killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6590|Reisterstown, MD

haffeysucks wrote:

Killer IS an asshole, don't worry about it.
Well thank you. 
l41e
+677|6647

Fosterthelegend wrote:

ThomasMorgan wrote:

Fosterthelegend wrote:

you mean  a bit like lambert?

I'd say replace the g36e with something slightly less powerful, or just nerf the g36e a bit

or another assault gun, just to make the assault kit a little more intersting
I considered saying another assault unlock, but the G3 is a ridiculously good gun in the right hands.
t'is, but i wouldn't mind another one just for a bit of variation
something maybe with a 40-size auto clip and about basic USMC power level?
You are looking for this.
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6652
the patch will only keep things as nerfed as they are, or nerf further. Un-nerfing is not a possibility
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
Brasso
+1,549|6629

killer21 wrote:

haffeysucks wrote:

Killer IS an asshole, don't worry about it.
Well thank you. 
No problem.....asshole.

k30dxedle wrote:

Fosterthelegend wrote:

ThomasMorgan wrote:

I considered saying another assault unlock, but the G3 is a ridiculously good gun in the right hands.
t'is, but i wouldn't mind another one just for a bit of variation
something maybe with a 40-size auto clip and about basic USMC power level? full auto with no recoil whatsoever?
You are looking for this.
He's telling them to put this in BF2:

https://www.battlefield-vietnam.net/images/bf2142/waffen/voss-l-ar.gif

Last edited by haffeysucks (2007-06-13 17:06:19)

"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Unreal_Insanity
+9|6164

Lucrative_Glory wrote:

I have never commented on the state of patches or maps in the past mainly because i had somewhat of an "insiders" view.  I didn't feel it my place to confirm nor deny any previous threads on the matter. But as of late I have been hearing and reading from a lot people saying they are done and sick of the game, and that EA has given up on its players.  Now I am at the head of the line of the people who are against EA. 

But in the last week I have been talking to two individuals in my clan that are BFROE admins, (no BFROE isn't gone) and with the friendships they have made in their community they were told that with the release of the new map that patch 1.5 is slated for release before august.  With beta testing starting in the next 2 weeks.  Yes I said 1.5 not 1.42, now I personally have no clue as to the significance to that, as I am not a "computer" person per say. 

The reason I am telling you this is as follows.  I have been a somewhat silent member of this community for over a year.  I don't really see the need to post on most subjects unless I really have something to add, and there just aren't that many things on here that haven't been said already.  Now I know there will be people who say "who is this guy? and why should we believe him?". Totally understandable, but to those of you who believe I'm not another bullshitter, I just wanted to fill you in, so that we can keep this game alive for just a little while longer. 

At least until quake wars comes out.
I wish I could believe you, but with so many problems and bugs its sort of too late. There still a large ammount of players playing the game, but more than half are new to the game. If this is the final patch and they do fix all possible bugs it could probably be like a gig in size!!!! Thats huge!!!

I also would love to see a link from a legit source discussing the possibility of a new patch!! A patch is a patch not a new game so there is no need for a "secret" date for a release! It would be wise to post the release of a new patch in the future to get more people alarmed!! And possibly get more people back into it. But holding it in "secret" cause more trouble for EA/Dice.

Last edited by Unreal_Insanity (2007-06-13 17:34:44)

mr. LuxusLexus
+11|6213
A new patch is good news, it shows EA stands by their product, even years after it`s released.
I hope we get some new guns, new maps and that the give the black hawk a fighting chance ( rocket pods maybe? or Gatling guns that actually work)
I have played about 200 hrs and exept from nade spamming on karkand, building glitch on Surge and some fucked up hit boxes on high ping servers i must applaud EA for making a kick ass game.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6467
If  they do "repair" the Hawk I think it shouldn't do splash damage with the miniguns like it used to but instead have a rate of fire so insane you are bound to hit.
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6459|UK

ThomasMorgan wrote:

KylieTastic wrote:

ThomasMorgan wrote:

I don't see how your post has any relevance to mine.

I haven't played BF2 in months.  Look at my stats and you'll find the "Last battle recorded on:" date.
Not played in months? ...so was that before the last patch? because that fixed all my CTDs....

... also every time someone bitches about these 'numerous glitches' I scratch my head - never seen anything that's affected me just enjoying a game.

...and 'lack of regard for public interest' - new patches and maps over games history and still happening... if you want hands-on interest you'll only get that if you pay subscriptions.

Maybe I'm just lucky and the CTDs, gliches, missing interest are on those other BF2 server I dont play that have all the cheats, haxors and padders.
Read my post above.  It gets annoying when I'm trying to play Wake and it's impossible to capture the airfield because there's an AT and support guy sitting inside the building at the flag.  Maybe you see it differently, but that actually does affect my enjoyment level during a round.

What's so bad about subscriptions?  I would much rather pay $5-$10 per month and get a game where known glitches and bugs are prioritized and fixed...instead of having to deal with them for the duration of the game.

I mean, come on, the red-name glitch?  The invisible wall on Dragon Valley and Operation Clean Sweep?  The terrible hitbox coding?  The J10>F35 in every situation? TV missiles going through helicopters?  Private glitch?  Wall glitching in Karkand, Surge, Mass Destruction, Night Flight, Dragon Valley, Sharqi, and Wake?

...but yeah, I must just be making all of that up.
Think about it why should we pay for a subscription we brought the game, to most of us it was deemed unfinished and buggy I mean yeah console games are buggy but most aren't as buggy as bf2 are they? New content would be great but fixing the bugs is the number one priority.
Lucrative_Glory
Pwning you with 512mb
+22|6644|Top of the leaderboard.
I'm with wah on this one, first priority should be to fix the bugs, not create new ones.
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6785|Bulgaria
I really hope to see a new patch!
I also hope EA now know what a failure BF2142 turned to be! It will never surpass BF2 in numbers of servers and players! Never going to happen!
KrisPOLANDnorwida
Battlefield 2 killa'
+128|6327|SHAPE, Belgium
But, there's still going to be 100000000 of glitches..
psH
Banned
+217|6382|Sydney
Well we may as well belive him, i mean who else do we have to belive in?

EA?

Pah.

Last edited by Doms (2007-06-14 02:14:49)

Lucrative_Glory
Pwning you with 512mb

Unreal_Insanity wrote:

I wish I could believe you, but with so many problems and bugs its sort of too late. There still a large ammount of players playing the game, but more than half are new to the game. If this is the final patch and they do fix all possible bugs it could probably be like a gig in size!!!! Thats huge!!!

I also would love to see a link from a legit source discussing the possibility of a new patch!! A patch is a patch not a new game so there is no need for a "secret" date for a release! It would be wise to post the release of a new patch in the future to get more people alarmed!! And possibly get more people back into it. But holding it in "secret" cause more trouble for EA/Dice.
As Earlier stated, this was a conversation between me and a clanmate, so I don't know how i can "link" that to you, it wasn't an e-mail or a forum post.   Secondly I never said anything about a secret date, i said it is due out by august, with beta testing starting in the next two weeks, that doesn't seem too secret to me. 

Also, by the way you wrote your comment it sounds as if you think I am in some way associated with EA/Dice.  Maybe I am misunderstanding you, but I have no affiliation with either company.
Flyjetandkill
Planewhore
+74|6382|The Sky!!!!
Lets hope they will nerf the J10 or change the Hitbox detection on it!!
rambo43
Banned
+35|6222
I dont care if theres another patch, you cant patch stupidity. Idiots will always be idiots.
Lucrative_Glory
Pwning you with 512mb
unless they make it so you have to take an IQ test to log in. that shit would be revolutionary...
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6629|Washington, DC

Lucrative_Glory wrote:

unless they make it so you have to take an IQ test to log in. that shit would be revolutionary...
Too unreliable, any dolt can get a decent IQ test score unless it's a serious one like the Stanford IQ test.

Just hardware ban the tools
Sa¢ripan
+12|6739|St-Dié/ Lorraine/ France
unless they do smthg for jets and the nades spam, this patch will be useless
Lucrative_Glory
Pwning you with 512mb
ok, i dig using the Stanford one, not only will it be hard for most to pass it, all the kids will go back to spongebob before they finish, cuz those fuckers are loooong
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6467

cowami wrote:

Fosterthelegend wrote:

doctastrangelove1964 wrote:

Sniper needs a semi-auto unlock
ON that note, it should be the SPR.
http://www.dogfightink.com/SPR.jpg

Mmmmm...
I was think the PSG-1. That way all kits can get an HK.
h4hagen
Whats my age again?
+91|6352|Troy, New York

ThomasMorgan wrote:

Fosterthelegend wrote:

Teflonspray wrote:

I didn't  know this game needed to be saved.
said that already

+ to the other person who posted about the patch

1)it sounds like a copy of what was originally said, except less authentic down to the way it was presented
2)anti tank unlock, wtf? who needs another one!?
3) and why only at... if they are bringing out another at unlock they would bring out unlocks for other kits as well.
Yeah, the AT only unlock doesn't seem to make much sense.

That class already has a pretty decent SMG with the P90 and (imo) one of the best guns in the game with the DAO-12.

If any class could use a new unlock, I would say Spec Ops could use some kind of silenced rifle or carbine.
They could use euro forces and give Snipers like an UZI or MP5K instead of a pistol (or a deagle or something idk) and AntiTank RPG's or something for an unlock.
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6269
The AT unlock could possibly be a Stinger. Everyone knows it needs one.
Gaston
+2|6226

Spidery_Yoda wrote:

The AT unlock could possibly be a Stinger. Everyone knows it needs one.
Agree, it is quite unfair to create a game with tree(3) AT classes and not a single one with AA capabilities.

As for the patch, let`s hope we won`t witness the post 1.3 server and desktop crashes(because EA have decided to release a "worthy" patch without a thorough beta testing). 

P.S.
I know there is a new - beta stage map, but if the 1.5 is going to be for the whole game - beta testing should also cover the entire game.
Durinthiam
+8|6531|Hereford, UK
Well for all the people who are leaving, there's still hundreds of servers constantly full

I despise the bugs as much as the next person, if I leave the game, then i'll leave. Not make a post crying my eyes out and pleading to deaf ears (EA) but Im not leaving, ill sit idley by until a suitable replacement turns up
dead_rac00n
+12|6481|DTC

Sa¢ripan wrote:

unless they do smthg for jets and the nades spam, this patch will be useless
+1 If that's their last effort, they really should correct the F35.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard