Poll

Do you listen to music when you play BF2?

Yes.30%30% - 59
No.62%62% - 120
I can only kill to Satanic Metal!!!!6%6% - 12
Total: 191
pyscofrawg
AKA Selkies ftw
+55|6418|Earth
So who listens to music while they play. Personally, I listen to Dimmu Borgir while I play. It gets me in the killing mood.
Signature
RedTwizzler
I do it for the lulz.
+124|6550|Chicago
Yup. That and podcasts, since I rarely get the chance to listen to them otherwise. Multitasking FTW.
jsnipy
+3,276|6535|...

I can't i need to hear for movement
Undetected_Killer
Le fuck?
+98|6298|FIYAH FIYAH FIYAAAAAAH
Yeah, especially if I'm flying.
{M5}Sniper3
Typical white person.
+389|6772|San Antonio, Texas

jsnipy wrote:

-=raska=-
Canada's French Frog
+123|6638|Quebec city, Canada

pyscofrawg wrote:

So who listens to music while they play. Personally, I listen to Dimmu Borgir while I play. It gets me in the killing mood.
dimmu borgir is nice

+1
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6535
ive tried to but i dont like it
InfectiousShadow
BF2S Resident Bass Player
+45|6444|Washington State, USA
Rage Against the Machine
sexecuti0ner
What kinda guy are you are?
+148|6244

jsnipy wrote:

Plus, my stereo is close enough to my mic that when I try and talk to my squad, it messes up the mic.  If I'm just messing around on single player I like to listen to music, but that's pretty rare.
Special_ops_3
Dolphin Diver
+37|6521|The Sky
Ipod, Rootbeer, and plane.
TehMyke
8======D
+343|6722
tv + music choice's metal channel = win.
» You guys are all old and wrinkly now, GG... | Steam | teHmyke.com | YouTube
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6634|Gold coast, Aus.
All the time unless I'm playing serious. Which is never these days.  Assorted Jpop.
MorbiD.ShoT
Stormin' through the party
+322|6609

pyscofrawg wrote:

Hell fucking yeah bro!

Når Sjelen Hentes Til Helvete is one of the main songs I do my killing to!  Fucking piano solo is ridiculous into the most fast-paced gut-wrenching ear-splitting head-thrashing combo ever.
OmniDeath
~
+726|6656

sometimes but i find it to be distracting more often than not.
t0mhank5
+319|6724|Surge
I like to listen to music while i play, cuz whenever im on a rampage to a good song it makes me feel speshul. but iTunes lags my computer out, so i usually just listen to music when i play CS.
Polux
H@x ?? No, just skill baby !
+73|6660|I smell corners

=]-[f= ig88 wrote:

ive tried to but i dont like it
HURLEY
Ima Crunchatize you.
+170|6695|The Lou
I can only kill to satanic music.
LT.Victim
+1,175|6575|British Columbia, Canada
Sometimes..

I need more music for my Ipod.
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6685|Colorado
Very rarely, I prefer to hear whats going on in the game. But when I do listen I just put the mp3 on random & hook it up to the speakers.
keyoshi
+28|6432
Yup. Except not in my headphones, I use my phone. I used to listen to music on karkand when I sniped, but I don't play that karcrap anymore.
AudioAtomica
+53|6262
Hell yes, most of the time I can't even use vent or VOIP because my music is to loud. I'm usually listening to Drum and Bass like Diesel Boy or Dj Shadow, or if I'm just playing around I listen to up-beat dance like Benny Benassi, and every now and then I kick out the jams with Akon, Common Market, Haiku d'etat, or the Blue Scholars.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6667

No I don't. It's just not the game to listen to music to while playing. I need to be able to hear, especially with all the commands and stuff going on. I tried it a few times and it just didn't work out well.

But I do have a "gaming music" playlist, and listen to it any time I play other games (usually Quake 3).
BlackKoala
+215|6338
I listen if I'm flying.

Not infantry though.
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6335|Orrstrayleea

InfectiousShadow wrote:

Rage Against the Machine
nice +1
cMD-RR
+17|6300
rage against the machine, metallica, limp bizkit, linkin park, fort minor, inflames, iron maiden, rammstein, zebrahead, nickelback. YOU NAME IT!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard