Poll

If BF2 didnt have stats/ranks.... would you still be playing now????

never would have started17%17% - 12
yea, its a great game50%50% - 34
eh... idk31%31% - 21
Total: 67
L3gacy
+0|6208
so, if bf2 had no stats/ranks, would u still be playing?
i probally would still play but not as much. i think that the stats/rank does push me on and i have gotten a lot better over the past 4 months. =]
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6725|67.222.138.85
Stats has added to the experience for me, but BF2 is still a kickass game.
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6308|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

COUGHchopperwhoreCOUGH

I <3 stats only for the fact that I can show off my face-melting aviator KDR and the fact that I can see how my AT KDR has gone from 0.2 to 0.6.
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
Deadmonkiefart
Floccinaucinihilipilificator
+177|6724
I play PR, which had its own ranking system.  I haven't touched vBF2 since I started, and I am having a great time!  The ranking system is not the "end all" of BF2.
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6657|Montreal, Qc, Canada
idk .....
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6384|California

cowami wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

COUGHchopperwhoreCOUGH

I <3 stats only for the fact that I can show off my face-melting aviator KDR and the fact that I can see how my AT KDR has gone from 0.2 to 0.6.
I am, I have half of the chopper kills then him and i have like very less hours.
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6465|Chicago, IL
I bought the game before I knew about the global stats.
L3gacy
+0|6208

Deadmonkiefart wrote:

I play PR, which had its own ranking system.  I haven't touched vBF2 since I started, and I am having a great time!  The ranking system is not the "end all" of BF2.
how is pr ranked??
AdamBenson
Wannabe Heli Whore
+19|6553

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

cowami wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

COUGHchopperwhoreCOUGH

I am, I have half of the chopper kills then him and i have like very less hours.
He's a helo pilot idiot....
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6700|Disaster Free Zone
If BF2 didn't come out I would still be playing 1942 and CS. Stats are a nice addition but I don't play 'for' them.
T.Pike
99 Problems . . .
+187|6301|Pennsyltucky

S.Lythberg wrote:

Same here.

Once I learned about how to rank-up I've only played on ranked servers.

TBH I may have lost interst by now without the stats, even though my stats suck, lol.
JackerP
aka S.J.N.P.0717
+21|6296|Mo Val, Cali
I started playing BF2 because I tried it once with my brother and his friend and loved it. Stats add to it.
Major.League.Infidel
Make Love and War
+303|6496|Communist Republic of CA, USA
I think BF2 without stats would be a more enjoyable experience.  I believe it would be like it was in the original days in which there was a lot less smacktard-ness.  Smaller community, but it would make for a more enjoyable experince, like BF1942 and BFV.
Backupwayback
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
+73|6318
lol i played unranked servers till realized my points wouldnt go up to get the m95 haha.  STupid noob days
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6384|California

AdamBenson wrote:

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

cowami wrote:

COUGHchopperwhoreCOUGH

He's a helo pilot idiot....
who pilots for people gawd.
R3v4n
We shall beat to quarters!
+433|6505|Melbourne

I dont really care about stats, but i would probably play Pr more.
~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
JetSniper
R.I.P [EPIC]Pfcguinn
+113|6355
i would have more 'fun' like tking and blowing my self up or ramming.
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6342|New Haven, CT
I would TK a lot more without stats, but the game would be still extremely fun without them.
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6725|67.222.138.85

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

cowami wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

COUGHchopperwhoreCOUGH

I lol at your 200 driver kill assists and point to my 11,500 driver kill assists.

How many more jihads do you think you would see without stats? Oh god, every fool would have his hands maniacally on c4...
plaid_retina
+10|6713|Memphis, Tn

S.Lythberg wrote:

BlackKoala
+215|6344
I live by my stats guys.

If they were taken away, I really don't think that I could play this game anymore.
KuSTaV
noice
+947|6530|Gold Coast
I would play, for the simple fact that Im now better at the game and now thoroughly enjoy playing Karkand, for the simple fact that its fast paced gameplay. I hated BFV, where sometimes you fluffed around waiting for choppers or planes (La Drang Valley), but some maps were the bomb and were also quite fast paced. BF2 also has some slow maps (FuShe Pass), but I dont tend to go on those.
I also play FEAR more often now, because there is such a small map and gameplay is fast. Plus its really fun going on unnarmed rampages.
noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6805|Bulgaria
Probably not. Or only to TK my entire team with C4 jeeps
ozzie_johnson
+98|6676|Penrith, N.S.W, Australia
I didnt even know this game had ranks until i bought it.
TrueArchon
Enemy Sniper..." *BOOM* "Nevermind... got him...
+61|6613|Las Vegas, NV USA
I played Bf1942, Bf:Vietnam, and Desert Combat.  I played Bf2 based upon its predecessors, and I'm happy with the result.  I even play Project Reality now, and the majority of servers with it do not have stats involved.  Hell, the stats that I pay attention to now pretty much involve KDR and SPM mostly.  I have badges that are easily within my grasp, but I'm not focused upon getting them.  All because the game is great without the stats and awards.

Stats and awards are just icing on the cake.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard