GR34
+215|6545|ALBERTA> CANADA
just a few quick questions.

1. Is this game like WoW were u have to pay monthly?

2.Is this a good game, does it have lots of fighting and action?

3. do you play EVE? if so what are your thoughts

Thank you for reading. I am asking this because well...I need somthing to blow my money on with my summer job!

Last edited by GR34 (2007-06-29 13:34:46)

m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6671|UK
what ever happened to blowing money on beer and hookers?

Kids today are gay!
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
Obiwan
Go Cards !!
+196|6694|The Ville

GR34 wrote:

Thank you for reading. I am asking this because well...I need somthing to blow my money on with my summer job!
buy a new computer if you want to blow your money. I've heard about this game but I can't comment on it because I don't play it.

Last edited by Obiwan (2007-06-29 13:41:09)

Ruckel
Ruckel for all!
+43|6175|sverige
it suxx
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6772|PNW

GR34 wrote:

1. It's monthly.
2. It's good for awhile, according to what I hear, but wears off.
3. A friend did and was addicted.
acidkiller187
+123|6630
Do you like StarWars? cause if you do I say get it... I've been playing it for about 6months now and its getting kinda boring because the corp i'm in is kinda carebearing atm, but i want to go kill people... Anyway, the downside to the game is it takes forever for skills and stuff to train up (cause its based on RL time), but the positive side is that once you get good at flying certain ships and your in a good corp its allot of fun..

You have to get use to fighting in groups cause in this game there is no such thing as solo combat. Which kinda sucks... Plus it kinda starts feeling like a job and not a game cause you have to work to get "ISK" (either mine or do mission running), which is the stuff you buy ships and weapons with

At the end of the day its your choice m8 and i'm sure you will make the right one

PS Its a very complex game with so much to do and learn. In BF2 you have Aimbot, Comander Hacks, Wall Glitching and all sorts of gay stuff, plus not to mention my personal favourite F'TKers!! Which you do not have in EVE =P

Peace

Play Smart
seymorebutts443
Ready for combat
+211|6595|Belchertown Massachusetts, USA
it's a good game, most people who say it sucks haven't played it for more than two days which isn't enough time to get a destroyer at least. if you're into the whole space combat thing its fun.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6632|949

m3thod wrote:

what ever happened to blowing money on beer and hookers?

Kids today are gay!
I haven't lost the way!  (Then again, I'm 26...)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard