An Enlarged Liver
+35|6750|Backward Ass Kansas
Although I never thought it could happen to me, I am currently flying to Stonetalon Peak and have been sucked into the vortex of WOW. If anyone knows any secret addiction breaking trick I would sincerely appreciate it.....  I have to go check and make sure no horde have killed me now...
One Moment....
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6645|Montreal, Qc, Canada
is it possible we are not talking about the same game?

Index » Battlefield 2 » Help » I Have Lost My Way......
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6401|The Gem Saloon
take up a heroin habit......
Djbrown
+129|6503|Adelaide, Aussieland
I gave away all the gold and items on my character (300g + about 200g worth of disenchanted gear) to some randoms in orgrimmar, hence if the addiction ever came back (like with BC for example) even if i wanted to play, i wouldnt be able to with no armour/weapons/gold lol
Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6723
wow will get boring after awhile... then you can go outside...
Love is the answer
twiistaaa
+87|6675|mexico

An Enlarged Liver wrote:

Although I never thought it could happen to me, I am currently flying to Stonetalon Peak and have been sucked into the vortex of WOW. If anyone knows any secret addiction breaking trick I would sincerely appreciate it.....  I have to go check and make sure no horde have killed me now...
One Moment....
delete the game give away the disc?
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6714|67.222.138.85

Andoura wrote:

is it possible we are not talking about the same game?

Index » Battlefield 2 » Help » I Have Lost My Way......
Yes, this is very important. He needs help getting away from WoW and back to a respectable game.

I would suggest finding another game to ween you off with its initial novelty, then working to karkand IO, then to vehicle servers again. If not effective, repeat, and in between steps inflict intense wounds upon yourself.
Darkfire
Helping you help yourself
+34|6485| Texas

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

inflict intense wounds upon yourself.
or just skip to this until the WoW stops
Echo
WOoKie
+383|6726|The Netherlands
Wow is for girls, get your ass back on the battlefield soldier!
Fateless
+36|6249|Jennifer Connellys Pants

Echo wrote:

Wow is for girls, get your ass back on the battlefield soldier!
Amen

Fateless
velocitychaos
+26|6503|Brisbane Australia
if you're 15 or under i can understand but if you're older you need a solid hour on a cattle prod......I'll volunteer!
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6637|Washington, DC

Play America's Army or CS:S. I got bored of WoW after a bit.
-=]NS[=-G.I.Doh
MMMmmmmmm Dooonutz!
+13|6210|Out for donutz!
Ummm, have you ever kissed a woman?
Move out of your parents basement and get a life.
Then get back on the battlefield.
Noobeater
Northern numpty
+194|6454|Boulder, CO
destroy the WoW disc if it needs one, if it doesn't then give away your account details to someone else you hate so when you see the carnage they cause in your name yuo have no choice but to never play it again due to the fact that you would get lynched. or just find a less addictive game and play that with your friends and the laugh you shall have will delete the love of WoW from your mind.
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6637|Washington, DC

Rofl, here's what Blizzard said when I canceled my subscription:

blizzard wrote:

We at Blizzard are extremely proud of the experience available in World of Warcraft and we are sorry to hear that another company has lured you away with their gaudy baubles and promises. We feel that World of Warcraft incorporates elements from the entire spectrum of online gaming and has something for everyone, casual gamer and power gamer alike. If there is something you feel is missing from the game, we would love to hear about it! Please, feel free to post your thoughts and suggestions on our forums at http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com! Or, use the provided box to leave your comments. World of Warcraft affords us a unique development opportunity in that the game we have created is constantly changing. Additions to the game world can drastically alter the game play experience in new and exciting ways! Supplemental quests, items and skills can open up whole new realms of adventure for our players. Blizzard actively creates new content to keep the World of Warcraft fresh and full of magic. While we of course regret your departure, we wish you well on your future adventures. However, your past is not lost. We currently have no plans to delete accounts or characters for inactivity, so you are always free to return to the lands of Azeroth and continue your tale in the World of Warcraft!
=[AUT]-[phoenix]=
+7|6163
WOW sucks.....

remove all from your PC and crash the DVD....
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6532|South Florida

An Enlarged Liver wrote:

One Moment....
Hmm... How about put the fucking thing down and have a life?

Try the DE5 3 step program to success:

1. Remove game through add/remove programs.
2. Take disk and bend it untill it breaks. <- Be carefull you might get a shard in your eye.
3. Go out and meet some friends, maybe even 'meat' some girls <- If you know what i mean!

Last edited by Dezerteagal5 (2007-06-30 07:42:01)

15 more years! 15 more years!
topthrill05
+125|6585|Rochester NY USA
This thread has 2 common things in it, Dezert being an ass wipe and massive amounts of WoW bashing.

Quite typical.
Jamesey
I HATE you
+26|6162|Scotland!
Is there a single thread in the world that dezert hasn't posted "MEET GIRLS" or "GET A LIFE" in?

This might be the internet, but you're not the only one around here who has a social life and/or girlfriends. You're not special.
robthemadman
Always blame it on the ping
+63|6343

Jamesey wrote:

Is there a single thread in the world that dezert hasn't posted "MEET GIRLS" or "GET A LIFE" in?

This might be the internet, but you're not the only one around here who has a social life and/or girlfriends. You're not special.
True true...

That's probably the one thing that really pisses me off on here. Acting as though you are the only person on the internet with a life is like jumping in the sea and showing off your mouth and lack of gils to fish... and drowning.
mkxiii
online bf2s mek evasion
+509|6243|Uk

robthemadman wrote:

Jamesey wrote:

True true...

That's probably the one thing that really pisses me off on here. Acting as though you are the only person on the internet with a life is like jumping in the sea and showing off your mouth and lack of gils to fish... and drowning.
stop making analagies and get a life you fucking interwebs geek.  i bet you dont 'meat' girls very often do you? (nice bit o' immense innuendo stealage)
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6279
Expose the WoW disk at microwaves(saw that on brainiac,BOOM)

Seriously,a topic like this has been made before.If you start WoW,YOU ARE DOOMED

but if you are willing to stop playing,we are here and can help.and those guys who say "omg you suck get a life ur a noob" i suggest you stfu
mkxiii
online bf2s mek evasion
+509|6243|Uk

Metal-Eater-GR wrote:

Expose the WoW disk at microwaves(saw that on brainiac,BOOM)

Seriously,a topic like this has been made before.If you start WoW,YOU ARE DOOMED

but if you are willing to stop playing,we are here and can help.and those guys who say "omg you suck get a life ur a noob" i suggest you stfu
just to clarify, i wasnt being serious
seymorebutts443
Ready for combat
+211|6602|Belchertown Massachusetts, USA
one solution, just let the subscription run out and DO NOT buy another.
jamesb
Joined BF2s in November 2005
+133|6731|Doncaster, England

mkxiii wrote:

i bet you dont 'meat' girls very often do you? (nice bit o' immense innuendo stealage)
I like that one

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard