_-_911_-_180891
+540|6511|Shanghai, ethnicity=German

loonitic wrote:

_-_911_-_180891 wrote:

I still have the old patch, but I can't log in! Whats the problem? In the old patch days I didn't have this problem...
Well it is Tuesday possibly downtime on the servers?
It's a tuesday? Damn I thought it was wednesday .. lol .. sorry
loonitic
...is a potty mouth
+286|6543|Valhalla

_-_911_-_180891 wrote:

loonitic wrote:

_-_911_-_180891 wrote:

I still have the old patch, but I can't log in! Whats the problem? In the old patch days I didn't have this problem...
Well it is Tuesday possibly downtime on the servers?
It's a tuesday? Damn I thought it was wednesday .. lol .. sorry
haha
Magius5.0
+106|6390|UMass Amherst
Having seen and used the majority of the tweaked weapons, I gotta say I'm impressed.  Clark 15B was already a well-rounded weapon, now it will be the master of close-quarters combat.  Damn I'm gonna hate Gibraltar unless I'm carrying one of those bad boys with me... *grins*

I am... THE MIGHTY SHOTGUN SHOGUN!!!

Last edited by Magius5.0 (2007-06-26 05:53:11)

Sambuccashake
+126|6619|Sweden
And the SCAR? Somewhat more smooth now?

Looks to me the reload time is seriously shortened as well:

Last edited by Sambuccashake (2007-06-26 06:19:29)

_-_911_-_180891

Magius5.0 wrote:

I am... THE MIGHTY SHOTGUN SHOGUN!!!
*cough* Excuse me... I'm the mighty! ... Damn I can't wait... *cough* I'm mighty *cough*

Sambuccashake wrote:

And the SCAR? Somewhat more smooth now?

Looks to me the reload time is seriously shortened as well:
Yeah! It's looks more accurate, damn!
Rogue_granny
+22|6574
Yeah if you want to be able to play it and then be able to play 2142 vanilla what your going to have to do is go into start/mycomputer/C:drive/programs/electronicarts and you will be faced with the Battlefield2142 folder, you then have to copy the 2142 folder to you desktop and rename it Battlefield21( i named it this as its easy), then you install the 1.40, now if you want to play BF2142 vanilla you will have to switch the folders and also the names as battlefield2142 is the pathway otherwise you will have to uninstall and reinstall the game, patches and booster pack. Hoped this helped
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6476

citricacidx wrote:

pfft... come on man, 1.4! It's .one more than 1.3

But seriously... what happened to 1.3?
1.3 is cursed
thebestshooter
Banned
+12|6323
I can see it now: everyone in a titan map inside the titan running around with a Clark 15B tactical shotgun..... haha.. you vosss and lambert users are going to get screwed....

scar 11 is good... kryllov is better......and my baur HAR is the best

even more... i have the clark15b.... but i just dont like being shot with one of those things at close range... illl  stick to sniping...

since this map is highway tampa... are they refering to Tampa , Florida...
Kontrolfreq
+50|6613|Cambridge UK

leetkyle wrote:

Battlefield 2142 News wrote:

- Added an autosave to kit customisations. After you customise a kit and spawn in with that kit, the customisation will be automatically saved until you change it and spawn in again. Note that you must spawn in with a particular kit for it to be saved.
.. this should of been introduced in patch 1.20 or 1.25, not this late.
You sir, just summed up everything I hate about this forum...

YAY for the upgraded Shotgun!!
Buzerk1
+44|6844

thebestshooter wrote:

I can see it now: everyone in a titan map inside the titan running around with a Clark 15B tactical shotgun..... haha.. you vosss and lambert users are going to get screwed....
Man, Clark users were in different class... tactics before anything else, if they make it too easy all the Voss users are going to switch to it
Magius5.0
+106|6390|UMass Amherst

Buzerk1 wrote:

thebestshooter wrote:

Man, Clark users were in different class... tactics before anything else, if they make it too easy all the Voss users are going to switch to it
I gotta tell you, when people pull out the clark, I'll pull out my Bauer H-AR and waste 'em good.  You have been warned, would-be clark whores.
kptk92
u
+972|6416|tc_london
The thing I'm happy most about is the Clark RDX destroying explosives ... Just picture it now, theres an enemy DemoPack on the floor and I Clark-12 it ... theres also a guy running towards me ... the DemoPack explodes, giving me a kill (or the enemy DemoPack-er a Teamkill ;P)

Edit: Oh, and Magnius & 911 ... be prepared to change your Assault/Clark 15B guides that you've posted on here

Last edited by kptk92 (2007-06-26 11:15:20)

Buzerk1
+44|6844

kptk92 wrote:

The thing I'm happy most about is the Clark RDX destroying explosives ... 
Yup I may go back and play some Titan, with this, it will easy to clear RDX in corridors
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6294|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

DICE wrote:

XIII. UPDATE 1.40
=================
- Fixed an exploit that would allow commanders to call Orbital and EMP strikes before it had fully recharged.
- The Clark RDX Shotgun can now detonate other nearby explosives.
- EU Assault Rifle recoil and deviation have been slightly reduced.
- Bianchi and Shuko LMGs recoil reduced.
- Clark Shotgun rate of fire increased.

FEATURES
- Added an autosave to kit customisations. After you customise a kit and spawn in with that kit, the customisation will be automatically saved until you change it and spawn in again. Note that you must spawn in with a particular kit for it to be saved.
- Added a new map, Highway Tampa.
I love it!!
- RDX shotgun making support an efficient mine sweeper
- Getting Sniper LMG's back
- Scar11 Becoming more like the best weapon in the game (Krylov)
- The clark already owns and now they make it faster !!

- New maps are allways a good thing
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6278

Battlefield 2142 News wrote:

- The Clark RDX Shotgun can now detonate other nearby explosives.
- EU Assault Rifle recoil and deviation have been slightly reduced.
- Bianchi and Shuko LMGs recoil reduced.
- Clark Shotgun rate of fire increased.
Love it.

Now THESE are the kind of patch changes i like. The last patch was " nerf this, nerf that...", and it looks like enough people complained .

Can't wait until i can try it out online.
Doctor Strangelove
+1,758|6476
The new clark is uber-powerful but extremely difficult to control. You will probably be shooting it as slow as ever anyway as otherwise half your shots will miss.

The new SCAR is allot better, at medium range it will win most times but at CQC it is still the Krylov's bitch.

The LMGs have less bounce but still way more than pre-1.25

The Clark-12 is now probably the most effective mine sweeper.
Dimaxx099
+8|6341|Uae-Ukraine
Fuck! dont mess with the guns!
Sniper rifles already like a shit and you make it even worse!
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6278
Wow, just watched that Scar 11 vid. Looks like the reload time has been cut in half!
imortal
+240|6673|Austin, TX

doctastrangelove1964 wrote:

citricacidx wrote:

pfft... come on man, 1.4! It's .one more than 1.3

But seriously... what happened to 1.3?
1.3 is cursed
Traditionally, the greater the changes, the bigger the number jump between the patch numbers.  So, now we have 1.4; if they found a single bug that caused serious problems, and only pushed out a patch to deal with that bug and nothign else, that would make it 1.41 or some such.  If they do a big enough re-work, the next patch could be 1.5, or if it was a really HUGE patch, 1.7.
Doctor Strangelove
+1,758|6476
Well it seems that with this patch at the end of the round your game will often crash.

Good thing this is only a beta.
citricacidx
Hooligan of War
+21|6513|Atlanta, GA
i've not had that problem yet
OmniDeath
~
+726|6652

trying it now, lets hope the map is good.
Burks
+2|6651
Wow. Increasing the rate of fire for the shotgun sucks. What little skill it took for a one shot kill just went out the window. Now it's a spray and pray weapon.

Patch doesn't sound too bad. Let's just hope it doesn't create new problems.
r2zoo
Knowledge is power, guard it well
+126|6604|Michigan, USA

Burks wrote:

Wow. Increasing the rate of fire for the shotgun sucks. What little skill it took for a one shot kill just went out the window. Now it's a spray and pray weapon.

Patch doesn't sound too bad. Let's just hope it doesn't create new problems.
If they brought a Dao-12 type shotty into the game, or made the Clark more like it, I wouldnt complain, only thing I really miss from BF2.
_-_911_-_180891

doctastrangelove1964 wrote:

The new clark is uber-powerful but extremely difficult to control. You will probably be shooting it as slow as ever anyway as otherwise half your shots will miss.
Not us, the bad boys in the top 10. We know how to handle these guns.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard