LT.Victim
+1,175|6573|British Columbia, Canada
https://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n82/LTvictim/untitsalded.jpg
l41e
+677|6659

Lmao.
Sgt.Scream.MDK
+19|6774|Florida - America's Wang!
Can you pop the key off the keyboard and see if something is holding down the sensor/button? or are you sure its the drivers?
OmniDeath
~
+726|6654

there was another thread about something similar no? maybe they have a fix there.
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6474|cuntshitlake

k30dxedle wrote:

Lmao.
Get macroes like I do.

Last edited by DeathUnlimited (2007-07-12 13:02:52)

main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
LT.Victim

OmniDeath wrote:

there was another thread about something similar no? maybe they have a fix there.
?knil
aLeX
.?
+160|6342|:D

I take it you have tried plugging in another keyboard to see if it does the same..?
De_Jappe
Triarii
+432|6538|Belgium

heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6399|New York
damn that sucks, but it's funny as hell seeing it. it's almost like a bottle with a message in it.
Remember Me As A Time Of Day
LT.Victim
Ok, I've restarted my computer and it works (for now, this shit starts randomly and it REALLY pisses me off)

I've read the thread you guys are talking about (http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=80417&p=1 but really, there are no answers there..

I'll try googling some answers.. but if this is happening to so many people maybe its a Virus or some shit.. even though I've scanned my computer with F-secure multiple times and it found nothing, and I've also updated me G15 Drivers, still nothing. F-secure is usually pretty good at catching this kind of stuff, but it hasn't found anything..
Titch2349
iz me!
+358|6363|uk

Restart your PC in safe mode, see if it still does it ?
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6632|London, England
That's weird. I mean if it's pressing down the left key making you write like that, then you'd think it'd be a hardware thing. But it works for the first five minutes, indicating it is software. Drivers failed.....so......hmm.....

Well, it still could be hardware. Check nothing is messing up the left arrow key. Also try another keyboard (like someone said)
LT.Victim

Titch2349 wrote:

Restart your PC in safe mode, see if it still does it ?
When I restart it, it works fine, (like it is now) but then it just randomly starts happening while I'm on my computer.

And I've tried unplugging and re-plugging a different keyboard when its happening, and it doesn't do it, so I'm assuming its a driver/keyboard issue..

Last edited by LT.Victim (2007-07-13 02:44:16)

Titch2349
iz me!
+358|6363|uk

Also scan your computer with more than one AV-

AVG
Online scanners such as Trend Micro...
ghettoperson
+1,943|6660

Fucking lol!

Sorry, it sucks but you have to admit that was pretty funny. Tried removing the drivers altogether? You should still be able to type without them. What happens if you start up with a regular keyboard?
LT.Victim

ghettoperson wrote:

Fucking lol!

Sorry, it sucks but you have to admit that was pretty funny. Tried removing the drivers altogether? You should still be able to type without them. What happens if you start up with a regular keyboard?
No, but then my G15 Apps

I'll try rebooting with a different keyboard when it happens again..
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6708

.kcus tsum taht lol
Eagle
Togs8896 is my evil alter ego
+567|6642|New Hampshire, USA
I just loled all over the place.

Sorry man, but that was the funniest plea for help i've ever seen on this site

uoy rof 1+
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/14407/Sig_Pats.jpg
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6608|Seattle

Rinse the keyboard under running water for 5-10 minutes. Wait 48 hours for it to dry, then try it again. It sounds like you got a booger in it.
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
=Karma-Kills=
"Don't post while intoxicated."
+356|6595|England
LT.Victim

King_County_Downy wrote:

Rinse the keyboard under running water for 5-10 minutes. Wait 48 hours for it to dry, then try it again. It sounds like you got a booger in it.
Wouldn't I be better off just using compressed air..

By the way,  I dunno if thats such a good idea with a G15 that has a LCD Screen..
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6376|California

LT.Victim wrote:

King_County_Downy wrote:

By the way,  I dunno if thats such a good idea with a G15 that has a LCD Screen..
It works.
LT.Victim

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

LT.Victim wrote:

King_County_Downy wrote:

It works.
No it doesn't...

I just googled it, and in order rinse a G15 with water, you must remove the LCD screen, which is a pain in the ass..

http://www.overclock.net/computer-perip … itech.html
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6504|N. Ireland
I have a G15 and haven't experienced this! Can you just pop the key off and see if it is stuck in? Tried re-installing the G15 drivers?
LT.Victim
Ya.. I don't know where to start to pop the key out, I don't wanna fuck it up...

And ya, I've installed the new driver for it, still happens randomly..

Sometimes it will happen for like 2 seconds when I'm writing, then stop..

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard