Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6677|67.222.138.85

Gotter wrote:

No Im not, it would of been Better if all this was set up before the battle, AKA AB Off before, etc.
AB was off before the battle the problem is a randomizing team setting.
russ)=spetsnaz
Banned
+131|6425|the guy in the hind on gator
maybe the next battles could be in sf servers?
Darkfire
Helping you help yourself
+34|6448| Texas

Gotter wrote:

Any Way, Other then the problems, It was a Great Game, We Look Foward to playing you guys again some time!
AU maybe?
Need_2_Kill
+0|6124|Las Vegas, NV
Gg :d
Undetected_Killer
Le fuck?
+98|6255|FIYAH FIYAH FIYAAAAAAH

GingerBread- wrote:

TBF2 was lucky I wasn't there they would of gotten thier faces ripped off.
SHUT UP NOW

Anyway, it was a good time. I'm sure my team is sour about this, but it was nice playing you.

Watch out next time, though.

Silly TBF2 trolls, muahahaha....
Xblade-3o5-
Oi, Suzy!
+113|6723|Florida, United States
GG good job guys.

I just got pissed cuz my computer kept freezing in Daquing, or was that the lag. But never less gg.

Last edited by Xblade-3o5- (2007-06-23 19:31:42)

Sgt.Gene
+215|6734

Gotter wrote:

Any Way, Other then the problems, It was a Great Game, We As In TBF2 Look Foward to playing you guys again some time!
Yes, there should definatley be another battle.

But INF only.
Eagle
Togs8896 is my evil alter ego
+567|6601|New Hampshire, USA
I love how everyone from BF2s is making excuses
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/14407/Sig_Pats.jpg
TunaLiK
+0|6122
I'd love to get on some infy only GGs guys. infy only=Nade spam FTW

Last edited by TunaLiK (2007-06-23 19:41:27)

Gotter
+0|6122
It WAS SO FUNNY on the last map, You guys Dropped on us by HALO, and We were like OMG, and hopped on the .50 Cals. That was the best part of it.
stephensolfo
+2|6122
thanks for the great game.

sincerely,the jet stealer on daquing and the hippo pilot on masthuur.
MorbiD.ShoT
Stormin' through the party
+322|6566
Yea.  I don't understand why we didn't choose the "best" players from Bf2s.com to represent.  Not to be subjective but some of our players stats were...well, sub-par. 

I wish we had try-outs.
stephensolfo
+2|6122

Gotter wrote:

It WAS SO FUNNY on the last map, You guys Dropped on us by HALO, and We were like OMG, and hopped on the .50 Cals. That was the best part of it.
ah that was you ahah,i was flying in low and all hell seemed to break out,seemed liek 4 .50 cals and the tank were firing at me.
Gotter
+0|6122
I know, Last battle was nuts! it was intentse!

Last edited by Gotter (2007-06-23 19:47:08)

stephensolfo
+2|6122

Gotter wrote:

I know, Last battle was nuts! it was intentse!
yeah pretty uneventfull for me flying the helo except foer the first 2 minutes,all those .50 cals and tank firing at me lowered me to 2 bars ahah.
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6298

Wait, or you telling me that 5 rounds of BF2 are over just after an hour and 40 minutes? This did start at 8 central right? Its 9:50 now and its over? I expected to check in on Game Monitor and see BF2s winning

What happened? How many rounds total did ya'll get done?
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
stephensolfo
+2|6122

Im_Dooomed wrote:

Wait, or you telling me that 5 rounds of BF2 are over just after an hour and 40 minutes? This did start at 8 central right? Its 9:50 now and its over? I expected to check in on Game Monitor and see BF2s winning

us at tbf2 won the first 3 rounds straight,no point playing the other 2 rounds because we had already won.
russ)=spetsnaz
Banned
+131|6425|the guy in the hind on gator

stephensolfo wrote:

Im_Dooomed wrote:

us at tbf2 won the first 3 rounds straight,no point playing the other 2 rounds because we had already won.
lol its just turning 8:00 in washington state,, maybe they should redo the battle
Dairuka
+0|6122

stephensolfo wrote:

Sorry Dooomed.

Last edited by Dairuka (2007-06-23 19:53:20)

Bi0h4zRd
+2|6151|California, USA
Great match. I had fun.

I loved the in-game accusations that I was hacking, though. H4X FTW!

Last edited by Bi0h4zRd (2007-06-23 20:02:19)

NeXuS
Shock it till ya know it
+375|6311|Atlanta, Georgia
I crashed to desktop 6 times. Plus massive lag every 5 minutes.
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6298

Dairuka wrote:

stephensolfo wrote:

Sorry Dooomed.
OH NOooooooooeeeeeeessssss!!!

If only I was there to make it more humiliating for the bf2s side
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
shadowkila
+26|6380|Canada
Ha, i'm not surprised to the least.As long as it was fun, that's all that matters.
jsnipy
+3,276|6492|...

Undetected_Killer wrote:

Due to their great skill in bunnyhopping, jet stealing, hacking, and baserapeing, we lost.
Recount? Hanging chad?
aj0405
+19|6130
i wasn't there,but i can bet that if it had been all of the US server regulars we wouldn't have lost the match.honestly if we had FM,Dirk,462nd,Hanks,and me in the same squad we would dominate,especially if we were MEC.nothing would be able to stop Dirk and I's claywhoring or FM,Hanks,and 462nd on the AKs.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard