Poll

How many kids do you plan on having/do you have?

0 - Don't want to/can't have any19%19% - 19
Between 1 and 3 - Usual family size nowadays72%72% - 72
more then 3 - I like big families9%9% - 9
Total: 100
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6495|South Florida
I want a Boy, then 1-2 years later a girl, then 1-2 years later a boy.
15 more years! 15 more years!
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6702|St. Andrews / Oslo

I want babies twice...

so either 2 or 3...
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
bonedoc69
+36|6381|Eugene, Oregon U.S.A.
I have a beautiful little girl and that's gonna be IT! Only one for me.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6613
i dont know the first thing about raising a girl.  im worried.
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6547|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!
Humm if i ever get one its gonne be one...not 2 little things running around me...no wai!
Sgt.Kyle
Kyle
+48|6453|P-way, NJ
I want to have at least 3 kids but I just can't think what my kids would go through in 10 years. Now a days you cant predict the future.

Last edited by Sgt.Kyle (2007-05-23 18:03:00)

Schwarzelungen
drunklenglungen
+133|6266|Bloomington Indiana
none...id make a horrible father and readily admit it
although the girls i date think other wise...i dont want to do it.

my ma tells me i have the temper of my father, and with the emotional/physical abuse i dealt with from him i dont want to take the chance that i snap one day and do THAT to someone i love
Sa¢ripan
+12|6710|St-Dié/ Lorraine/ France
none but i would'nt mind offering some of my superb first class 1337 r0xor cum
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6335|California
2-3
or ill go mexican style and get like 12
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
+369|6799|Denver colorado
Zero unless I find a nice and permanent home. Having kids to tag along makes things really complicated.
keyoshi
+28|6390
At the moment, I'm 15, and living with a 2 year old baby sister. ITS DRIVING ME ******* CRAZY! All she says is NO!, Ass!, No Bark! (I have dogs...), etc...

Juding from my baby sister, and how my parents are saying, compared to me, she was good, I REALLY DONT want to have kids. But this may change. I don't want to have more than 2 though....if I ever did.
Canin
Conservative Roman Catholic
+280|6444|Foothills of S. Carolina

I have 4 kids, 3 girls and 1 boy. Im gonna hate it when the girls get married. Im gonna have to take out a 2nd or 3rd mortgage......
Canin

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

There is nothing to it, my friend. And I speak from experience. Just look at how you were while growing up, imagine all little boys like that, and then realize you need to keep your daughters secluded and when they do bring a boy home, make sure the first thing the boy sees is a shotgun......
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6438
I don't want kids even though I have a fetish for pregnant women.
Canin

well, technically, if she is already pregnant, then you are safe to have your fetish....
RedTwizzler
I do it for the lulz.
+124|6507|Chicago
None. I'm a teen, so I might change my mind, but as of now, I don't think I'll have any.
XanKrieger
iLurk
+60|6628|South West England
2-3, at least a boy and girl, by the time i'm 30 at most, my lifes goal is to be a Dad truth be told....
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6602|949

No idea.  I'm 26 and I am barely responsible enough to take care of myself, let alone a kid.
(T)eflon(S)hadow
R.I.P. Neda
+456|6799|Grapevine, TX
I have one Love Child, a beautiful 5 yr old girl

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

Gratz and it all comes. Patients man. Patients. Best advice I can give you. Ohh and try getting as much sleep now. You are running out of time for it at least for a few months.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6619

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

have a little girl on the way.
Congrats man, I'm sure you'll be a great dad. If it's a girl, you just have to remember to open the door with a shotgun once she becomes of a dating age.

EDIT: As to my answer to this, I'm with Mr Jennings on this one. Maybe I'll change my mind once I get to 30.

Last edited by ghettoperson (2007-05-24 12:40:29)

ELITE-UK
Scratching my back
+170|6444|SHEFFIELD, ENGLAND
None for me, theres too many people on this planet and this country is crammed full.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6624

I think it'll be 2 for me. But not til way later in my life. I'm 20 right now and it'd be nice to have kids before I'm 30, but since the cost of living is drastically rising, I'll have to wait I just don't want to be old enough to be a grandfather when I finally have kids.
Gillenator
Evils Bammed Sex Machine
+129|6364|Evilsville

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

No idea.  I'm 26 and I am barely responsible enough to take care of myself, let alone a kid.
I'm 26 as well, and I'm allready sort of planning.
But hey, not everyone is the same of course.
And I'm gonna a wait for another 2 years or so. My g/f is a little too young at the moment.

Although, if she gets accidentaly pregnant, we will not get it aborted.
an_italian_marxman
+2|6356
got 2 boys! not having anymore! atleast with my wife. she's fixed!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard