David.P
Banned
+649|6292

Simon wrote:

David.Podedworny wrote:

Dude your sig it's making me feel weird.
In your trousers?
No my stomach feels weird. What is this feeling?
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6590

David.Podedworny wrote:

Simon wrote:

David.Podedworny wrote:

In your trousers?
My guess would be love, or a crush.
David.P
Banned
+649|6292

Toilet Sex wrote:

David.Podedworny wrote:

Simon wrote:

In your trousers?
My guess would be love, or a crush.
No thats not it the feeling is in my bowels now. Brb gotta go!
ZCor3x
+46|6588|Pennsylvania
I guess I'll contact EA to find out the real reason

I had a best round of 400 on karkand in armor, meh spawn camping ftw

Highest amount of kills against someone ~ 20-23

I'm not going to stop playing either. :p
siciliano732
+202|6667|New York

David.Podedworny wrote:

you gay?  your probably the same type of people who got all up in arms about the beauty pageant....if your comfortable iwth your sexuality then it shouldnt be a problem.  Your feelin uncomfortable about yourself alittle bit?
ZCor3x
+46|6588|Pennsylvania
I don't care what anyone has to say about my sig, if you want to give me karma saying it's gay, funny, cool, whatever. I've gotten a few like "u r sig is fuken gay plz take it off ", please don't make me read ebonics.

The sig is for fun, and I'm keeping it.

A message I sent to EA ~

Discussion Thread
Customer     05/11/2007 04:56 PM
Hi, This is ZCoreX, a Lieutenant general in your battlefield 2 series. I've been playing your game for about 2 years, and I come on after a weeks break of BF2, to find out that I've been stat-wiped from Battlefield 2.

Not only did I not get an email from EA saying why I was stat wiped, I did absolutely nothing wrong and was appauled by the action they took against my account.

I've been a proud member of EA's games for quite some time, and I've been playing BF2 without cheating or anything for 2 years, and I come on to find a perfectly legit account wiped. I would like an explanation, please.

Can you please give me the reason why I was stat wiped?

Thanks,

A Concerned player
ZCoreX
Phrozenbot
+632|6634|do not disturb

EA sometimes does that. When they don't get a chance to sodomize each other, they get angry and reset someone.
ZCor3x
+46|6588|Pennsylvania
I hope they give me a good reason, because they haven't emailed me yet, and I double checked the email I have if they would've sent it, and it's not there. :p
David.P
Banned
+649|6292

siciliano732 wrote:

David.Podedworny wrote:

you gay?  your probably the same type of people who got all up in arms about the beauty pageant....if your comfortable iwth your sexuality then it shouldnt be a problem.  Your feelin uncomfortable about yourself alittle bit?
No i'm not gay I like Blackgirls too much to be gay, I dont care about the pageant I see no reason to get pissed off about it, Well i was uncomfortable but it was only diarrhea(Damn you 7-11 burritos! )But why did you bring this up so seriously? I was joking everyone knew it. Did my post make you feel uncomfortable? Did it bring out some repressed feelings?
Jameseyy
Banned
+108|6246|Scotland!

David.Podedworny wrote:

siciliano732 wrote:

David.Podedworny wrote:

No i'm not gay I like Blackgirls too much to be gay, I dont care about the pageant I see no reason to get pissed off about it, Well i was uncomfortable but it was only diarrhea(Damn you 7-11 burritos! )But why did you bring this up so seriously? I was joking everyone knew it. Did my post make you feel uncomfortable? Did it bring out some repressed feelings?
I assumed you were serious too. Why else would you keep derailing the thread to chat about a guy in speedos?
iNeedUrFace4Soup
fuck it
+348|6564

RoosterCantrell wrote:

QUESTION:How can they even tell if you played a K&P?
All the servers you have been in are logged. It's part of the stats feed I believe. I found a site that showed them but I couldn't read the language the site was in so I only went there twice.
https://i.imgur.com/jM2Yp.gif
Jameseyy
Banned
+108|6246|Scotland!

iNeedUrFace4Soup wrote:

RoosterCantrell wrote:

QUESTION:How can they even tell if you played a K&P?
All the servers you have been in are logged. It's part of the stats feed I believe. I found a site that showed them but I couldn't read the language the site was in so I only went there twice.
http://spieler-daten.de/

Enter the name in the box beside "suche staten" then click server history.
jerzeyjoe
+5|6229

ZCor3x wrote:

So, I haven't played in seven days, and I just realized I left TS open, so I figures what the hell, I'll play or something.

I go onto our website, and see someone posted about me being RESET, well I figured it was fake, but as I looked into it, and signed on to BF2, I realized it was true.

Now, to anyone who's been reset, do they send you a reason in the email or anything? I'd really like to know why, because I did absolutely nothing wrong.

320,000 points whiped
hackers get caught eventually is what I think. I remember another dude claiming the same thing as you did nothing wrong blah,blah,blah and he turned out to be cheating so I assume you did something and got caught for it. They wouldnt go out of their way to wipe your stats for nothing dude. It may have been a wall gitch you did months ago or aimbot you tried out and they just finally caught up with ya.
ZCor3x
+46|6588|Pennsylvania
Greetings,

Thank you for contacting EA In-game support.

After reviewing your account it has been found that you have abused the scoring system in order to achieve an unfair advantage. Unfortunately, evidence was found which matched or exceeded our current criteria for this type of abuse. Rest assured that your account, its stats and the abuse were fully reviewed and the evidence verified before taking any action.

This action was taken for the benefit of the Battlefield online community and its members. I’m afraid that there is no further appeal process in this matter, and we hope that moving forward you will not attempt to abuse the Battlefield 2 scoring system again. As well, please remember that you will not exploit any bug or system in the Service or in any EA product to gain unfair advantage and you will not communicate the existence of any such bug (either directly or through the public posting) to any other user of the Service. We want to thank you for your cooperation in this matter and hope that you continue to support fair and safe game play.

Sincerely,

EARep Brad
Player Relations
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6412|The Gem Saloon
was there any post script about homo-erotics sigs? cause im serious man, that could be the issue.
assau1t
+12|6721|sector a-35
feel ya
Drakef
Cheeseburger Logicist
+117|6380|Vancouver

farmerfez wrote:

EA=needs to raise e penis by resetting people
Please. They are too busy swimming in their ill-gotten money to care about us.
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6716

Hahaha. Pwned.
san4
The Mas
+311|6707|NYC, a place to live

ZCor3x wrote:

Greetings,

Thank you for contacting EA In-game support.

After reviewing your account it has been found that you have abused the scoring system in order to achieve an unfair advantage. Unfortunately, evidence was found which matched or exceeded our current criteria for this type of abuse. Rest assured that your account, its stats and the abuse were fully reviewed and the evidence verified before taking any action.

This action was taken for the benefit of the Battlefield online community and its members. I’m afraid that there is no further appeal process in this matter, and we hope that moving forward you will not attempt to abuse the Battlefield 2 scoring system again. As well, please remember that you will not exploit any bug or system in the Service or in any EA product to gain unfair advantage and you will not communicate the existence of any such bug (either directly or through the public posting) to any other user of the Service. We want to thank you for your cooperation in this matter and hope that you continue to support fair and safe game play.

Sincerely,

EARep Brad
Player Relations
That is the crappiest explanation I've ever seen. "You were reset because you broke the rules." What rule? When?
BlackKoala
+215|6344
hahahaha you got reset.
IonYou
+3|6652

jerzeyjoe wrote:

ZCor3x wrote:

So, I haven't played in seven days, and I just realized I left TS open, so I figures what the hell, I'll play or something.

I go onto our website, and see someone posted about me being RESET, well I figured it was fake, but as I looked into it, and signed on to BF2, I realized it was true.

Now, to anyone who's been reset, do they send you a reason in the email or anything? I'd really like to know why, because I did absolutely nothing wrong.

320,000 points whiped
hackers get caught eventually is what I think. I remember another dude claiming the same thing as you did nothing wrong blah,blah,blah and he turned out to be cheating so I assume you did something and got caught for it. They wouldnt go out of their way to wipe your stats for nothing dude. It may have been a wall gitch you did months ago or aimbot you tried out and they just finally caught up with ya.
I saw some dude wall glitching a while back, called him on it. He swore up and down he wasn't glitching. I'm not saying that applies to this case, I'm just saying I'm not taking the word of the exploiter that he didn't do it cause I've seen them bold faced lie straight up.

Now for all I know ZCor3x is telling the truth, but then for all I know maybe he's not. It's between him and EA now.
BabySpinach
Phone Spammer
+207|6609|Charlottesville, Virginia, USA

ZCor3x wrote:

320,000 points whiped
It's okay because you still have Buc_Nasty on your victims list.
Reciprocity
+721|6599|the dank(super) side of Oregon
hmm, zcore, that name's familiar.  yep, he's a little whore. 

shit man, I haven't seen you in forever.
OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|6668|Washington DC

Well, I have yet to see a guy reset that didn't have something in his stats that was suspicious ... the good news is that Google caches pages on people's stats, so we can look at your stats before the reset:

http://209.85.165.104/search?q=cache:-Q … =firefox-a

Now, let's see what we have here:
  • Probably the most damning evidence is that you have two Karkand scores over 400 - 405 as MEC and 424 as USMC.  Both of these are over the EA threshold for padding.  The fact that you have at least two of these is highly suspicious, and is more than just the "fluke" round where you pwned everyone in the tank.   Looks much more like a K&P server score.
  • You have a kill streak of 95 ... possible, I guess, but it still looks like some padding
  •   Three victims with over 20 kills in a row clearly look like you are doing some padding or some kidnapping.

Meh ... not saying you padded, but unfortunately (for you) your stats tell a different story.  And that's why you were reset.
-[Silver.Inc*
BF2s AU Server Admin
+315|6599|Melbourne, Australia.
Who the fuck cares?
You lost numbers that nobody besides you cares about.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard