CruZ4dR
Cereal Killer
+145|6830|The View From The Afternoon

aj0404 wrote:

^5.5/10

SPM is okay,but your infantry stats aren't good.work on gettin the ratios up.
Good accuracy and also inf stats.
Otherwise pretty average. Sharqi as most played map is nice.

Skilled with the knife and in veichles.

6/10
hanwinting
+3|6418
woot 10 k more till Sergeant Major!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by hanwinting (2007-04-12 14:59:02)

CruZ4dR
Cereal Killer
+145|6830|The View From The Afternoon

hanwinting wrote:

woot 10 k more till Sergeant Major!!!!!!!!!!!
and so what.. you want your stats rated, then rate mine 1st
voodoosniper7
BF2s Nublet
+71|6613|somewhere other then here
nice SPM 9/10

i suck
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6881|67.222.138.85
Nice to see expert AT and sniper

8/10
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6663|Gogledd Cymru

SPM is average KDR is above 1

WLR is crap tbh

accuracy isnt something to be wanted
nice kill streak
nice expert commander
also youve got lots of expert awards

5/10

i analysed the one above flaming

Flamings -

congrats on 50000 kills
nice SPM
kd could be higher
a lot of captures and cap assists
kit ratios are all above 1
average accuracy
extensive victims list
expert badges are plentiful

8/10

Last edited by surgeon_bond (2007-04-12 16:59:38)

Flaming_Maniac
surgeon

Nice k/d and spm, and very good sniping stats. Perhaps better kit balance would be good, but you are obviously very good at what you do. 8/10

and honestly I'm pretty happy with my kdr, because it is my first account and BF2 was my first online fps. I got that worked up from a .8 haha.
Coprophiliac_Jack
+11|6802
Decent SPM and KDR, Good accuracy, Nice range of awards.

Map times could be more balanced.

Weapon KDR's are decent, try and master a vehicle, it's something to keep to interested in the game and it's good for the KDR
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6915|OctoLand
Nice spm, nice KDR, nothing bad too say about yours.
You seem very talented with the assault rifles. One thing, work on those vehicle badges.
Bit of city only player, but that's cool

Last edited by justice (2007-04-13 09:32:28)

I know fucking karate
Pw.Sultan
+15|6653|NC
looks like your pretty good in the chopper but 75% vehicles... good accuracy with assault rifles but negative ratio.. overall kd ratio not bad but comes from vehicles.. id say play some more inf
officer_matt
I eat noobs for breakfast
+23|6403|Switzerland

Pw.Sultan wrote:

id say play some more inf
I think u should play some more inf too, because more than 50% of ur kills are in vehicles.
Ur overall SPM and K/D are ok => 6.5/10
Mike<Eagle23>
BF2sEU old school admin - I don't care who you are
+359|6902|Germany

Hm, I'll point out every negative aspect I have seen in your stats:

No Distinguished Service Medal and no WCR (even with the after 1.3 requirements).

The list ends here.

Edit: when rating me,consider: BF2 was my first online game ever

Last edited by Mike<Eagle23> (2007-04-14 17:53:52)

officer_matt
I eat noobs for breakfast
+23|6403|Switzerland
Same here. my first online game ever

Ur stats:
Accuracy: could be better
SPM: ok
K/D: really good (but ur a vehicle whore )
WLR: teh 1337 (winning team joiner?)
Overall: Ur a good Tank player and don't have medic as a most played kit, but u have >70% of ur kills in vehicles => 6/10 (get some inf skills for the other 4 points )
The_Killer
Banned
+113|6699|dunno
Flaming_Maniac

Coprophiliac_Jack wrote:

Weapon KDR's are decent, try and master a vehicle, it's something to keep to interested in the game and it's good for the KDR
I did, I have mastered piloting choppers. Note 11,000 driver points

Killer, nice job of keeping those kdrs up on the new account. One of the better one's I've seen for sure.

8/10
specops10-4
+108|6917|In the hills
Good overall stats, nice infantry K/D, while an average Vehicle K/D.  Good SPM and K/D overall.

8/10
Megalomaniac
Formerly known as Missionless
+92|6502|105 RVK
Ugh wake+PLA= J10 + carrier = not much skills....

nice amount of fun kills for that map so 7/10

Last edited by Missionless (2007-04-15 03:49:49)

KrisPOLANDnorwida
Battlefield 2 killa'
+128|6502|SHAPE, Belgium
Missionless- I've noticed that you haven't played a lot. NIce K/D ratio and SPM.
But, how on earth do you have all the weapons unlocked if you'r a Staff Sergeant.
Try to get more ribbons.

For a beginner 7/10

EDIT: Or maybe, they've reseted your stats.

Last edited by KrisPOLANDnorwida (2007-04-15 05:50:53)

Steveo7800
I Pity The Foo
+7|6535|United States
^^KrisPOLANDnorwida^^   You have a nive SPM but not so nice KD ratio. Could play more vehicles also. I give 4/10

Last edited by Steveo7800 (2007-04-15 05:56:25)

JetSniper
R.I.P [EPIC]Pfcguinn
+113|6510
your not to bad with the time played and amount of points you have
ZCor3x
+46|6744|Pennsylvania

ChevyLee86 wrote:

your not to bad with the time played and amount of points you have
You're K/D is good, you're a all around player basically.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6740|England

ZCoreX
" ZCoreX is playing Strike At Karkand on 99 Round Karkand Infantry Only- "
Yuck.

Nice rank! Dont get to rate many Generals around here.
Good KDR and a good SPM too. Surprised they aren't a lil higher considering you play mostly medic @ karkand. Kill streak is simply awesome...and thats a lot of suicides!!

Kit balance is ok, but medic has more than double the amount of time to the next rival, which is AT surprisingly. Kit KDR's are ok, but those spec ops and AT ratios need raising a lil.

Map balance. Well. Usual lot, although its good to see Gator and, Dalian (!!) right up there. Map variety is actually not bad but outside of vanilla, SF/AF/EF have barely been touched.
AWESOME victims list!!! lmao, thats great. Vehicle ratios are pretty good, although I suspect the armour and chopper ratios come from karkfuck/sharqi etc. Aviator ratio is also very good, although it can be attributed to Wake and Dalian mostly, which implies J10 and carriers.

Im surprised you dont have a DSM yet in 1800hours. Whore up that commander role on karkand and arty them nade spammers and claywhoring sluts. Do something productive with it

Overall, a very experienced player. Obviously know what you are doing. In terms of stats, a few areas to look at. The boosters are a lot better than you appear to give them credit for.
8.5/10
MorbiD.ShoT
Stormin' through the party
+322|6770

Snake wrote:

ZCoreX
" ZCoreX is playing Strike At Karkand on 99 Round Karkand Infantry Only- "
Yuck.

Nice rank! Dont get to rate many Generals around here.
Good KDR and a good SPM too. Surprised they aren't a lil higher considering you play mostly medic @ karkand. Kill streak is simply awesome...and thats a lot of suicides!!

Kit balance is ok, but medic has more than double the amount of time to the next rival, which is AT surprisingly. Kit KDR's are ok, but those spec ops and AT ratios need raising a lil.

Map balance. Well. Usual lot, although its good to see Gator and, Dalian (!!) right up there. Map variety is actually not bad but outside of vanilla, SF/AF/EF have barely been touched.
AWESOME victims list!!! lmao, thats great. Vehicle ratios are pretty good, although I suspect the armour and chopper ratios come from karkfuck/sharqi etc. Aviator ratio is also very good, although it can be attributed to Wake and Dalian mostly, which implies J10 and carriers.

Im surprised you dont have a DSM yet in 1800hours. Whore up that commander role on karkand and arty them nade spammers and claywhoring sluts. Do something productive with it

Overall, a very experienced player. Obviously know what you are doing. In terms of stats, a few areas to look at. The boosters are a lot better than you appear to give them credit for.
8.5/10
Snake

Right off the bat, I'm extremely impressed with the top half of the page.
KDR: Well above average - Good job
SPM: Very nice seeing that your stats don't identify you as a medic 'whore' because you have played engineer for almost the same amount of time
Suicides: For almost 1000 hours...you have a surprisingly little amount of suicides
All Kill assists/caps/repairs/ammo/heal: AMAZING!  They are all in the thousands, which is quite ridiculous.  I find this to be one of the better points in your stats.

I really like the fact that your favorite map is Iron Gator.  I also know that you despise Karkand and I am really happy about that (admittedly, I play it).  You have played so many of the maps that I find it hard to believe how good your stats are.  This must mean that you are a very well-rounded player.

Your vehicle stats are a little above average.  I'd say drop the tank/chopper and try to fly the jet a little more .  Other than that...they're good.

Nice collection of medals!  Just try to get the Air Medal!

PLAY SUPPORT MORE!  But don't spam nades.

Overall: 8.75/10

Last edited by MorbiD.ShoT (2007-04-15 13:58:38)

CloakedStarship
+76|6739
Morbid.Shot

I kinda did one of these --> O_o

when i saw that your most played kit was sniper, almost 200 hours.  Despite how horrible i think that kit is, you got a 2.3 KDR with it.  Personally, I'm impressed.

Your SPM is rockin.  In the captains chair at 560 hours, not bad at all.  Your overall KDR is pretty nice too.

Good collection of bronze/silver/gold for the amount of time you've played.

Unfortunately it seems that the only two maps you have ever played are karkand and wake.  While these maps are good IMO, I just could never play those two maps religiously.  You apparently like to whore the j-10 on wake (and please correct me if i am wrong on that).  It's a good point getter and a good time at that, but i just don't feel challenged when i do it.  Get out more, see dalian plant and daqing oilfields, check out sharqi peninsula.

Anyways, thats really all i can pick at you for.  Oh, I'm always a fan of people who's combat score is way higher than their teamwork score.  Killing > Capping Flags.

9/10
keyoshi
+28|6594
Hmm...CloakedStarship...W:L isn't very impressive. K D is ok....kick / ban times is impressive. I have 200 kicks almost ... Too much time for only 156k IMO. I have 170 and still less hours.  Driver score owns mine. Need to work on that expert sniper for Sharpshooter badge...at 1075hrs you should have it....other than that...quite decent...

Oh...your tank + jet K D are HORRIBLE for the amount of time you have in them. This is all comparing to me...so to others it may be better.

*EDIT* Before anyone rates mine, you will notice I have 300-400 hrs on karkand, I no longer play regular bf2, I have switched to SF as it is way more fun, and it is awesome to play along side Blinkofdeath and Killjoy<<BLS>> and many other TCS members. So don't mention whoring karkand like ^^ did...Look at my other map times first

Last edited by keyoshi (2007-04-15 18:57:53)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard