AS

Maths
Physics
Chemistry
Computing
Crestfallen
+27|6450|England, Leicester

kptk92 wrote:

So, my first day of SATs come to a close. Science exams all day today, which sucked, but also nice to get out of the way so early.

Anyone else doing their SATs/GCSEs/Other exams at the mo?

Oh, I also get most of the morning off too as we only need to be in school for the exams ;D
I envy you lol.  We no longer get exam leave, because our teachers are complete and utter gits .  Got A2's starting in less than a month now, with a 12 hour graphics exam next Tuesday. 

Then History and English Lit following on.  Don't worry about the exams, you've not got any trouble until you hit college, and then Uni, but from what I have heard from my friends, Uni exams are about as difficult as A levels, but easier on the work level.  Good luck to all you guys who are going for your exams.
kptk92
u
+972|6409|tc_london

Mekstizzle wrote:

james@alienware wrote:

-Leeds-Lad- wrote:

done mi PE practicle for GCSE, got an A , got mi citizenship and PE theory coming up i think lol
Don't give Leeds a bad name BOI!
hahaha....relegated again...
+1 ;P
Microwave
_
+515|6656|Loughborough Uni / Leeds, UK
I gave up on Leeds FC when I stopped playing football competitively.

So....don't care MAYTEEEE!     (I don't really talk like that)
=Karma-Kills=
"Don't post while intoxicated."
+356|6585|England

jimmanycricket wrote:

AS

Maths
Physics
Chemistry
Computing
o.O nearly the same. AS Maths, Physics, Chemistry, ICT (school doesnt offer computing - though i wish i did Economics instead)
Kurazoo
Pheasant Plucker
+440|6685|West Yorkshire, U.K
GCSE's got my spanish oral tommorrow
Titch2349
iz me!
+358|6353|uk

Yeah i got all my GCSE's coming up...

Just had my German Speaking Test today... (LOL )

I got a C..... which was better than what i was expecting in german
r'Eeee
That's how I roll, BITCH!
+311|6449

=Karma-Kills= wrote:

jimmanycricket wrote:

AS

Maths
Physics
Chemistry
Computing
o.O nearly the same. AS Maths, Physics, Chemistry, ICT (school doesnt offer computing - though i wish i did Economics instead)
ICT sucks, I did that in AS, but I dropped it in A2 as it was the worst out of all the others. And I am more into science subjects anyway...
Entertayner
+826|6571

GCSE's WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6650
^^Piss easy
znozer
Viking fool - Crazy SWE
+162|6545|Sverige (SWE)
i´m happy to be working.................
motherdear
+25|6652|Denmark/Minnesota (depends)
doing biology exams tomorrow, but the problem is that i'm sick at the moment so i hope i'll be okay tomorrow.
teek22
Add "teek22" on your PS3 fools!
+133|6382|Bromley, London

AS exams:

Maths
Physics
Chemistry
Biology

I think I am doing hardest combination of A levels there is :S

Edit: btw all other exams are piss in my opinion!! A levels are the dogs bollocks and I am only doing AS right now!!

Last edited by teek22 (2007-05-08 12:29:05)

Nintendogamer
+72|6588|Chelmsford, UK
GCSEs, next week, shitting myself. why am i so thick
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6622|London, England

teek22 wrote:

AS exams:

Maths
Physics
Chemistry
Biology

Edit: btw all other exams are piss in my opinion!! A levels are the dogs bollocks and I am only doing AS right now!!
Actually i'm finding A2 Physics much more easier than AS physics.
mkxiii
online bf2s mek evasion
+509|6237|Uk
GCSE's, had my french oral today.  good luck to everyone in their exams
Microwave
_

teek22 wrote:

AS exams:

Maths
Physics
Chemistry
Biology

I disagree.

You, doing maths and 3 sciences are obviously very academic. And those subjects are closely related.
I hand it to you, you must be very clever.

HOWEVER...

(Not trying to 'big myself up') I think doing more diverse subjects for example phyiscs, music tech  and geography are harder; as they require more differing and contrasting skills. Each hard on there own.

Comments welcome
XanKrieger
iLurk
+60|6659|South West England

surgeon_bond wrote:

A levels
RicardoBlanco
The English
+177|6569|Oxford

kptk92 wrote:

So, my first day of SATs come to a close. Science exams all day today, which sucked, but also nice to get out of the way so early.

Anyone else doing their SATs/GCSEs/Other exams at the mo?

Oh, I also get most of the morning off too as we only need to be in school for the exams ;D

Edit: My timetable is:-

- Wednesday: Maths Paper 1 & Mental Maths Test, English Shakespeare Paper
- Thursday: Maths Paper 2, English Reading Paper
- Friday: English Longer & Shorter Writing Tasks
Good for you and apologies for the following rant. Make absolutely everything you can of your time at school. Believe it or not but you will miss it when you start work and the extra effort you put in now will pay off tenfold in whatever career you decide to do full stop. Miss the odd party now, go to ones when you're older in a pimp car with a fit girlfriend.
mkxiii
online bf2s mek evasion
+509|6237|Uk

james@alienware wrote:

teek22 wrote:

AS exams:

Maths
Physics
Chemistry
Biology

I disagree.

You, doing maths and 3 sciences are obviously very academic. And those subjects are closely related.

HOWEVER...

(Not trying to 'big myself up') I think doing more diverse subjects for example phyiscs, music tech  and geography are harder; as they require more differing and contrasting skills. Each hard on there own.

Comments welcome
to me, they are pretty even, as with one you need to be very good at a narrower range of skills, whereas you need less precise and narrow knowledge over a vaster range of subjects for the other set.  dont worry, i know what i mean

i would have to go with the narrow group being harder just to make myself look good coz im gonna be doing maths, computing, electronics and physics, which fit together pretty well.
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6287|eng
got GCSE's next week till june 22nd, then prom (secks all night!!)
#rekt
teek22
Add "teek22" on your PS3 fools!
+133|6382|Bromley, London

james@alienware wrote:

teek22 wrote:

AS exams:

Maths
Physics
Chemistry
Biology

I disagree.

HOWEVER...

Comments welcome
I gota admit, your's do require a lot more wide range of "cleverness."
I do admit mine are all fairly interlinked, kk let me re phrase. One of the hardest combinations of AS Levels. There are many other subjects that I would find hard though in comparison to my subjects. For example I suck at essay writing which is why I went for factual based subjects. But yeh other combinations may be just as hard.
So basically there are other combinations that are harder, just depends on what time of person you are though.
Microwave
_

teek22 wrote:

james@alienware wrote:

teek22 wrote:

AS exams:

Maths
Physics
Chemistry
Biology

I disagree.

HOWEVER...

Comments welcome
I gota admit, your's do require a lot more wide range of "cleverness."
I do admit mine are all fairly interlinked, kk let me re phrase. One of the hardest combinations of AS Levels. There are many other subjects that I would find hard though in comparison to my subjects. For example I suck at essay writing which is why I went for factual based subjects. But yeh other combinations may be just as hard.
So basically there are other combinations that are harder, just depends on what time of person you are though.
Well said!

To clarify: in my eyes you have picked the 4 hardest subjects.

Well, swap biology for further maths....

Last edited by james@alienware (2007-05-08 12:58:03)

kylef
Gone
+1,352|6494|N. Ireland
just finished mine today. i had over 10 to do!
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6628|UK

teek22 wrote:

AS exams:

Maths
Physics
Chemistry
Biology

Maths
Further Maths
Physics
French
ICT

I think French is the hardest, by far. It requires the most work and if you can't do it then you're... fucked.

<3 Physics

Good luck to all!
(French Oral tomorrow )

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard