Cool thanks

Hurry the fuck up Violet
Danbowski
SAUSAGE
+16|6322|Massachusetts
Go Violet, GOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
Snailmail852
+0|6130
Its been 8 hours since violet started...There must be soo much to write about how much they fucked up.
Samtheman53
Banned
+346|6666|UK

Snailmail852 wrote:

Its been 8 hours since violet started...There must be soo much to write about how much they fucked up.
Actually its been 1 hour 10 and its updated now

And what she said has helped a lot

Last edited by Samtheman53 (2007-06-18 15:40:07)

OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|6620|Washington DC

$cy4n)(de wrote:

The question is will there be a response form either ea (doubt it) or bf2s admin?
I can give you the BF2S response: This is an issue with EA ... we don't know anything more than anyone else.
Mennechet
+1|6129|In front of my PC...
Do you really think you could work fast when your name is a flower name ?? Seriously, good information, let's go back " h4cksing th3s3 suxxxOOrs " !
Anglachel
+1|6166

Sleepy8686 wrote:

here is where there should be an update so all the rumors will stop

http://forums.ea.com/mboards/thread.jspa?threadID=236686&tstart=0
It's up now.
MGS3_GrayFox
+50|6138
At least we won't lose our awards and stuff.  Guess I'm back to playyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
Phaaze
+1|6131
We have noticed a sharp increase in soldiers reporting that their stats, awards, and rank are not updating. This is under heavy investigation since, as you know, the ranking system is a central feature of the game.
------------------

*IMPORTANT*
For soldiers who rent/admin a ranked server that is not granting stats or rewards:

If you are sure that you are renting a ranked server and have recieved reports that soldiers are not earning stats and rank on your server, please reply with your server name and IP so that we can investigate these servers more specifically (and hopefully get everything working faster).
------------------

For soldiers whose stats have not updated:

Please try playing on a server that you are absolutely sure has allowed you to earn stats and rewards in the past. Does this make a difference?

Stats earned on ranked servers should not be lost at all, only delayed. If this changes for any reason, I will let you know.
------------------

I appreciate your patience as we work to resolve this issue and I'll provide updates in this main post as I recieve them. Please try not to reply multiple times with similar data as it will make it difficult for me to pull data for the investigation. Instead, post to contribute relevant data or try a number of things and post your total information, so we can get through this as quickly as possible and get your ranks where they should be.

~Violet
------------------
View Topic...
Sleepy8686
+2|6128

MGS3_GrayFox wrote:

At least we won't lose our awards and stuff.  Guess I'm back to playyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
I wouldnt count on that just yet =/
Mennechet
+1|6129|In front of my PC...
SO do I, I've been waiting since the end of my exam ( I have a life, don't worry )
$cy4n)(de
+3|6128
it seems to be all the servers i play on ... LOL damn
bullit
Tank Troll
+71|6660|London, UK

Sleepy8686 wrote:

http://forums.ea.com/mboards/thread.jsp … p;tstart=0
cdogmn posted there lol and defends EA...;o
$cy4n)(de
+3|6128
so just to confirm that if i received a award / medal in game this means that my stat was recorded? i read EA's response and fully understand...i think they should have a better communication method with the renters..or the other way around
they should inform server popularity and groth weekly
theit57
I am THE Frodo Baggins.
+124|6369|6 feet under
so, if i get vet spec ops in game, but it doesn't show up in the bfhq, then i don't get it?
BootsJD
+10|6181
Here is from EA Violet on EA's forums :

EA_Violet wrote:

We have noticed a sharp increase in soldiers reporting that their stats, awards, and rank are not updating. This is under heavy investigation since, as you know, the ranking system is a central feature of the game.
------------------

*IMPORTANT*
For soldiers who rent/admin a ranked server that is not granting stats or rewards:

If you are sure that you are renting a ranked server and have recieved reports that soldiers are not earning stats and rank on your server, please reply with your server name and IP so that we can investigate these servers more specifically (and hopefully get everything working faster).
------------------

For soldiers whose stats have not updated:

Please try playing on a server that you are absolutely sure has allowed you to earn stats and rewards in the past. Does this make a difference?

Stats earned on ranked servers should not be lost at all, only delayed. If this changes for any reason, I will let you know.
------------------

I appreciate your patience as we work to resolve this issue and I'll provide updates in this main post as I recieve them. Please try not to reply multiple times with similar data as it will make it difficult for me to pull data for the investigation. Instead, post to contribute relevant data or try a number of things and post your total information, so we can get through this as quickly as possible and get your ranks where they should be.

~Violet
------------------

Edited post with full update [6.18.2007 15:36 Pacific].
http://forums.ea.com/mboards/thread.jsp … dID=236686

Last edited by BootsJD (2007-06-18 17:34:12)

Tripp
I wanna be on you
+116|6498|So Cal
^^ no shit

where do you guys come from?
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6450|Somewhere else

Woo hoo! She's EA customer Support!

So, this girl in India that is employed by a company employed by EA to be the Bullshit dump.

God bless her, but EA is gonna put this in the "to do" list right under the Proposal to patch Battlefield 1942.

There is this funny little trend that EA's fuck ups are getting more and more severe.

But, it's o.k. It might be fun to earn all my ranks over again when EA nerfs the stats.
voodoosniper7
BF2s Nublet
+71|6409|somewhere other then here
so teh stats are updating again?
SgtHeihn
Should have ducked
+394|6457|Ham Lake, MN (Fucking Cold)

Samtheman53 wrote:

Sleepy8686 wrote:

Cool thanks

Hurry the fuck up Violet
HAHAHA, look down the page a bit, Its everybodys favorite troll!!!
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6601|Washington, DC

SgtHeihn wrote:

Samtheman53 wrote:

Sleepy8686 wrote:

Cool thanks

Hurry the fuck up Violet
Kane lives!
icecreamgod
+13|6136
so i played at this one dailan plant that someone mentioned on page 11 (of this thread) would work, and well.. it did but the other servers are not working. i have on idea... and still the stats are waiting on violet so we'll see what happens.
avman633
+116|6335

Hurricane wrote:

SgtHeihn wrote:

Samtheman53 wrote:

Cool thanks

Hurry the fuck up Violet
Kane lives!
Lol, EA forums are probably getting fucked by him too
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6549|Columbus, OH
OMG I justed earned like 2000 karma points - no lie and now they are gone
~[_-=*Hanma*=-_]~
+16|6460
Blehm is the God of Sex.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard