FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6701|Devon, England
Oh yeah, there's one I'll be seeing with my friend.

She loves the chipmunks ^^
twiistaaa
+87|6679|mexico
thats not so bad, a remake of this would be the end of the world lol.

DemonAlucard
+2|6484|Laredo,Texas USA

twiistaaa wrote:

thats not so bad, a remake of this would be the end of the world lol.

oh my fucking Gods WHY WHY DID YOU HAVE TO REMIND ME OF THAT HORRIBLE CARTOON!!!
twiistaaa
+87|6679|mexico

DemonAlucard wrote:

oh my fucking Gods WHY WHY DID YOU HAVE TO REMIND ME OF THAT HORRIBLE CARTOON!!!
because i was reminded of it and i wont be happy until everyone has to suffer the same.
DemonAlucard
+2|6484|Laredo,Texas USA
WTF kind of Dinosaur was it i never knew! and it bothered me alot the way those t-rex were almost standing upright ( dino freak when i was 5) and that song has really really got stuck in my head when i was young AAAAAAAAAH
iNeedUrFace4Soup
fuck it
+348|6556
https://i.imgur.com/jM2Yp.gif
crimson_grunt
Shitty Disposition (apparently)
+214|6664|Teesside, UK
Stop trying to destroy our happy childhood memories Hollywood!
twiistaaa
+87|6679|mexico

DemonAlucard wrote:

WTF kind of Dinosaur was it i never knew! and it bothered me alot the way those t-rex were almost standing upright ( dino freak when i was 5) and that song has really really got stuck in my head when i was young AAAAAAAAAH
i dont think it was meant to be anything. it sort of looks like a cross between an iguanadon and a brachiosaurus. and nearly every t-rex stood up in the 80s. which reminds me of this show.

fuck i love 80s cartoons.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6633|Little Bentcock
I loved the chipmunks.
Gillenator
Evils Bammed Sex Machine
+129|6405|Evilsville

twiistaaa wrote:

DemonAlucard wrote:

i dont think it was meant to be anything. it sort of looks like a cross between an iguanadon and a brachiosaurus. and nearly every t-rex stood up in the 80s. which reminds me of this show.

W00t!
That cartoon rocked..
pedigreeuk
I'm English, not British!
+113|6781|Rotherham, England

twiistaaa wrote:

DemonAlucard wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5upOTlJ_bg

How about this for a cartoon then

twiistaaa
+87|6679|mexico

pedigreeuk wrote:

How about this for a cartoon then
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBetvonfH6g
haha i was just watching that to. i'm suprised someone remembers it. none of my friends do.

i actually cant think of much that can beat duckula, all i have is danger mouse or bananaman (which was more stupid then good)..

ok i found another dinosaur one lol.

my cousin who was born in 93 actually found that so i never actually saw it as a kid. i duno if i would of liked it or not.

Last edited by twiistaaa (2007-07-06 03:42:04)

Elamdri
The New Johnnie Cochran
+134|6657|Peoria
If I had to pick the next movie to rip off of an 80's cartoon....

Al Gores.............Captain Planet

EDIT: Which, sadly, I would probably go see.

Last edited by Elamdri (2007-07-06 09:01:21)

chittydog
less busy
+586|6845|Kubra, Damn it!

Anyone else remember these, or am I too damn old?

Drak Pack

Starblazers

Thundarr the Barbarian

The Herculoids

Sigmund and the Sea Monsters

Some of my childhood favorites...
PsychoKillers
Walking Sniper, Hidden Claymore
+11|6614
CommieChipmunk
+488|6580|Portland, OR, USA
Fuck Yeah!
DemonAlucard
+2|6484|Laredo,Texas USA
ROFL i had to post this

Dersmikner
+147|6508|Texas
1. I didn't click the first link, and thought you were talking about the Transformers, which looks even more gay than the Alvin movie. Why? Because it doesn't think it sucks. The chipmunk movie knows it sucks.

2. ALF movie. Fuckin ay right I'd go see that. ALF was the original Brian from Family Guy. If you like Brian you like ALF whether you admit it or not.

3. That dinosaur thing is quite easily the single gayest thing on which I have ever laid my eyes. Gayer than Richard Simmons licking a bomb pop. I mean G - A - Y, gay.

Last edited by Dersmikner (2007-07-06 18:01:47)

Elamdri
The New Johnnie Cochran
+134|6657|Peoria

Dersmikner wrote:

1. I didn't click the first link, and thought you were talking about the Transformers, which looks even more gay than the Alvin movie. Why? Because it doesn't think it sucks. The chipmunk movie knows it sucks.

2. ALF movie. Fuckin ay right I'd go see that. ALF was the original Brian from Family Guy. If you like Brian you like ALF whether you admit it or not.

3. That dinosaur thing is quite easily the single gayest thing on which I have ever laid my eyes. Gayer than Richard Simmons licking a bomb pop. I mean G - A - Y, gay.
Dude, Transformers was an awesome movie. I mean, its a summer action flick yeah, but it was pretty fuckin cool. I mean, cmon, Petter Cullen as Optimus Prime? Fuck yeah, I'll take that any day of the week.
David.P
Banned
+649|6284

BeerzGod wrote:

You forgot David the Gnome and Captain Planet.
A Captain Planet movie would'nt be that bad. I mean if they made Cap badass and the 5 planeteers having a darker back story then yeah it would be ok(Like transformers was kick as movie especially when Prime fights Megatron in the end, Shia played his character well, Not the childish/moody/emo movie heroes we've had this year.

Elamdri wrote:

I mean, cmon, Petter Cullen as Optimus Prime? Fuck yeah, I'll take that any day of the week.
I had a geekgasm when he first spoke in robot form.(Half the theater looked at me)

You know what i just realized? 80's to Mid 90's cartoons may have been cheesy but damn they were fun to watch. Swat kats, Pirates of blackwater, Thunder cats. Man they rocked i wish they made a thunder cats movie.

Last edited by David.Podedworny (2007-07-06 21:11:59)

Elamdri
The New Johnnie Cochran
+134|6657|Peoria

David.Podedworny wrote:

BeerzGod wrote:

You forgot David the Gnome and Captain Planet.
A Captain Planet movie would'nt be that bad. I mean if they made Cap badass and the 5 planeteers having a darker back story then yeah it would be ok(Like transformers was kick as movie especially when Prime fights Megatron in the end, Shia played his character well, Not the childish/moody/emo movie heroes we've had this year.

Elamdri wrote:

I mean, cmon, Petter Cullen as Optimus Prime? Fuck yeah, I'll take that any day of the week.
I had a geekgasm when he first spoke in robot form.(Half the theater looked at me)

You know what i just realized? 80's to Mid 90's cartoons may have been cheesy but damn they were fun to watch. Swat kats, Pirates of blackwater, Thunder cats. Man they rocked i wish they made a thunder cats movie.
I already said they should make Captain Planet next, and it HAS to be produced by Al Gore. It would be too much!

And yeah, loved having that original voice. At the very beginning, it was little weird when they talked, but it got very familiar very fast, and at that point, it was just like watching Saturday morning cartoons again...
Sgt.Kyle
Kyle
+48|6493|P-way, NJ
When i grew up there was the real cartoons, thundercats and shit.
Elamdri
The New Johnnie Cochran
+134|6657|Peoria

Sgt.Kyle wrote:

When i grew up there was the real cartoons, thundercats and shit.
Hell yeah. Some early 90's stuff was good.
{M5}Sniper3
Typical white person.
+389|6770|San Antonio, Texas
This is going to be the next cartoon movie...

Sponsored by Al Gore... 
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6727|Riva, MD
LOL

David Cross does the voice of Ian.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard