M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6229|Escea

I saw this just now, so sorry if there's a thread already on this, couldn't find a recent one to do with this.

This podcast states (though I haven't listened to it) that a 2142 Karkand may be in the works, here's the link.

http://www.totalbf2142.com/
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6637|Washington, DC

And you thought you were safe in the future...
DerGraueWolf
aka Nekrodamus
+52|6739|Germany, near Koblenz
Karkand 2142? Why not! Playstyle obviously will be the same like "Fall of Berlin" but we'll feel a little bit more "at home".
Z-trooper
BF2s' little helper
+209|6765|Denmark
lord save us all
JackerP
aka S.J.N.P.0717
+21|6284|Mo Val, Cali
That sounds good, well besides the 2142 part.
Retalliation[1337]
Robin Hood ---> "u got arrownd"
+51|6481|Belgium
Ya cause a second karkand in bf2 would be even better /sarcasm
srry I just would hate to see another karkand... enough grenades being airborne every five seconds...
It would be nice tho the old gib-r-all is getting repetitive

Last edited by Retalliation[1337] (2007-06-11 11:27:38)

bullit
Tank Troll
+71|6696|London, UK
So theres gonna be two karkands on BF2142 now? Cool
JackerP
aka S.J.N.P.0717
+21|6284|Mo Val, Cali
Yeah clay and nade spamming sucks that's why it's better to play on Karkand with lower people since it's not as easy for those noobs to get kills they won't go there.
Longbow
+163|6653|Odessa, Ukraine
I want Karkand 32x Titan mod
heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6395|New York
I'm never playing a karkand map for 2142 on principal.
Remember Me As A Time Of Day
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6475
How 'bout we ask for a real map instead?
Polux
H@x ?? No, just skill baby !
+73|6654|I smell corners

S.J.N.P.0717 wrote:

That sounds good, well besides the 2142 part.
Undetected_Killer
Le fuck?
+98|6292|FIYAH FIYAH FIYAAAAAAH
Oh my God. The only safe haven for us EA gamers has been penetrated.
loonitic
...is a potty mouth
+286|6541|Valhalla
Gay I am not impressed
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6470|cuntshitlake

Z-trooper wrote:

lord#of#the#weed save us all
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6293|Denmark aka Automotive Hell
Karkand ?
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
loonitic
...is a potty mouth
+286|6541|Valhalla

ShawN_ wrote:

Karkand ?
Never played BF2? basically Karkand is the most played map on BF2, its full of nade/medic/support/point whores and generally quite a shite map really...
Longbow

loonitic wrote:

ShawN_ wrote:

Karkand ?
Never played BF2? basically Karkand is the most played map on BF2, its full of nade/medic/support/point whores and generally quite a shite map really...
I never cared about points but still I find Karkand the best BF2 infantry map ( after Mashtuur of cource )
16x Jalalabad may be better though , but noone plays it ..

edit : everybody who consider Karkand is what loonitic thinks of it just played the map on wrong servers with wrong people . Karkand may be quite enjoyeble if there are no clay\nade whore .

Last edited by Longbow (2007-06-11 17:04:54)

Ryan
+1,230|6850|Alberta, Canada

Don't make it IO. For the love of God don't.
Longbow

Ryan wrote:

Don't add any walker\tank , just straight infantry oriented map ..
=TBG=Zoton
my mum says i'm cool
+22|6661|Australia

Longbow wrote:

loonitic wrote:

ShawN_ wrote:

Karkand ?
I never cared about points but still I find Karkand the best BF2 infantry map ( after Mashtuur of cource )
16x Jalalabad may be better though , but noone plays it ..

edit : everybody who consider Karkand is what loonitic thinks of it just played the map on wrong servers with wrong people . Karkand may be quite enjoyeble if there are no clay\nade whore .
karkand is all about clay/nade whoring. everyone does it, and there is no way on earth there will ever be a round on that map that doesn't have that happening. it is pretty much shit because of that aspect, and the fact that people only play medic and support for the obvious benefits (points).
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6699
Of course they would put walkers. Although that would suck...but you cant have tanks in such confined spaces when they can zoom half way across the map. If they did do it, I would hate to see APCs...oh for the love of God no APCs...

Last edited by Superior Mind (2007-06-11 17:14:42)

Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6475

Longbow wrote:

Ryan wrote:

Don't add any walker\tank , just straight infantry oriented map ..
If DICE complies with this than the n00bs win.
Longbow

doctastrangelove1964 wrote:

Playing on the city map with engineer kit because some moron consider himself 1337uberwalkerwhore - boring . I dont mind if it happen on Sidi or Verdun , but on city map I don't want to play engineer .
karkand is all about clay/nade whoring. everyone does it, and there is no way on earth there will ever be a round on that map that doesn't have that happening. it is pretty much shit because of that aspect, and the fact that people only play medic and support for the obvious benefits (points).
Strange , I've played Karkand for 1.5 years and I've seen nade whores very rare . A little bit more of claymore whores though . I'll say again - you played with wrong people . G36E dolphins and RPK spammers - retarded , they both lay down and get a burst in the head . So I see no problems with Kark , really
And medic... I have nothing against medics . If you cant kill a medic ( unarmored ) , you fail at BF2 inf.

Last edited by Longbow (2007-06-11 17:24:36)

Drax
Paddles/Plane Whore
+28|6567|Australia, NSW

Longbow wrote:

doctastrangelove1964 wrote:

Playing on the city map with engineer kit because some moron consider himself 1337uberwalkerwhore - boring . I dont mind if it happen on Sidi or Verdun , but on city map I don't want to play engineer .
Strange , I've played Karkand for 1.5 years and I've seen nade whores very rare . A little bit more of claymore whores though . I'll say again - you played with wrong people . G36E dolphins and RPK spammers - retarded , they both lay down and get a burst in the head . So I see no problems with Kark , really
And medic... I have nothing against medics . If you cant kill a medic ( unarmored ) , you fail at BF2 inf.
are you retarded?? all i see on karkand in bf2 is nade whores and people in tanks raping the alleyways

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard