Bullet_Force
+3|6215|Australia
Is anyone else here getting tired of people calling them hackers over global chat? It seems if you own a kid too much these days they start name calling. Its atrocious some of the attitudes of players out there, it really does stink.

It seems lately these bad boys have been hiting the servers more often, I get a good score and then they start, 'Hacker', 'your f***ng unreal man', 'f**k off pro hacker', these are some of the absurd comments I get daily.
{M5}Sniper3
Typical white person.
+389|6778|San Antonio, Texas
Being called a hacker is a rite of passage.

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=65720

Last edited by {M5}Sniper3 (2007-05-10 21:20:40)

Major.League.Infidel
Make Love and War
+303|6496|Communist Republic of CA, USA
I just laugh and brush them off.  I am flattered when I do.  Besides, you can just ignore them and keep shooting them.  They'll get pissed and leave.
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6412|The Gem Saloon
be happy my friend. dont let it get to you, take it as a compliment.
DivineMomentofTruth
+88|6460

Bullet_Force wrote:

Is anyone else here getting tired of people calling them hackers over global chat? It seems if you own a kid too much these days they start name calling. Its atrocious some of the attitudes of players out there, it really does stink.

It seems lately these bad boys have been hiting the servers more often, I get a good score and then they start, 'Hacker', 'your f***ng unreal man', 'f**k off pro hacker', these are some of the absurd comments I get daily.
gtfo troll.
LT.Victim
+1,175|6581|British Columbia, Canada

Major.League.Infidel wrote:

I just laugh and brush them off.  I am flattered when I do.  Besides, you can just ignore them and keep shooting them.  They'll get pissed and leave.
devildogfo
+32|6341|Camp Lejeune
getting tired of people complaining about hacking comments
Bullet_Force
+3|6215|Australia

DivineMomentofTruth wrote:

Bullet_Force wrote:

gtfo troll.
Hey troll find another forum ok, your constant flaming is becoming stupid now, you are not funny kid.
Bullet_Force
+3|6215|Australia

devildogfo wrote:

Sorry I just get it so often it gets to me after a while.
zer0fus10n
+14|6530

Bullet_Force wrote:

What is the point of this thread rather other than giving yourself a rap?

"I'm Soooo tired of being called a hacker because my skills are that of a hacker... Darn it just get's me to a point were i can't live anymore... *Sigh*"

Last edited by zer0fus10n (2007-05-10 23:12:11)

LT.Victim
+1,175|6581|British Columbia, Canada

Bullet_Force wrote:

devildogfo wrote:

Sorry I just get it so often it gets to me after a while.
Just ignore it then...
Cookie.VXT
Bringer Of Cookies.
+178|6454|UK
i get it in game and xfire.

take it as a compliment..
zer0fus10n
+14|6530
By the way, When i'm playing i don't take notice of what people are typing i play the game, But when i die i might see what is going on in the chat, but if you notice it alot you must spend plenty of time dead...
You have decent stats but concidering 42% of them are from a vehicle my respect has dropped.

Last edited by zer0fus10n (2007-05-10 23:18:34)

Bullet_Force
+3|6215|Australia

zer0fus10n wrote:

By the way, When i'm playing i don't take notice of what people are typing i play the game, But when i die i might see what is going on in the chat, but if you notice it alot you must spend plenty of time dead...
You have decent stats but concidering 42% of them are from a vehicle my respect has dropped.
I use armor sometimes, but check out my rifle KDR. The majority of that comes from my solo play.
DivineMomentofTruth
+88|6460
no one cares dude. shutup.
Bullet_Force
+3|6215|Australia

no one cares dude. shutup.
No one gives a toss about your flames either k.

Keep your crap outta my thread ok buddy.

Last edited by Bullet_Force (2007-05-10 23:28:56)

Flakturnal
+21|6460|Perth,WA
because its easier to say "F&^%ing hacker!"
than
"nice shot, well done."
Bullet_Force
+3|6215|Australia

Flakturnal wrote:

because its easier to say "F&^%ing hacker!"
than
"nice shot, well done."
True theres a lot of immature players on the servers these days. I remember in 1942 I always used to get good shot when I sniped someone, hardly ever remember any hacker comments being sprayed around.
DrunkenResistance
beat mason
+13|6239|Bloomington, Indiana

devildogfo wrote:

..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6668

Bullet_Force wrote:

Bullet_Force wrote:

gtfo troll.
Hey troll find another forum ok, your constant flaming is becoming stupid now, you are not funny kid.
Lol you gotta love this comment from someone who has been registered for less then a month.
/win.

Last edited by ..teddy..jimmy (2007-05-10 23:45:47)

gene_pool
Banned
+519|6640|Gold coast, Aus.
ROFL, THE BULLET FORCE HIMSELF WHINING ABOUT HACKUSATIONS.

PM i got on another forum from B_F.

https://img501.imageshack.us/img501/3883/hackusationsuu7.jpg

Epic fail.
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6668

gene_pool wrote:

ROFL, THE BULLET FORCE HIMSELF WHINING ABOUT HACKUSATIONS.

PM i got on another forum from B_F.

http://img501.imageshack.us/img501/3883 … onsuu7.jpg

Epic fail.
Can't read it, zoom pls.
PhaxeNor
:D
+119|6434|Norway | Unkown
Hacking comments are just funny
It just tell you how they are ^^

Like when I played on my server and a player that was Lieutenant Colonel started to say that I hacked because I killed him all the time. I'm 1st Lieutenant btw..

It's just funny to watch nothing more.

But as zer0fus10n said. I hardly watch the comments when im alive
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6668

PhaxeNor wrote:

I'm 1st Lieutenant btw..
ZOMG!!!!1111 STATS   

Last edited by ..teddy..jimmy (2007-05-10 23:50:34)

Parker
isteal
+1,452|6412|The Gem Saloon

gene_pool wrote:

Epic fail.
^^^^^that pretty much says it when you sign at the end with "BTK General" LOL

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard