Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6654|Montreal, Qc, Canada
My father have a rock or wtv you call this in english... in his body... the only way to get it out is to piss, he drinked liters of water today and nothing went out yet....

You guys have a trick or something ???

He is fkin suffering right now
ThaReaper
Banned
+410|6654
You mean a kidney stone?
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6645|Washington, DC

Get him to a doctor dude, we aren't qualified medical professionals.
ThaReaper
Banned
+410|6654

Hurricane wrote:

Yea, he needs to go to the hospital.
-Gunsmoke-
+165|6650|South Jersey

Hurricane wrote:

Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6654|Montreal, Qc, Canada

thareaper254 wrote:

You mean a kidney stone?
yea its probably this ....

Hurricane wrote:

I told him lets go to the hospital but he told me they will do nothing... they will just wait till he piss
voodoosniper7
BF2s Nublet
+71|6454|somewhere other then here
well ifs it kidney stone i think u need surgery for that .
cause thats what my mom had
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6724|England. Stoke
Aaahh passing a kidney stone apparently as near as a man can get to experiencing the pain of giving birth...
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6776

disown you for asking for help on a forum.
Hurricane
Banned

voodoosniper7 wrote:

well ifs it kidney stone i think u need surgery for that .
cause thats what my mom had
Kidney stones can be passed up to a certain size; honestly dude put some sense into your dad. The doctors can do a sonogram and figure out the size of the stone and whether it can be passed or if surgery is needed.
ThaReaper
Banned
+410|6654
Tell him to stick his finger up his butt and try to feel for it.
voodoosniper7
BF2s Nublet
+71|6454|somewhere other then here

Andoura wrote:

thareaper254 wrote:

You mean a kidney stone?
yea its probably this ....

Hurricane wrote:

I told him lets go to the hospital but he told me they will do nothing... they will just wait till he piss
well if i would get him to doctor asap and you can piss out a kidney stone.if he refuses spike his drink or something cause kidney stones cause alot and alot of pain the longer they are in there
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6708
I'm sure he has gone to doctor since he knows he has a kidney stone. I think he just has to wait. Or he can try ultra sound to break up the stone into smaller pieces.

Last edited by Superior Mind (2007-07-05 19:23:40)

Hurricane
Banned

Superior Mind wrote:

I'm sure he has gone to doctor since he knows he has a kidney stone. I think he just has to wait. Or he can try ultra sound to break up the stone into smaller pieces.
I think ultra's generally reserved for larger stones, but then again Wikipedia can be haxxed by al Qaeda...
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6212|Winland

Tell him that if he somehow gets it far enough to reach teh little peeny weeny, it's a high risk that it sticks in teh little peeny weeny, and THAT WILL hurt. Tell him it's like a glowing spike shoved up your little peeny weeny.............
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6731
Go to a doctor and get a sonogram. I think they tell him to drink since it's a small kidney stone. I've heard drinking a lot of beer does the job (Seriously), well at least that's what my dad did.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
cospengle
+140|6502|Armidale, NSW, Australia
He's just going to have to do it. It will hurt. Have a beer ready for him for when he has passed it
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6708

cospengle wrote:

He's just going to have to do it. It will hurt. Have a beer ready for him for when he has passed it
More like a bottle of Scotch.
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6660
hey who is the chick in the sig?

yeah and tell ur to eat some watermelon

or actaully take him to the doctor

Last edited by blademaster (2007-07-05 19:29:58)

weerdfoo1
Banned
+26|6180|California
so my dad had kidney stones to once, took him to the hospital and they gave him some drug that made him extremely high or something, but yeah, take him to a hospital
FarBeyondReality
The odd one out
+24|6176
Hm, isnt there like lazer surgery to get rid of kidney stones now

But he needs to see a doctor, thats something we're all gonna say.
_-_911_-_180891
+540|6517|Shanghai, ethnicity=German
Call a Medic! And throw him a Medic Pack!

So you say he can't piss? Has he tried to press? Like to put pressure on his thing so it will come out?
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6735|California

Tell him to grow up and push it out like a man.

Try having one WITHOUT the option of 3 liters of water, and being on a hillside thats 120 degrees
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6544|Global Command
My advice, come to America; he'll die before he gets help in Canada.
{DGC}{jr.}Blitzkrieg
+10|6851|Arizona

Andoura wrote:

But they'll give him morphine to help with the pain until he passes it....

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard