DooM
+28|6311
Okay this shit is stupid but even though its their own server and they can make the rules etc, this shit makes no sense what-so-ever.

Basically on Gulf, 64 player server usually always full. On this occasion it was full. We were USMC and capped all the flags I never even touched the uncap. Nearly the whole of my team were in the uncap with tanks etc and the admins bitchin away saying get out or ban n shit. So I see they have a Jet and they are taking off so I blew it up and oh look I get banned.

Their rules state that you will get kicked/banned if you fire upon an uncap with a vehicles weapons. However a commander is allowed to artillery the fuck outta the uncap. Infantry is allowed in it too. Now the round before when I was on MEC the whole round the commander artied the uncap this is what they do, same for the carrier and no one ends up getting off the carrier to cap flags because of the constant arty strikes.

So does this make sense. No vehicle can attack an uncap yet a commander can arty is all round long? And we had all flags by about 190-170. So it was going to be about 20 minutes until the end of the round and the other team weren't doing anything. Moongamers = dumbasses. How can you expect to keep a full 64 player server under control with retarded rules like that.
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6658
team gets baseraped
team says "keep baseraping and we'll ban you"
you baserape
you get banned
you whine
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6494|Gogledd Cymru

SargeV1.4 wrote:

team gets baseraped
you baserape
you get banned
you whine
this chain of events repeats for eternity
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6473

SargeV1.4 wrote:

team gets baseraped
you baserape
you get banned
you whine
QFT

And there's also topic for this...
https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
jamesb
Joined BF2s in November 2005
+133|6728|Doncaster, England

NooBesT[FiN] wrote:

SargeV1.4 wrote:

team gets baseraped
you baserape
you get banned
you whine
QFT

And there's also topic for this...
Whiners have their own topic ?
Cool, they can go there and cry some more.
JeSTeR_Player1
Flying Solo
+98|6775|Canada, Ont
I recently got banned from a Quebec Server that was really fun and gave me good Ping.

I was banned while I wasn't even in game and the reason was 'Team Killing' but I was playing on my Mcjahlmnootz Account which so far only has 1 Team Kill on it.

I belive I was banned for killing the clan leader repeatedly...

Only Hackers Can Be Good Players
TrashBlinD
french canadians suck
+135|6647|can

JeSTeR_Player1 wrote:

I recently got banned from a Quebec Server that was really fun and gave me good Ping.

I was banned while I wasn't even in game and the reason was 'Team Killing' but I was playing on my Mcjahlmnootz Account which so far only has 1 Team Kill on it.

I belive I was banned for killing the clan leader repeatedly...

Only Hackers Can Be Good Players
Quebec servers have the worst admins/rules ever.
OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|6654|Washington DC

Discuss your horrible experiences with servers & admins in this padded room:  http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=35480

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard