Teknoir
+5|6644|St. Paul, Minnesota
I don't think I've ever used a gun that actually shot bullets AROUND a target before I unlocked the GANZ HMG for Support.  I unlocked it thinkin' ok... time to pwn the board!  OMG!  What a crappy piece-of-shit gun!  I was lying prone, dead bead on a guy's head and body, he was roughly 10 meters away, opened up on him and NOTHING!  Plenty of time to bring him down.  The gun pretty much shoots eveywhere but where you want it to.

Ok.  I figured... he got in a lucky shot.  Maybe my aim was off.  No problem, keep trying.  I've played many maps trying to make this gun work, but I can't anymore.  This rotten gun overheats faster and pretty much slower overall.  It continues to disappoint to where I don't even use it now.  My crappy stats are testment to my testing of the GANZ!!  (Hey there's that guy with the GANZ... GET HIM!!!)
Now, I always thought an unlocked weapon was an improvement over your current default weapon.  I guess I'm being punished for falling prey to EA's AWESOME description of the GANZ HMG.

I found the default weapon much better overall.

However... I'm wondering, are there any other disppointment stories out there to share about your unlocks?
Elamdri
The New Johnnie Cochran
+134|6644|Peoria
Welcome to BF2142, the GANZ blows mah balls.

In terms of unlock weapons, don't get the SAAW or the GANZ. You will never use them.
jsnipy
+3,276|6520|...

No the GANZ became a great gun after a few patches. I have had great success with it.

Crouch > Prone.

Last edited by jsnipy (2007-06-21 08:26:06)

Teknoir

Elamdri wrote:

Welcome to BF2142, the GANZ blows mah balls.

In terms of unlock weapons, don't get the SAAW or the GANZ. You will never use them.
HA!! I should asked BEFORE I unlocked the MF!  But thanks for the tip on the SAAW!
Teknoir
So, is crouching better than prone with the GANZ?  I thought you wanted to be prone when using the Support guns.
jsnipy
+3,276|6520|...

Teknoir wrote:

So, is crouching better than prone with the GANZ?  I thought you wanted to be prone when using the Support guns.
Yeah, try crouching over proning.
r2zoo
Knowledge is power, guard it well
+126|6594|Michigan, USA
Ganz can really kick ass once you learn how to use it.  Ganz is the end all when it comes to close quaters battling or suppressing troops.
Masta_Daco
+39|6734|Amsterdam,The Netherlands

Teknoir wrote:

I don't think I've ever used a gun that actually shot bullets AROUND a target before I unlocked the GANZ HMG for Support.  I unlocked it thinkin' ok... time to pwn the board!  OMG!  What a crappy piece-of-shit gun!  I was lying prone, dead bead on a guy's head and body, he was roughly 10 meters away, opened up on him and NOTHING!  Plenty of time to bring him down.  The gun pretty much shoots everywhere but where you want it to.

Ok.  I figured... he got in a lucky shot.  Maybe my aim was off.  No problem, keep trying.  I've played many maps trying to make this gun work, but I can't anymore.  This rotten gun overheats faster and pretty much slower overall.  It continues to disappoint to where I don't even use it now.  My crappy stats are testment to my testing of the GANZ!!  (Hey there's that guy with the GANZ... GET HIM!!!)
Now, I always thought an unlocked weapon was an improvement over your current default weapon.  I guess I'm being punished for falling prey to EA's AWESOME description of the GANZ HMG.

I found the default weapon much better overall.

However... I'm wondering, are there any other disappointment stories out there to share about your unlocks?
well then u just can't use that gun.. dude ill tell u keep practising with it then ull rape everyone u see!! i guarantee you that..
Teknoir
I've been trying everything I can think of... aside from simply crouching.  And I know I'm not shacky with my aim. 
It just seems to put the bullets everywhere but my target at medium and close range.  Which gives them just enough time for them to get a bead on me and... BOOM!
Still... rather frustrating when I can't see what it is that's going wrong.

But I'll give it another shot using the 'crouch' method.

Last edited by Teknoir (2007-06-21 13:44:02)

loonitic
...is a potty mouth
+286|6532|Valhalla
The only weapon that disappoints is the Clark 12-RDX   (well for me anyway)
TheGiantSE
+14|6469|Sweden
The Ganz have become too good now. Use it in a titan for defence and you get alot of kills.
After the latest patch it became too good and the other supportguns realy bad.
Always crouch in 2142... no matter what weapon.
The same with the Voss...too good now! The G36E of 2142...impossible to miss.

All you need is Kyrlov and Scaar. The only unlock weapon that is good is Pilum for engineer!

Worthless unlocks....there are too many but: Clark 12-RDX, the invisibility thing, Baur, Shootgun for assult, Anti Air for engineer and many many more!
Forget the names of all the unlocks since I havent played much after the latest worthless patch!
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6341

TheGiantSE wrote:

The Ganz have become too good now. Use it in a titan for defence and you get alot of kills.

All you need is Kyrlov and Scaar. The only unlock weapon that is good is Pilum for engineer!

Worthless unlocks....there are too many but: Clark 12-RDX, the invisibility thing, Baur, Shootgun for assult, Anti Air for engineer and many many more!
Forget the names of all the unlocks since I havent played much after the latest worthless patch!
Jeez, calm the fuck down!
The Unlocks, especially the Weapon unlocks are great. The thing is, every weapon has its own strengths and weaknesses. This is not fucking Bf2, where you equip the G36E or PKM and start mobbing up the map.
The Clark-RDX-Mod is pretty useful, when engaging light vehicles or fighting i tight corridors. And to lay them around a corner.
The Active Camo is great for popping vehicles with RDX cause their sight is blurred through the HUD.
The SAAW comes in handy, when playing titan maps. Place yourself on a hill or some other high ground near your titan once the shields are down and put approaching transports and gunships out of commission.

And I pwn Vossnoobz with my Baur everytime!

You need to be a bit creative in 2142, unlike Bf2. People just have to learn that there is no longer a Über-weapon.

Sisco out.
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
BakaBakaNeko2
Sniper Kitten Wins !
+16|6292|Malaysia

Sisco10 wrote:

TheGiantSE wrote:

Jeez, calm the fuck down!
The Unlocks, especially the Weapon unlocks are great. The thing is, every weapon has its own strengths and weaknesses. This is not fucking Bf2, where you equip the G36E or PKM and start mobbing up the map.
The Clark-RDX-Mod is pretty useful, when engaging light vehicles or fighting i tight corridors. And to lay them around a corner.
The Active Camo is great for popping vehicles with RDX cause their sight is blurred through the HUD.
The SAAW comes in handy, when playing titan maps. Place yourself on a hill or some other high ground near your titan once the shields are down and put approaching transports and gunships out of commission.

And I pwn Vossnoobz with my Baur everytime!

You need to be a bit creative in 2142, unlike Bf2. People just have to learn that there is no longer a Über-weapon.

Sisco out.
This man speaks the truth !
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6772|Noizyland

That sticky-shot unlock for support, (Northen Strike, but you can get it through field unlocks,) is useless, haven't killed a god damned soul with it yet. Does it actually stick to people? It's flight path is so fucked up you'd be lucky to hit them anyway, it's like it goes a certain distance than just gives up and hits the ground.

I don't much like the SAAW. In the Beta it was superb, but I unlock it sometims as a field unlock and it's difficult to destroy anything with. Gunships are most vulnerale, but it's rar to get a clear shot that isn't blocked by the force-field.

Mostly though the unlocks are a lot of fun to play around with. My most recent unlock is the Clark and I'm enjoying it quite a bit.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
kptk92
u
+972|6406|tc_london

Ty wrote:

That sticky-shot unlock for support, (Northen Strike, but you can get it through field unlocks,) is useless, haven't killed a god damned soul with it yet. Does it actually stick to people? It's flight path is so fucked up you'd be lucky to hit them anyway, it's like it goes a certain distance than just gives up and hits the ground.
https://img525.imageshack.us/img525/8338/clark12ownagesf2.png

Maybe your not trying hard enough

Oh, and for the Ganz:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhQ5o1dxdYQ

Why is it always me who is good with the naff weapons?
dalexa
+4|6603|portugal

kptk92 wrote:

Oh, and for the Ganz:
killing guy while they are capturing flags... what a thrill...
kptk92
u
+972|6406|tc_london

dalexa wrote:

kptk92 wrote:

Oh, and for the Ganz:
killing guy while they are capturing flags... what a thrill...
Forget your [/sarcasm] tags?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard