Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6580|USA

some dumb bitch wrote:

me, REMOVED1, and REMOVED2 r going 2 go c nancy drew tonite!!! woah!!! girls nite out and im pumped cuz i get 2 drive REMOVED1!! we made a cd and we r ready 2 go!!! we r all wearing cute outifits and r ready 2 go!! 3 hotties!1 lol. text if u need anything
xoxo
    REMOVED3
how do people like this still have lives? how is it that humanity can best survival of the fittest? how can we top the very rules of nature and allow genes like this to continue adding to the collective gene pool?
David.P
Banned
+649|6282

Ender2309 wrote:

some dumb bitch wrote:

me, REMOVED1, and REMOVED2 r going 2 go c nancy drew tonite!!! woah!!! girls nite out and im pumped cuz i get 2 drive REMOVED1!! we made a cd and we r ready 2 go!!! we r all wearing cute outifits and r ready 2 go!! 3 hotties!1 lol. text if u need anything
xoxo
    REMOVED3
how do people like this still have lives? how is it that humanity can best survival of the fittest? how can we top the very rules of nature and allow genes like this to continue adding to the collective gene pool?
Castration?
Obiwan
Go Cards !!
+196|6703|The Ville
Is she like 15 ?
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6580|USA

Obiwan wrote:

Is she like 15 ?
i'm afraid she's legal. and david you totally missed the question.
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6730|Sydney, Australia

Ender2309 wrote:

Obiwan wrote:

Is she like 15 ?
That's scary and LOL.
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6580|USA

mcminty wrote:

Ender2309 wrote:

Obiwan wrote:

Is she like 15 ?
That's scary and LOL.
it is indeed.
David.P
Banned
+649|6282

Ender2309 wrote:

Obiwan wrote:

Is she like 15 ?
I meant chemical castration.(It works for both)
Schwarzelungen
drunklenglungen
+133|6305|Bloomington Indiana
when i go out to the bars i make fun of people like that...and their snoopy boyfriends too!
no matter how old you are...youll always find those kinds of people
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6580|USA

David.Podedworny wrote:

Ender2309 wrote:

Obiwan wrote:

Is she like 15 ?
still wrong. reread it dude.
mcgid1
Meh...
+129|6725|Austin, TX/San Antonio, TX

Ender2309 wrote:

some dumb bitch wrote:

xoxo
    REMOVED3
Their genes survive because people like this either a) become trophy wives (if they're good looking), b) mate with someone of similar interests and personality, or c) mate with some dude who can put up with their shit simply becasue they are the best looking thing they can get (usually requries the good looks department, but not always.)
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6647|Montreal, Qc, Canada
i dont get it
David.P
Banned
+649|6282

Ender2309 wrote:

David.Podedworny wrote:

Ender2309 wrote:

still wrong. reread it dude.
Allright i'm tired i was'nt gonna do a long explanation but here it goes.(1 paragraph because i am fucken tired)

I hate these people too. In my school we had these girls who would chat on their cellphones all the time(even in class) about their make-up, clothes, etc etc. These people are self centered etc etc. (Last sentence) As a species if we evolved by being the toughest then why do these people survive? I'll tell you why we shelter our weak and sick because of morality, We dont like the site of death or pain so we do everything we can to help each other and we have come this far the system is starting to breakdown because of our technological advances. They survive on looks. Etc Et-fucken-cetra. I'm going to sleep.

Last edited by David.Podedworny (2007-06-29 23:30:15)

D6717C
Anger is a gift
+174|6642|Sin City

Things are this way now because today we have to be "tolerant" of everyone. Society caters to the idiots. Long ago, if you were too stupid to get a job, you starved. Now days, we give you food stamps and a place to live. Being a complete moron is a protected class, particularly in the U.S.
evilcartman99
The Octagon
+18|6421|da ville, va
She sounds hot yo
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6580|USA

evilcartman99 wrote:

She sounds hot yo
she's rounder than a fucking beach ball.
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6472|A W S M F O X
Its these moments where all you can do is stop, stare and just absorb the Fail.
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6664|Brisbane, Australia

Watch Idiocracy.
LT.Victim
+1,175|6571|British Columbia, Canada
Sadly, I know people like this in real life..

I once got 98 Text Messages from this one girl in 2 days, each one with worse grammar then Andoura.
Bruce-SuperNub
SuperNoob
+26|6158|Scotland
she sounds American.. even though its typing. Just looking at how stupid it looked.
ThaReaper
Banned
+410|6648

Ender2309 wrote:

evilcartman99 wrote:

She sounds hot yo
Haha, that gave me a chuckle.
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6788|Great Brown North

Ender2309 wrote:

evilcartman99 wrote:

She sounds hot yo
lol

i used to know people like this, i had to cut them off completely from me or i was going to hurt them in some way... i cant stand it
Skruples
Mod Incarnate
+234|6709
Eugenics.
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6630|Gold coast, Aus.

Skruples wrote:

Eugenics.
Wow, its alive. I bet you've been playing WoW >_>
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6700|Devon, England
I don't think I get it...

Is it the way the text is written? If so, it's not so uncommon...
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6498|Gogledd Cymru

LT.Victim wrote:

Sadly, I know people like this in real life..

I once got 98 Text Messages from this one girl in 2 days, each one with worse grammar then Andoura.
i feel for you, loooooooooooooooooooooooooolllll his grammars and punk2ayshun suck

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard