Dragonclaw
+186|6297|Florida
helpviruskeyboardbackwards
gnihtyna ro llorcs toy rt if itfel eht ot vemo ot ngihtyreve dna sdrawkcab epyt to draobeyk ym ngicrof stI .strso fo najort a veah i yltnerappA
Yaocelotl
:D
+221|6642|Keyboard
lies.
TrashBlinD
french canadians suck
+135|6634|can

Yaocelotl wrote:

lies.
l41e
+677|6640

[NeMe$i$.Dr4g0ncl4w] wrote:

gnihtyna ro llorcs toy rt if itfel eht ot vemo ot ngihtyreve dna sdrawkcab epyt to draobeyk ym ngicrof stI .strso fo najort a veah i yltnerappA
Translated as best I could for future posters:

"Apparently I have a trojan of sorts. It's forcing my keyboard to type backwards and everything to move to the left if I try to scroll or anything."
Dragonclaw
+186|6297|Florida
seriousimyoufuck
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6622|Washington, DC

Reformat your PC?
Dragonclaw
+186|6297|Florida
tihs sihtk cuf .tfel pot eth ot esoum ym escrof ti esucaeb tide tnac i k30thanks
De_Jappe
Triarii
+432|6519|Belgium

I made a program few months ago so you type a text and then you push the button to make it go backwards (the whole sentence or just every word, or just for fun scramble the words through each other).

So I can send you the exe file.

(btw only negative point about this: if you agree on accepting an exe file from someone you don't know, you'll get a lot more virusses and trojans).

(edit: reboot)

Last edited by De_Jappe (2007-07-11 10:59:01)

Hurricane
Banned

Hurricane wrote:

Reformat your PC?
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6492|so randum
Just learn to type backwards noob
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Tripp
I wanna be on you
+116|6519|So Cal
bro, honestly, I had this same thing happen to me once.  I'd be typing and then out of nowhere, all these random sentences would try and mix themself in.  I think I reformatted.
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6557|Area 51
ylr'O?
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6690

helpviruskeyboardbackwards
It's stros not osrts.
suomalainen_äijä
+64|6157
take you PC to the hospital
Dragonclaw
+186|6297|Florida
eihter format cant fuxd more be il and pass my type cnat i reboot i if
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6712|California

lol ru ekil laif
heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6380|New York
I don't mean to laugh at your expense, but damn this is pretty funny.
Remember Me As A Time Of Day
Hurricane
Banned

eihter format cant fuxd more be il and pass my type cnat i reboot i if
lol...

Dude, just put in your XP install disc and your computer should boot from it. I doubt this is nothing more than a script kiddy virus or trojan, which would only load when you load up windows. Just reformat and reinstall Windows.
Dragonclaw
+186|6297|Florida
Well... restart worked. Thanks for trying to help lol. (I dont have an XP install disk, only a restore disk) No idea what the fuck caused it though.. While were here, why did something create an ASP.NET MACHINE ACCOUNT as a limited user with a password that doesnt come up on my login menu but shows in user accounts?

Last edited by [NeMe$i$.Dr4g0ncl4w] (2007-07-11 11:06:15)

RedTwizzler
I do it for the lulz.
+124|6529|Chicago
Dude, that same shit happens to me ALL the time.

Reboot, and you should be good, but if anyone else has a permanent solution, HELP.
pers0nah
Waste Kid
+271|6574|MANCHESTERRR
Hijack This?
Hurricane
Banned

Well... restart worked. Thanks for trying to help lol. (I dont have an XP install disk, only a restore disk) No idea what the fuck caused it though.. While were here, why did something create an ASP.NET MACHINE ACCOUNT as a limited user with a password that doesnt come up on my login menu but shows in user accounts?
That's for if you run your machine as a .NET server.

Honestly to you and Twizzler, a reformat / restore is the best bet. And don't download shit from untrustworthy sources.
lord.knaslaban
+13|6558|Uppsala, Sweden
Hahaha

hrm.. sorry...

hahaha
Ruckel
Ruckel for all!
+43|6167|sverige
ahahahah
jsnipy
+3,276|6514|...

slawg