Spidery_Yoda
+399|6277
One time recently on Sharqi Peninsula i was running up behind an apc with my c4, when it turned its turret and saw me, and then began to reverse to run me over/get away. I went prone, he started to go over me, i threw up 2 packs of C4 while he was reversing, got up again when he'd gone over..

He was turning the turret to see where i'd gone when i blew him up. It was great.

Cant really remember other times. One time i ran into an enemy flag and gunned them all down with the F2000/GL. About 6-7 people. And one other time where a squad of 6 guys was taking the square flag on karkand and i PKM'd them all to death.

If i remember some more exciting ones i'll be sure to say.
Yaocelotl
:D
+221|6657|Keyboard
MEC was about to recap masque. A crew of 4 was hiding behind the flag(3 medics and 1 spec ops or assault), so I get to there and n00b t00b their asses off killing all 4 .
Pw.Sultan
+15|6486|NC
ran the whole map on jalalbad with a clanmate of mine got about 15 kills along the way they just kept spawning ahead of us skipped capping flags and got all the way to mosque n capped it
d4rkst4r
biggie smalls
+72|6461|Ontario, Canada
omg, so many of these but my favourite is when I jeep spots me in the distance and they come driving straight to me, well I stand there and right before he runs me over, I l96'd him in the face. You get such adrenaline pumping. Ye, I get those every... 2 months?
"you know life is what we make it, and a chance is like a picture, it'd be nice if you just take it"
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6277
Oh wow thats just reminded me of this one time.

I was on Dalian Plant and i saw an enemy FAV just leaving the top right flag (i was on the road between it and the top left flag), and i was fairly sure he'd seen me too.

So i just stood there and waited for him to get closer, then i threw a grenade onto the ground in front of me, and just stood there. When he was about 5 feet infront of me it went off, killing him, and the jeep ground to a halt.

I was like 'oh yeah..'
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6782|Noizyland

I was a Spec Op making my way into the main base at Zatar to steal a tank and maybe blow up some assets. Unfortunatly there were seven people hanging around for planes/choppes/APCs/Tanks. I was in a stolen FAV, I managed to run one over, get out before an AT guy SRAWed my transport, took him out with my G36C, took out the medic trying to revive him and took out, another guy firing towards me, ran out of carbine ammo, switched to pistol, took out a Sniper, took out one of the two guys running up behind me firing, ran out of pistol ammo and switched to knife, ran behind one of those prefab-type buildings other guy followed as I waited arond the corner, just a he was about to reach the corner I ran around towards him and facestabbed him.

Ended with four bars of health. Never duplicated that since but it made me feel godlike.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
h4hagen
Whats my age again?
+91|6360|Troy, New York
i DIDNT get revived on IO Karkand attacking hotel.
ssonrats
+221|6652
I have hit a tree with both the F35 and j10 and survived, and this was at full speed, the jet bounced off and span away from the tree XD
BakaBakaNeko2
Sniper Kitten Wins !
+16|6302|Malaysia
Being artied 3 times by the enemy commander on top of the Hotel at Karkand (together with my squad) and surviving all 3.
weasel_thingo
+74|6334
when i knifed a whole squad of 6 while they were all shooting at me.
my freind who was next to me was commander and said there was a squad coming into backyard on mashtuur i was near themi ran behind them and thought of knifing them but as i went for the kill they ran inside i followed and 1 spotted me, him shotting alerted teh others so i was just bunny hopping and proning and i eventually managed to kill them all. my friend was watching from the commander screnn and lol'd
psH
Banned
+217|6391|Sydney
Warlord: i was taking the TV station, i ran up into the cap zone without a gas mask, when there was gas, i killed the support that did it, took a medic kit that was laying down, healed meself, revived a squaddie also in the cap zone, and shockpaddled the next guy who came in, and 6e'd the other. Sounds like complete bullshit ay.
Collateralis
Beep bep.
+85|6378|Stealth on Grand Bazaar
I was MEC going from Factory (across the river) to Square to cap it as we were struggling to hold Factory/Cement. Next minute Im told on TS that Im the last one standing against 16 people. Woho! Lucky me!

Head for square placing clays to slow their advance as they will know where I am once it's neutralised....neutralises and one guy pops up who I quickly despatch followed by a squad of 4. Amazingly I manage to kill 2 with my rifle, pistol the 3rd and the fourth one runs away!!!?! At that point the flag is capped and everyone spawns. I will never know why he ran off, I was only on 2 bars......

Still saved the game!! Woooot.
Lucrative_Glory
Pwning you with 512mb
+22|6652|Top of the leaderboard.
i remember cuz it happened tonight.  I was on a 16 man jalalabad with 24 people playing, we got capped out and i was at mosque alone and the only person alive on my team, now that flag as you all know takes forever and a day to cap by yourself, so i didn't think i really had a shot.  i got it nuetral and 2 guys come in i manage to kill them (i was assault btw, m16) then the nades start comming i was down to a couple bars when i bunny hopped my ass around the corner killing two of them and then lobbing nades over the front wall killing one more, and then capped the flag.  I could not believe i lived through it.  got a lot of praise from my team on that one. unfortunately we ended up getting capped out no more than 2 minutes later .....but hey it was a good story!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard