LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation
+343|6701|Charlie One Alpha
Being accused of hacking is like a rite of passage. You might think you're a pretty good player, but you'll never be sure until somebody accuses you of hacking. I've been accused of a lot of things before, like 'ruining the game for us' (I was doing well as a gunner in a chopper), but up until this point, in all my 265 hours, I had never actually been accused of using an aimbot. Today, it happened, and I actually felt my e-penis triple in size:
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v290/IlmarJoubert/Ihax.jpg
So how did you feel when you first got accused of using hacks? I think it's sort of a milestone in your development as a player
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine SecuROM slapping your face with its dick -- forever." -George Orwell
MetalChont
+18|6540|Sydney, Australia
I get shitloads per day.  It'll lose its effect shortly.

What helps if you wanna get even more than usual is to make an account with a name that suggests you hack and do nothing but fucking own with it.  I gathered enough hackusations with my hackusation account in one round to make a massive collage with.  Just target 6 man squads and own them all in the face at once.

But yeah, congrats
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation

MetalChont wrote:

What helps if you wanna get even more than usual is to make an account with a name that suggests you hack and do nothing but fucking own with it.  I gathered enough hackusations with my hackusation account in one round to make a massive collage with.  Just target 6 man squads and own them all in the face at once.

But yeah, congrats
Didn't you get reset like, yesterday, though? You've still got to tell me why
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine SecuROM slapping your face with its dick -- forever." -George Orwell
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6744|Toronto, ON
I always make a squad called any one of the following:

MSX only
aimbots only
hacks only
chams only
nyte only
cal hackers

You would not believe how many clans kick me for that.
Alpha as fuck.
iMPaCT.uK
+72|6488|UK , Birmingham
hmmm i would rape public servers quite alot. but only ever got accused once or twice.

i suppose it all depends on the players ur against, whether there whiney or just deal with it.

any1 could get a lucky kill and then provoke a "OMFG HAXXORS!!!!!11"

Last edited by iMPaCT.uK (2007-03-01 17:15:44)

Madhadda1
+270|6536|Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Nyte wrote:

MSX only
aimbots only
hacks only
chams only
nyte only
cal hackers

sigh

ya i get it a lot also a lot of kick votes because of it
imm0rtal
+18|6263|UK
https://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b385/kwantang01/screen011.png

SexXxy^^

Was 34-0 on this round and one kill was a sick 1 bullet headshot on Doggehspike !

Last edited by imm0rtal (2007-03-01 17:21:33)

Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6684
It brought a warm feeling to my heart when i was accusing of hacking for the first time in BF2. And in BF2142 I sometimes feel like I'm hacking on a good day (that game is too easy).
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation

Nyte wrote:

MSX only
aimbots only
hacks only
chams only
nyte only
cal hackers

Lol. Nyte's back. Also, your sig got me wondering. You say you pissed off that many people, but taking into account the fact that there's only about 6 billion people on this planet, that would mean you have pissed every single person off 798 times over. I've personally only been pissed off by you about two times, so something doesn't add up.
kajukenbo_kid
+36|6407|...
I 3v1'd {XWR} yesterday and they banned me for hacking.
djphetal
Go Ducks.
+346|6327|Oregon
happened once with me before.
I'm not that great... just play around for fun, but i was on some 20:3 tear or something ridiculous like that (2 medics in my squad helped that quite a bit...), and a guy I killed 3 times in 3 minutes says "djphetal you fucking cheat, stop hacking"

and then he got booted.

that was nice.
G3|Genius
Pope of BF2s
+355|6618|Sea to globally-cooled sea
oh man when that first happened to me i got really mad, actually.  I was working hard and really doing well, and it seemed like that just destroyed my credibility.

I did take a screenie though because i thought it would be a cool trophy for my BF2s sig
MetalChont

LaidBackNinja wrote:

MetalChont wrote:

But yeah, congrats
Didn't you get reset like, yesterday, though? You've still got to tell me why
Yeah... Still haven't found out exactly since I can't and won't receive the email from EA (I didn't use a real email address for the account).  My only guess is that, when I stopped playing with the account, it had a 2.04 KDR.  I left the account alone for about 5-6 months and picked it up again upon joining aK^.  By then, I had obviously gotten far better so my KDR shot up from 2.04 to approx. 2.5 in a matter of weeks.

No statpadding, no glitching, nothing naughty.
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6740|Mark it zero.
this made my day

https://img125.imageshack.us/img125/8343/screen027wz8.jpg
{XpLiCiTxX}
Ohh skeet skeet
+143|6462|New York
I like this one just because I was accused of hacking in Spanish. 

https://img258.imageshack.us/img258/6728/screen313ee4.png
MetalChont
-1 for G36e.
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6320

I have been accused a few times, and kicked for it. The other night I made a new account and got kicked immediately for 'stats padding' The account name is The_SlaYeR(of)NoObs, I join a wake server, going 4-0, and after i killed a dude, took his kit and gave myself ammo I got kicked for stat padding lol. Meh, I guess they assumed with the name I am not a good person? I think its funny.
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
Des.Kmal
+917|6610|Atlanta, Georgia, USA
i get consistently accused of automatic m16
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
11sog_raider
a gaurdian of life
+112|6450|behind my rifle

Des.Kmal wrote:

i get consistently accused of automatic m16
i've gotten accused of cheating with the grenade.
Des.Kmal
+917|6610|Atlanta, Georgia, USA

LaidBackNinja wrote:

Being accused of hacking is like a rite of passage. You might think you're a pretty good player, but you'll never be sure until somebody accuses you of hacking. I've been accused of a lot of things before, like 'ruining the game for us' (I was doing well as a gunner in a chopper), but up until this point, in all my 265 hours, I had never actually been accused of using an aimbot. Today, it happened, and I actually felt my e-penis triple in size:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v290/ … t/Ihax.jpg
So how did you feel when you first got accused of using hacks? I think it's sort of a milestone in your development as a player
zomg its that kid whos better than MEZ0RZ!!1111oneone111!

put me on ur leaderboard, and join a game with me. on a US server. then ill join u on ur gay ass netherlands server.

Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
TehMyke
8======D
+343|6701
my omghax in sig > this thread
ยป You guys are all old and wrinkly now, GG... | Steam | teHmyke.com | YouTube
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6630|Montreal, Qc, Canada
ive been acusing of hacking, using aimbot, someone told me one day: WTF andoura do you play in a 100'' screen? looll you always fell great when someone say stuff like tha
Unclean009
Da Dirty Man!
+66|6643|Spokane, Washington

https://img75.imageshack.us/img75/8388/bf220061222112454zi2.png
https://img75.imageshack.us/img75/9897/bf220070223233349mw0.png

best i got....and i think this is just funny

https://img75.imageshack.us/img75/6147/bf220070107094103ri0.png
specops10-4
+108|6735|In the hills
Being the base raper that I am, im called a hacker atleast once a day.  When you get accused, it makes you do even better becasue you want to destroy that son of a bitch so he cant whine no more!
Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6640|Norway
Why would i feel anything, only stupid noobs accuse people of hacks.

Alright, i admit it, the first time is always special

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard