Dragonclaw
+186|6307|Florida
We hacked this guys teamspeak yesterday and he got really pissed. He started threatening to kill us and shit so I started recording.

http://media.putfile.com/Angry-Scottish-Guy
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6647
lol
the Scottish's guy accent pawns
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6527|South Florida

[NeMe$i$.Dr4g0ncl4w] wrote:

We hacked this guys teamspeak yesterday and he got really pissed. He started threatening to kill us and shit so I started recording.

i didnt hear any death threats like i hoped... but it was entertaining
15 more years! 15 more years!
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6291|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

It sounds more Irish to me than anything. But I'll let the experts figure that out.
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
+489|6465|Tyne & Wear, England

cowami wrote:

It sounds more Irish to me than anything. But I'll let the experts figure that out.
Nah definately Scottish.  But then again I have a Geordie accent and have been accused of being Irish by Americans, so ill let you off

Last edited by KILLSWITCH (2007-04-04 09:36:59)

Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
Dragonclaw
+186|6307|Florida

Dezerteagal5 wrote:

I didnt get the death threats on time but he was like "ye will get yours you pricks Ill murder you fuckers.
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6758|Scotland

Yeah, he is Scottish alright.
Probably from the West.
tiptopT
+72|6583|Scotland's Capital
yep id say West too, on the East we are Posh!
UnknownRanger
Squirrels, natures little speedbump.
+610|6346|Cali

Dezerteagal5 wrote:

theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6752
well I just wasted some valuable time of my life listening to that. What a sack of shit it was. Cant believe you actually take entertainment from that? What age are you? 10?

Seriously, you need to get yourself a life if you actually think that is funny. If you want funny you should hear us when some wank joins our TS and tries to piss everyone off.

Last edited by theDude5B (2007-04-05 01:01:26)

blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6647

theDude5B wrote:

well I just wasted some valuable time of my life listening to that. What a sack of shit it was. Cant believe you actually take entertainment from that? What age are you? 10?

Seriously, you need to get yourself a life if you actually think that is funny. If you want funny you should hear us when some wank joins our TS and tries to piss everyone off.
k post it so we can hear it
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6752
dont have anything recorded.
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6329

ok. waste of time. post something cooler next time maybe? GL, on your next hack.
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
']['error
Banned
+630|6645|The Netherlands
lol how did you "hack" teamspeak? there isn't much to hack IMO, except for passwords...
motherdear
+25|6653|Denmark/Minnesota (depends)
why is it that you think hacking a guys teamspeak is fun, you should seriously get some help.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6624|Little Bentcock
Yer, not much there, Cougar got some good ones though
Gawwad
My way or Haddaway!
+212|6686|Espoo, Finland
You just wasted 5 mins of my time.
Damn kids showing of their amazing hacking skillz online... Pathentic...
KylieTastic
Games, Girls, Guinness
+85|6454|Cambridge, UK

']['error wrote:

lol how did you "hack" teamspeak? there isn't much to hack IMO, except for passwords...
Probably didnt have a password, the uber hax was probabbly using a TS client and hitting connect.
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6752
or just getting the TS IP and Password from some server image or message, then bugging the hell out of people enjoying a few rounds of BF2.
Dragonclaw
+186|6307|Florida

']['error wrote:

I knew the password. I got on and someone was stupid enough spam server admin on me (BIG mistake) so I took his away and proceeded to make a few channels that crash teamspeak when clicked and make about 200 spam bots. Not very hard but still funny.
Dragonclaw
+186|6307|Florida

theDude5B wrote:

It was funnier before I started recording. If you payed attention I dont sound 10 there. You also wasted your "valuable" time posting here. In fact you waste days of your "valuable time" on this forum and the internet.
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6752
HAHA you are SOOOOO funny! Do you write your own material? Please can I subscribe to your magazine? Man this stuff is good! You might as well have just said "You are the weakest link"!

I payed attention and from what I could make out, there were 4 people who spoke, one scottish guy and three others. How am I to know which one is you? So yes, I guess you are 10 with the I.Q. that you have shown. If it was funnier before you started recording, then why the hell have you posted this unfunny piece of crap on here?

Wasted my time on this forum and the internet? I am an Web developer so spend my days on here, and between building and compiling code, I post/read some messages. But I WASTED my time listening to your crap.

Last edited by theDude5B (2007-04-05 06:17:17)

Fallschirmjager10
+36|6462
Dragon your such a noob, and get on xfire and stop the ts hacking>.<
Dragonclaw
+186|6307|Florida

theDude5B wrote:

HAHA you are SOOOOO funny! Do you write your own material? Please can I subscribe to your magazine? Man this stuff is good! You might as well have just said "You are the weakest link"!

I payed attention and from what I could make out, there were 4 people who spoke, one scottish guy and three others. How am I to know which one is you? So yes, I guess you are 10 with the I.Q. that you have shown. If it was funnier before you started recording, then why the hell have you posted this unfunny piece of crap on here?

Wasted my time on this forum and the internet? I am an Web developer so spend my days on here, and between building and compiling code, I post/read some messages. But I WASTED my time listening to your crap.
Actually I posted this here because Sargev1.4 asked me to when I told him I recorded an angry scottish guy. There were 4 people who spoke. I am American, there was a British person, a dutch person, and the angry scottish guy.

Last edited by [NeMe$i$.Dr4g0ncl4w] (2007-04-05 06:28:59)

Dragonclaw
+186|6307|Florida

Fallschirmjager10 wrote:

Dragon your such a noob, and get on xfire and stop the ts hacking>.<
Gtfo.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard