive and whatnot I seem to be better now.

I should be good to go for tomrrow night.
Anewgirl
+12|6168|Vermont U.S.A
tonka tuff
dill13
+67|6208

well are we switching it back to vehicles tonight or waiting till saturday like last week and when is everyone going to be on.
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6304|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

https://i15.tinypic.com/4v37vb6.jpg

OY!

I DO NOT APPRECIATE BEING COPYCATTED.

Nice to see my fan club's expanding, though.
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
t0mhank5
+319|6727|Surge
Well that was the shortest round ive seen in awhile. I was about to start playing when you left Dill.
dill13
+67|6208

well it was three against one i didnt want to be completely raped so i left
aj0405
+19|6175
with the way things have been going i think i'm gonna take a break from the US server for awhile.
Canin

It will be different with the vehicles instead of IO. So when do we switch?
aj0405
+19|6175
soon i hope.
t0mhank5
+319|6727|Surge
Good games tonight, fairly balanced teams. I guess you just cant get a good game simm
LividBovine
The Year of the Cow!
+175|6394|MN

cowami wrote:

http://i15.tinypic.com/4v37vb6.jpg

OY!

Sorry to disappoint you Cowami, but that is me.  My Other accounts are LividCow and LividBOvine.  That is my new account.  Has nothing to do with you.
"The President does not have power under the Constitution to unilaterally authorize a military attack in a situation that does not involve stopping an actual or imminent threat to the nation" - Barack Obama (a freshman senator from Illinios)
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6304|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

LividBovine wrote:

cowami wrote:

http://i15.tinypic.com/4v37vb6.jpg

OY!

Sorry to disappoint you Cowami, but that is me.  My Other accounts are LividCow and LividBOvine.  That is my new account.  Has nothing to do with you.
(I paid him to say that)

https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
LividBovine
The Year of the Cow!
+175|6394|MN
Where's my money then?
"The President does not have power under the Constitution to unilaterally authorize a military attack in a situation that does not involve stopping an actual or imminent threat to the nation" - Barack Obama (a freshman senator from Illinios)
dill13
+67|6208

i dont know about that if there are no admins your still going to run into idlers and thats usually the biggest problem

Last edited by dill13 (2007-07-13 22:50:08)

Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6722|67.222.138.85
As much as I hate to say it, we may need to set an idle limit to something like 10 minutes, because when you get 3-5 idlers on one team it kinda kills it.
dill13
+67|6208

dammit i forgot to get a screeny of my svd pwnage three headshots in a row man now i love that gun for shots at about 100-200 feet.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard