too_money2007
+145|6278|Keller, Tx
I always got called a hacker when soloing. It's funny when higher ranking players don't know that soloing is possible, lol.
TravisC555
+118|6189|Cox Convention Center, OK
I was playing Wake Island 2007. I think I was on the USMC (was earlier this month, can't remember). We had capped all the PLA's bases except for North Village. I was a sniper, sniping from behind the wrecked plane on the hill or in the sandbag circle. I was getting headshots left and right while using the L96A1 Sniper Rifle. One person thought I was hacking, I told him to take screenshots, but that would've been a waste of time because I never hack.
TehMyke
D:
+343|6679
you all fail, speaking of which i need to update my shit... its lacking about 200 new lines.
Megalomaniac
Formerly known as Missionless
+92|6298|105 RVK
I just so rarely take screenshots when som1 calls me a hacker
ethrion
+25|6364|Hong Kong @ the moment
When I hit a medic chest on with a freakin AT rocket and he just carries on running and kills me, thats when I accuse him of hacking and cheating. Happened just now, I reckon a lot of them were using hacks too.

Last edited by ethrion (2007-04-25 11:18:50)

mKmalfunction
Infamous meleeKings cult. Est. 2003 B.C.
+82|6510|The Lost Highway

ethrion wrote:

When I hit a medic chest on with a freakin AT rocket and he just carries on running and kills me, thats when I accuse him of hacking and cheating. Happened just now, I reckon a lot of them were using hacks too.
Similar things happen to me, but it's hit registration, not hacks.
Rabbit.v2
Banned
+186|6499|stalker.

ethrion wrote:

Retard.
Megalomaniac
Formerly known as Missionless
+92|6298|105 RVK

ethrion wrote:

lol u made yourself look like a n00b.

now you are a stupid n00b.
Drunk_Musketeer
To be honest I don't care anyway..
+57|6708|Great Wall
I was banned from NSI server for such shooting http://rapidshare.com/files/27926042/SVD_Whore.wmv hehe.. (My nick SVD_Whore)well yeah I had like 50 kills and only a few deaths but this moment no doubts shows my uber aimboting.. sniper (SVD) vs sniper (M24) (medics on both sides) at long range. Shit.. and that's what I got banned for.. I had like 30 shots and 1 kill hehe

PS. Was recorded by the guy who was following me and then I got banned. I got this video from him on private messages of this forum.. his nick on this forum uk_japeye

EDIT:

uk_japeye wrote:

first off, by supplie crate u gun flickers about 8 different ways, on the roof your aim shot straight to the player below you(ive edited next part out) you jump to the floor for about 2 seconds run back to the edge faceing insurgents hideout n take out 2 players in 6 shots, now there was no uav or spot by commander but as said, its been edited so i carnt prove that, and the count of shots on film was 18 with no reload, there were 3 about a minute before but counldnt be arsed add them, even i know SVD only has 10 shots

for the record your the first person to be banned who hasnt wallglitched, statpadded, baseraped or without a Punkbuster screenshot as proof of a hack and i dont ban anyone cause they 'hand me my arse', thats why the servers popular, and it wouldnt of mattered what account you used you still wouldve got banned for what i saw(this is refering to post #14 in this thread)

anyway, enjoy your gaming, time for some real life stuff :-)
*yawns* So now I see I got killed for 18 shots "without reload"? I always reload whenever I have 2 or less bullets in my clip.. Oh.. and killing 2 guys who were caping flag at Insurgent Hideout was so amazing for him (I was on the roof above). Kid.. get some life.. I can kill all squads caping flags in places like this. Killing 2 with 6 bullets It's rather poor. And please don't send private messages to me.. if you wanna accuse me of anything do it public.

Last edited by Drunk_Musketeer (2007-04-26 01:23:08)

niomosy
+26|6660
I remember the first time I was called a hacker.  I was running as a Medic at the time, trying to rack up Medic hours.  I forget if I was using an AK or the G36E, but I was doing pretty well.  Some guy started complaining that I was hacking.  I laughed.
opticrus
+11|6439
Ewryday some one call me a hacker and a lot of people left that server where I play.If I fly with jet-10 its no one gona shot me down I know its dont make you call your self a good pilot by using this jet but if you need to improve your K/D its the best what you can use.
https://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n59/OpticRus/screen000-1.jpg
adv3rsary
+28|6686
i must be awesome.. i get accused at least 1-2 times/day

(also think it's so cute that some people think u need some sort of hack to seat switch in the chopper )

Last edited by adv3rsary (2007-04-26 15:24:31)

Fierce_Teapot
+3|6468
lol... I love being called a hacker. I also get called other names as I use 'teh_hitlerer'. last night a friend came on as 'teh_himlerer' - we did quite well...

I am NOT a Nazi.

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/fierceteapot/teh_scores2png.png

Last edited by Fierce_Teapot (2007-04-26 16:43:56)

Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6542

Fierce_Teapot wrote:

lol... I love being called a hacker. I also get called other names as I use 'teh_hitlerer'. last night a friend came on as 'teh_himlerer' - we did quite well...

I am NOT a Nazi.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/ … es2png.png
Haha hey hitlerer.
Drunk_Musketeer
To be honest I don't care anyway..
+57|6708|Great Wall
Let me guess.. other members of your clan are: teh_gebelses, the_goeringer?
l41e
+677|6618

ethrion wrote:

Server-side and client-side. There's a difference.
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
+369|6800|Denver colorado

k30dxedle wrote:

ethrion wrote:

Server-side and client-side. There's a difference.
People need to educated them selfs on hacks before they go out and accuse people of shit. I know how they work. ect. so I know whats possible. Whats just lag. And whats pure bullshit.
Gravity
Infantry Whore
+37|6811
If you get accused for hacking by a n00b. than it isn't an accomplishment.  If you get accused by a good player, than brag.
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6648|Middle of nowhere
nope, never been accused, ah well

someday maybe

well, i never really look at the ingame chat, so maybe i have and i just haven't noticed, either way
TehMyke
D:
+343|6679

Fierce_Teapot wrote:

I am NOT a Nazi.

I'm teh only Teh! Change your name!1!1! IOMGGMoZMogmojOG
Fierce_Teapot
+3|6468

Toilet Sex wrote:

Haha hey hitlerer.
hey Moth!

How is DL? Do you guys still play BF2 - or has it half disbanded into BF2142 hell?

I miss your leet helicopter soloing. lol

Drunk_Musketeer wrote:

Let me guess.. other members of your clan are: teh_gebelses, the_goeringer?
haha! We did once have a teh_goeringer... Its not a clan, just a comedy name. But you have to be quite good to squad up with us in game - the other night we gave any people who joined a few minutes to prove how much they owned. lol - But I often play as a solo rambo.

TehMyke wrote:

I'm teh only Teh! Change your name!1!1! IOMGGMoZMogmojOG
lol... nice KDR. Maybe I'll PP19 you one day? :-D

Last edited by Fierce_Teapot (2007-04-28 11:41:04)

bullit
Tank Troll
+71|6660|London, UK

Fierce_Teapot wrote:

I am NOT a Nazi.

Hey teapot (teh_hitlerer) u played on *uca* server before? you actually pissed me off a couple of times lol

Last edited by bullit (2007-04-28 11:45:25)

Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6542

Fierce_Teapot wrote:

Toilet Sex wrote:

Haha hey hitlerer.
hey Moth!

How is DL? Do you guys still play BF2 - or has it half disbanded into BF2142 hell?

I miss your leet helicopter soloing. lol
DL play 2142 and nothing else now, so needless to say I no longer play with them. Haven't done for a while, especially since Silver thinks I have nothing better to do than mess their TS or MSN accounts up. (see: http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=68771 lol, you'll recognised the voice. )

I also miss your AT whoring.
Fierce_Teapot
+3|6468

Toilet Sex wrote:

DL play 2142 and nothing else now, so needless to say I no longer play with them. Haven't done for a while, especially since Silver thinks I have nothing better to do than mess their TS or MSN accounts up. (see: http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=68771 lol, you'll recognised the voice. )

I also miss your AT whoring.
poor silver, he means well. I guess if you actually had spoken a word when you were in DL he would have known it wasnt you? lol

I whore all the time. See me on the Bliss server (which seems to be Jalabad all the time) .... I also like CDA Ranked Karkand only. These are both Multiplay servers.

---------------------------------------------------

haha, and here is another from last night.. I love it when players get political.

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/fierceteapot/hitlercommentBF2.png

Last edited by Fierce_Teapot (2007-04-28 11:59:43)

T.Pike
99 Problems . . .
+187|6253|Pennsyltucky

I can't wait to be accused !   It'll still be awhile but my game is improving and I'm FINALLY learning to use the G36E - You guys are right that thing f'ng pwns.  It just took me forever to get used to it.  Yesterday I got my first "legitimate" Gold medal (ie not commanding) on a server with over 30 people!

I went something like 14 - 3 with tons of teampoints.  Unfortunatley didn't ss it 

I've gotta admit some of the kills were unbelievable.  From a Roof near the convoy on Ghost Town I picked off about 3 people at the Upper North/ Upper south  flags with 1-2 bursts.   Even I was like WTF?   LOL.

Last edited by T.Pike (2007-04-29 22:04:24)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard