keyoshi
+28|6390
I was thinkin about it a couple days ago....how many points have I lost to all those kill stealers, my parachute not openin (suicides), and those guys that tk you to get the flag cap points. So I was wonderin, how many points has the general BF2s community lost due to that stuff. Heres mine.

Kill Damage Assists = 10,577 (21,154 points)

Capture Assist Points = 3,921 (7,842 points)

Suicides = 1,259 (2,518 points)

Total - 31,514!

So I could have 249,744!!

What about everyone else?

Multiply the KDA, CPA, and Suicides by 2 if you didn't know....
BlackKoala
+215|6295
Congratulations?
keyoshi
+28|6390

keyoshi wrote:

So I was wonderin, how many points has the general BF2s community lost due to that stuff.
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6561|Reisterstown, MD

Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6677|67.222.138.85
CPAs and KDAs should only be multiplied by one because you get two points for each, but one point of those two has already been counted in your stats for the KDA or CPA you already have.
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6459|Gogledd Cymru

what about all those times, youve kill stolen
keyoshi
+28|6390

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

CPAs and KDAs should only be multiplied by one because you get two points for each, but one point of those two has already been counted in your stats for the KDA or CPA you already have.
Yes, but think about what you just said. Multiplyed by 1, I would get the same answer It should be doubled. Right?

I see your thinking, but it's still half of what you would have originally gotten.

Haha I can't count how many times I've kill stolen. More than I've gotten done to me probably lol.

Last edited by keyoshi (2007-06-03 16:52:43)

Ryan
+1,230|6813|Alberta, Canada

surgeon_bond wrote:

Grammar Nazi to the rescue.
That sentence failed miserably.

You don't need a comma in there. You should have capitalized, and ended with a period.
There's no apostrophe between 'you' and 've', and "youve kill stolen" is very improper English.

Kthxbai
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6609|Montreal, Qc, Canada
Team Damage Pts   

Kills                       783        -3,132   
Damage                 547        -1,094   
Vehicle Damage      218       -436   
Total                      1,548      -4,662
keyoshi
+28|6390
Oh yea....I forgot about those. I knew there was something I needed at the bottom of the page x_x
tthf
Member 5307
+210|6728|06-01
i'm thankful for some of my Kill damage assist points, as loads of times i've just been pwned in an one on one encounter and damaged my enemy. At least i still get a point when he dies shortly after. May be little consolation, but a consolation nonetheless
ThaReaper
Banned
+410|6610

Ryan wrote:

surgeon_bond wrote:

You don't need a comma in there. You should have capitalized, and ended with a period.
There's no apostrophe between 'you' and 've', and "youve kill stolen" is very improper English.

Kthxbai
OWNED
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6260|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

Kill Assists: 1768 points
Captured CPs: 1878 points
Suicides: 272 points
Teamkills: 444 points (each teamkill is -4, remember?)
Team Damage: 182 points
Team Vehicle Damage: 40 points

Total: 10584 points

I'd be a First Sergeant by now.
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6292|Orrstrayleea

keyoshi wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Yes, but think about what you just said. Multiplyed by 1, I would get the same answer It should be doubled. Right?
Yeh, but flaming said you get 2pts for KDA & CPA......That has to be wrong, i only ever get  point
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6260|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

Pea....Tear.....Griffen wrote:

keyoshi wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Yeh, but flaming said you get 2pts for KDA & CPA......That has to be wrong, i only ever get  point
No, he meant that you multiply it by two because you want to know how many points you're supposed to get, which is two each, rather than one each.

On a side note:
Today 23:34:30      +1      Just Banned      Mod powers? What mod? Where? Guh??!? Happy 200th, by the way.
WOOT FOR TEH UBER-LEETSAUCE MOD POWERS OF TMO!
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6459|Gogledd Cymru

thareaper254 wrote:

Ryan wrote:

surgeon_bond wrote:

Kthxbai
OWNED
im dsylexci
TimmmmaaaaH
Damn, I... had something for this
+725|6409|Brisbane, Australia

keyoshi wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

lets clear this up.

what keyoshi originally did was wrong. That gives you 3x the actual amount (ie if you had 10,000 KDA's -> 20,000 extra points is 30,000 total - WRONG!).

You simply add them. ie. 10,000 KDA's = 10,000 lost points -> global score could be x + 10,000
https://bf3s.com/sigs/5e6a35c97adb20771c7b713312c0307c23a7a36a.png
B-Scimitar
Defeating your warriors.
+116|6379|Espoo, Finland

TimmmmaaaaH wrote:

keyoshi wrote:

lets clear this up.

what keyoshi originally did was wrong. That gives you 3x the actual amount (ie if you had 10,000 KDA's -> 20,000 extra points is 30,000 total - WRONG!).

You simply add them. ie. 10,000 KDA's = 10,000 lost points -> global score could be x + 10,000
Aaand here is the correct answer.
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6756|Bulgaria
it's not that bad! Kill assist points are fair, at least you get 1 point, in BF1942 you got 0 points, when others stole your kills! THAT was stupid!
Ninja_Kid2002
+119|6237|Floodsville, TN, (UK really)
My maths is a little weak, but I think i'd have around 7 more points
adv3rsary
+28|6686
Kill Assist  6,790
Capture Assist  2,634

(i dont know why ure doubling these, u get 1 point for the assist rather than the 2 for cap, so if u have 2634, ure only missing 2,634)

don't see a reason to count suicides cause half of those are probably my fault and can't measure how many times i have been tked... or any of that

so i'm going to say 9000something points
B-Scimitar
Defeating your warriors.
+116|6379|Espoo, Finland

Nikola Bathory wrote:

it's not that bad! Kill assist points are fair, at least you get 1 point, in BF1942 you got 0 points, when others stole your kills! THAT was stupid!
There was no ranking system in 1942 so no one cared of couple lost points.
tgust5
+22|6597
im confused    why did you take away your kill damage assists and your capture assist points.  those gain points.   i have no idea what you are talking about...???

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard