BabySpinach
Phone Spammer
+207|6589|Charlottesville, Virginia, USA
I just FRAPSed 3 rounds in a row of scrims and cut all the kills into a video.  Some people didn't think they were possible and tried to ban me from CAL and TGL.

I didn't make it to be watched streaming.  It's not a large download.  Watch if you want, but you have to download it.  I can tell you, its worth the download.

Filefront 45Mb Download

Enjoy!
2tuff
Positive Karma Here!
+357|6774
No youtube...no way.
Acehigh
+1|6226
Filefront streams vid files pretty well anyways,so why not do that?
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6705|67.222.138.85

2tuff wrote:

No youtube...no way.
Don't post. There was no reason for that.
BabySpinach
Phone Spammer
+207|6589|Charlottesville, Virginia, USA
Well its his loss. I don't make scrub vids.
bullit
Tank Troll
+71|6687|London, UK
Kills are really good, decent vid, very good aiming with the rockets but lol at the start when everyone spammed rockets, I wish I could play with those graphics and record myself to

45mb takes 2 mins to download unless u have a 56k modem..
Sambuccashake
+126|6608|Sweden
Very impressive as always!
r2zoo
Knowledge is power, guard it well
+126|6594|Michigan, USA
Impressive, though nothing outrageous pretty well done, music didnt really seem to match up, but eh.
Xilas The M!gty
+8|6558
Dude that was impressive, you got insane aim and smooth moves. I visited your filefront page and saw couple of your movies. Thats what i was looking for all the time in bf2142!!! Youtube sux filefront ftw! But tell me something, is this CW or Fw in scrim video? Cause in the league i play on we cant use barely any unlocks, and definetly no voss or rockets:(. Well great job man and i loved the music although .

PS you are from US right?
EDIT: I failed in extracting that song from your vid, so could you pls tell me what is that interpret and song name? thx

Last edited by Xilas The M!gty (2007-06-24 09:13:43)

madmurre
I suspect something is amiss
+117|6708|Sweden
Always a good watch to see your movies Baby nice markmanship and work with those rockets.
Magius5.0
+106|6379|UMass Amherst
Not a bad movie.  But I think I could give him a run for his money-- Bauer Duel, 30 paces, last one standing lives.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard