floodgate
+2|6194

jgrahl wrote:

singleplayer ownage is like beating up your little sister
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6713|67.222.138.85

Jameseyy wrote:

You can't judge a player's skill by their stats.

Jameseyy wrote:

If you click on the link that says "stats" beside your name, you'll find a big picture of a sniper there.

That means you have already failed at bf2. Drown yourself.
The irony, it burns.
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6296|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Jameseyy wrote:

Jameseyy wrote:

If you click on the link that says "stats" beside your name, you'll find a big picture of a sniper there.

The irony, it burns.
Lawl, Flaming said something burns.

Coincidence? I think not.
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
De_Jappe
Triarii
+432|6533|Belgium

woow... that SUCKED. Seriously.

The editing was nice and the chopper skills were good but owning bots (maybe even on easy...), everyone can do that

I learned to fly the chopper on that map against easy bots, the enemy chopper has one route it always follows, it never uses TV (on no bot level) and it sucks. So you have 0 competition. All you have to do is slaughter, I have had 68-0 on that map too while soloing.

If the guy wants to impress us, play on a real server.
Jameseyy
Banned
+108|6234|Scotland!

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Jameseyy wrote:

Jameseyy wrote:

The irony, it burns.
I never judged his skill, I judged his class. All snipers fail at bf2.

Last edited by Jameseyy (2007-05-31 16:14:30)

Megalomaniac
Formerly known as Missionless
+92|6334|105 RVK
this is shit
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6726|California

Video game skill, serious business.
Tripp
I wanna be on you
+116|6533|So Cal
I do not phail with the rifle...
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6578

Jameseyy wrote:

anytime you feel like a 1 vs 1, just add my xfire and we'll play.
lol

Screenshots please Sarge
Sniperbloke
+1|6182|In ur bag, stealin ur ammo.

Jameseyy wrote:

That's not for you to judge or say tbh. If you don't like a class or style of play then tough, its in there and its staying.

But on a more friendly note, Hello all.
B|ackhawk
+12|6207|Manchester, England

Jameseyy wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Jameseyy wrote:

Jameseyy wrote:

The irony, it burns.
http://bf2s.com/player/68294281/
Ill 1v1 you?
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6726|California

After watching most of it... I see alot of bots. Everywhere.
CruZ4dR
Cereal Killer
+145|6662|The View From The Afternoon

Jameseyy wrote:

CruZ4dR wrote:

Marlboroman82 wrote:

184hrs as a sniper, kill yourself
And what's your point? 184/717 hrs sniper? Please, go ahead and jump off a cliff.
You are really an ass. And for you commenting my stats, let me give you one back: Your stats suck in every way they can. Please stfu next time.

So it takes more skills to throw medic bags and revive pwned teammates than it takes to place a headshot from a couple of hundred metres? You fail at FPS. First Person Shooter. You can't shoot someone with a medic bag my nublet friend. Now you just go ahead and fry your head in burning oil at the nearest takeout restaurant. I'm sure you know where it is.

Some people just don't know true pwnage until they see it. Welcome.
ForcesofChaos
+2|6241
Nice video, the Dragon Valley one is bad as hes playing against dumb bots, didnt see anything extrodinary in that one, thanks for the Links though.
cablecopulate
+449|6744|Massachusetts.
It's official, these movies fail and this guy is not > you.
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6627|Gold coast, Aus.

cablecopulate wrote:

It's official, these movies fail and this guy is not > you.
nuff said.....
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6328|Orrstrayleea

jgrahl wrote:

Fun and easy?

jks jks
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6328|Orrstrayleea

CruZ4dR wrote:

Jameseyy wrote:

CruZ4dR wrote:

And what's your point? 184/717 hrs sniper? Please, go ahead and jump off a cliff.
You are really an ass. And for you commenting my stats, let me give you one back: Your stats suck in every way they can. Please stfu next time.

So it takes more skills to throw medic bags and revive pwned teammates than it takes to place a headshot from a couple of hundred metres? You fail at FPS. First Person Shooter. You can't shoot someone with a medic bag my nublet friend. Now you just go ahead and fry your head in burning oil at the nearest takeout restaurant. I'm sure you know where it is.

Lol, im with CruZ4dr on this one, Jamessey, your sig says it about you (the one that says "Jamessey is a bunny hopping kark medic whore" You need more skill to snipe than to throw medic bags, especially when they have the best weapons in the game
Doggehspike
~Ð~
+41|6499

B|ackhawk wrote:

http://bf2s.com/player/68294281/
Ill 1v1 you?
LOL.
Jameseyy
Banned
+108|6234|Scotland!

Pea....Tear.....Griffen wrote:

CruZ4dR wrote:

Jameseyy wrote:

Lol, im with CruZ4dr on this one, Jamessey, your sig says it about you (the one that says "Jamessey is a bunny hopping kark medic whore" You need more skill to snipe than to throw medic bags, especially when they have the best weapons in the game
I fail to see the skill in hiding in a bush 300 metres from someone who can't see you and aiming at their head and shooting. With 50 hours practise any idiot can pull off a moving headshot.

While I'm running around getting 5 kills, reviving and healing 3 teammates and capping a flag, the snipers on my team have successfully claymored an alleyway, walked past 4 dead teammates and maybe sniped one guy.

You fail at FPS. First Person Shooter. You can't shoot someone with a medic bag my nublet friend.
You might want to tell all the other snipers in bf2 that as well, they can't shoot people with a claymore, or by running backwards throwing nades at their feet while I laugh and kill them with single fire shots to the legs.

Last edited by Jameseyy (2007-06-01 02:06:23)

Sniperbloke

Jameseyy wrote:

You might want to tell all the other snipers in bf2 that as well, they can't shoot people with a claymore, or by running backwards throwing nades at their feet while I laugh and kill them with single fire shots to the legs.
Running backwards throwing nades at their feet? LOL Ive not seen that before, dunno what kind of snipers you have on your team but they sound like medics trying to be snipers.

Trust me on this: Any good sniper with SVD > You single shotting his legs, you may have enough time to select single before you drop. Any sniper worth his salt can beat any other opponent at close combat, only takes one headshot with rifle or two pistol shots and you get a 15sec timeout or revived by the 5 other medics behind you, then you get naded for the 5 guys all with paddles out.

I dont get the whole 'claymore' thing, Ive never spammed them and only use them for defending my team and assets. I dont agree with throwing them down alleys or point them at spawns, thats just bad form.
[pt] KEIOS
srs bsns
+231|6659|pimelteror.de

floodgate wrote:

jgrahl wrote:

Jameseyy
Banned
+108|6234|Scotland!

Sniperbloke wrote:

Any sniper worth his salt can beat any other opponent at close combat, only takes one headshot with rifle or two pistol shots and you get a 15sec timeout or revived by the 5 other medics behind you, then you get naded for the 5 guys all with paddles out.
Do you always live in that little fantasy world, or do you just play on games with people who don't know how to fight cqc, because I seriously 100% doubt there's a sniper out there who can consistently beat a good medic in close combat.
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6496|Gogledd Cymru

Jameseyy wrote:

Sniperbloke wrote:

Any sniper worth his salt can beat any other opponent at close combat, only takes one headshot with rifle or two pistol shots and you get a 15sec timeout or revived by the 5 other medics behind you, then you get naded for the 5 guys all with paddles out.
Do you always live in that little fantasy world, or do you just play on games with people who don't know how to fight cqc, because I seriously 100% doubt there's a sniper out there who can consistently beat a good medic in close combat.
is it alright if he picks up a medic kit , im ashamed of having sniper as my most played kit, but noob ejecting is so damn funny
Sniperbloke

Jameseyy wrote:

Heh, and I doubt theres a medic that can consistantly beat a good sniper in cqc. Do you see, all classes are roughly equal, its only the skill of the player that makes the difference. The only real advantage combat wise with medic is that he can spam meds when he's hurt. If anything the only class snipers should fear in cqc is engy or anti-tank because of the shotties that are far more effective than assualt rifles at close range.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard